LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Pampers Tub!

New adorable Pampers Diapers tub at Babies 'R Us! In stores these never last more than a few days. Advertisements for them are dated tomorrow, but I picked up one today using the "Store Pick-Up" option on the website.

128 Size 5 Elmo diapers, a travel pack of wipes and a coupon book all in this cute tub for under $50

In store and online

pTRU1-9598767dt.jpg

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11235905

Cool find. Only problem is they're Cruisers, I personally don't like the cruisers because they get squishy too easily and squishy to me isn't comfy. I'm not even that big a fan of luvs anymore for the same reason. I'm a big fan of the Shopko store brand.

Proctor and Gamble along with Kimberly Clark must be worried that their agenda over the last several decades to keep kids diapered for as long as possible (which I don't think is necessarily a bad thing) might be ending. The recession has caused parents to not want to pay for diapers for a longer period of time so the corporations are forced to innovate and come up with new products to sell.

New adorable Pampers Diapers tub at Babies 'R Us! In stores these never last more than a few days. Advertisements for them are dated tomorrow, but I picked up one today using the "Store Pick-Up" option on the website.

128 Size 5 Elmo diapers, a travel pack of wipes and a coupon book all in this cute tub for under $50

In store and online

pTRU1-9598767dt.jpg

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11235905

There are 128 size 5 diapers in that little thing??? :huh: what are they barbie sized or something????? :huh:

• Like 1

128 diapers and only 1 pack of travel wipes! By my maths, that is 24 wipes for 128 diapers = .18 of a wipe (2 tenths of a wipe approx) for every diaper change. I knew that things were getting tight, but I think P&G are going a little extreme!!!!!

Nice Tub