LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning To Use Diapers Again

I'm 27 and I've just started using diapers again at home with my wife's blessing. She is putting them on for me and changing me too. She is even buying me some baby stuff on Monday :)

With that in mind though, I'm finding it hard to wet or poop in my diapers. The only way I can wet is by being near or on the toilet with my diaper on. As for pooping, definitely can't do that yet. I'm finding it very frustrating and would love some help or tips on how to break the mental barrier, letting me use my diaper anywhere.

Thank you :)

Paul

The key is to relax :blush: , if you drink lots of water you'll go pee soon enough. As for a poopy diaper you could try a laxative to help move things along or just have lots of fiber in your diet :rolleyes:

I hope this helps but the key is to relax and let go, it will happen soon enough. :D

All I can say is you are one lucky guy.

How a number of us would love to be in your shoes.

Anyway for me. To start with I could not pee unless I was bending over on something, But now I can pee sitting down etc. As said before the key is to relax. As for pooping I have had no problem from the word go. So I guess I am lucky.

Babybub

Like others have said, you are a jucky"baby". I had more of a mental block about wetting than pooping. But then, I was pooping in my pants years before I got my first diapers. I think it had something to do with being teased the very first time I wet my pants on purpose. I was out playing and decided to pee in my pants just to see how it felt. Of course some of the other kids saw me in wet pants and teased me. The next time I tried pooping and no one really noticed what I'd done until my mom called me to come inside for lunch.

well, as far as the poo thing...i suggest taking half of a teaspoon of flax seed.

you can purchase this at walmart in the pharmacy dept. it'll make you go and it will

be much softer (gross but thats what you want). and going pee? just stay very well

hydrated...try cutting out soda and alcohol and substitute water, juice, milk or kool

aide. you can even combine the two, flax seed mixes in well with almost everything.

you truely are lucky, as am i. although my "mommy" wont change messy diapers,

im not really comfortable with doing that to her either.

take care, babybrian

Relaxation is the key. I have a very good paper written by my unpotty training mentor in the documents section of my group: http://groups.msn.com/SoCalABHypnosisSupport

Also I have a various hypnosis suggestions for my SoCalAB Hypnosis System which includes this simple program of action that gets results.

My website is http://socalab.250x.com for more info.

Stay Pampered and congrats with decision of going diapered full time. :)

SoCalAB

I'm 27 and I've just started using diapers again at home with my wife's blessing. She is putting them on for me and changing me too. She is even buying me some baby stuff on Monday :)

With that in mind though, I'm finding it hard to wet or poop in my diapers. The only way I can wet is by being near or on the toilet with my diaper on. As for pooping, definitely can't do that yet. I'm finding it very frustrating and would love some help or tips on how to break the mental barrier, letting me use my diaper anywhere.

Thank you :)

Paul