LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Want To Understand

*walks in crinkling, looks at title, reads OP, and scratches head*

so what's to understand? You like wearing diapers, good for you, wear em, be happy.

*crinkles over to the bar and orders a bottle of milk*

i enjoy wearing a diaper ! whether i am enjoing time around the house ,Sleeping or just having some alone time

There's a reason you like wearing diapers, just sounds like you don't know what it is yet, just relax and let yourself go, you will work something out when your ready.

Im much to soggy to crinkle but I think you get the point, you're in good company here. :)

to quote CCR: the changing table is on the right

Perhaps this is closer to what your looking for...

http://understanding.infantilism.org/what_is_infantilism.php

There are many theory's, and this has been studied by others with training in the field, I will refer you to them.

The short version, from what I have read, is that around puberty, any experiences associated with sexual discovery are likely to develop as a fetish.

Ok, that is a view I have read many times. I know my own interests developed long before I knew of sex, so that can't apply to every case.

It's normal to question why you find yourself here, most if not all have wondered the same. Most here will tell you they have tried to leave this interest behind only to have it return, I have quit more than once.

But of course those who did quit are not here to express an opinion. This is one for you to figure out.

My own view is...

I enjoy it, it relaxes me, it hurts no one.

There are stranger fetishes (IMHO).

Any thing can be overdone, its a question of moderation and balance. Diapers are a hobby? not my life.

As you see, there are many others here who feel the same as you may, welcome aboard. Enjoy the voyage