LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Love My Wife.

I came home today after a hard day of slingin car parts; only to find my wife hiding in the bed room wearing her flannel feeties.

As I begin to question her about this, I notice a somewhat esoteric sound emanating from under the blankets. A faint crinkle.

She giggles as it dawns on me...

"Would you like to watch a movie, Sugar?" I ask.

"Sure." She responds.

"How about I go get Despicable Me and popcorn, and maybe, just maybe I'll bring you some ice cream as well. But only if you're good." I tease.

She frowns and starts to pout. " But I weeelly like ice cweam..." -puppy dog eyes- "I be good."

"Ok, ice cream it is." I concede.

I start the movie, feed her some ben and jerry's cookie dough ice cream, and we cuddle through most of the movie.

Somewhere near the end, though, cuddling turns into adult time; and that's where our story stops. ;)

I love more than anything in this world, she is my best friend more than anything else. We've been inseparable for the last 6 years, and married for the last year. And I've never been happier. :)

Just thought I'd share.

• Like 2

Thanks for all the nice response, everybody. I do consider myself very lucky to have her in my life. Honestly the biggest problem we have is that I sometimes forget shes my wife and not just one of my friends. :D

As one of my other friends put it,"we are two peas in a very messed up pod".

Guest Baby Tiana

I think that's really great! It's nice to see people who are happy and accepting of one another! Also, your little story was kind of cute! :) I hope things continue to be as wonderful as they have been! :D