LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sucking Up

Guest clinediap

Guest clinediap

Chapter 7

Alicia's stomach began to growl as she stared at the clock on her computer, starting to wonder what she was supposed to do about lunch. She didn't want to have to go beg Dr. Jadin for money, and since she no longer had her own purse, she didn't have any of her own. She was just resigning herself to feeling hungry for the rest of the day when Diane stopped by her desk, Frank in tow. Alicia's heart froze as she saw him, wishing she could vanish somehow. She could feel his gaze on her childish outfit, making her squirm in her seat uncomfortably.

"Now, you know little Ali, don't you?" Diane asked him with a smile. "She's been working here for a little while... We just got to talking the other day, and I couldn't resist taking the poor thing under my wing. You don't mind her coming to lunch with us, do you?"

"Umm... No," he shook his head, looking a bit confused.

"Oh, that's all right," Alicia said. "I'm not really hungry..."

She really had lost her appetite, but Diane wouldn't hear it. "Nonsense! A growing girl like you needs to eat! Now, up, up!" Alicia stood up reluctantly, tugging the hem of her dress down over her tightly cotton-swaddled legs, following the two to the elevator, where, just like the night before, Diane practically attacked Frank with a kiss, though this time Alicia knew that he knew who she was.

He gave her a tiny, apologetic shrug when they were done, as if to say, 'What could I do?' Alicia just glared at Diane, fuming, realizing now that what had happened the night before really had been preferable. Now Frank knew that he was close, knew that, if he weren't with Diane, he could be with Alicia... And yet, after seeing her dressed this way, Alicia couldn't help but wonder if he'd actually want to be with her. It was so much easier just being a part of the background.

Things only got worse once they got to the restaurant. At the counter, Diane had ordered for her - a child's meal at that, chuckling with Frank that "Little Ali" didn't eat much - then guided her over to a corner booth, Diane and Frank sliding into the bench, leaving Alicia to sit at the lone chair, watching awkwardly as Diane made out with Frank as they waited for their number to be called. "Be a dear and get that for us, will you?" Diane said when it was, and Alicia was all too glad to be able to leave, if only for a minute.

But if she thought she was getting a reprieve, she was wrong. As she slowly forced herself to eat the grilled cheese sandwich that had been ordered for her, she got to see Diane whispering in Frank's ear, the two of them giggling lightly. To his credit, Frank did look apprehensive for a moment, at least until Diane said, a little louder than before, "Oh, she doesn't mind. I'm sure she knows what it's like to go through the whole day at the office, missing a big, hunky man like you...", and reached under the table.

Alicia squirmed, rubbing her legs together. She knew exactly what it was like, and while her outfit had prevented her from doing anything about it, or even thinking of doing anything, seeing what she was missing now was really reminding her. Especially as the other two finished eating and Diane began to kiss Frank again, grabbing his hand and guiding it to her breast. She watched jealously as he fondled it through her shirt, feeling a warmth building up in her nether regions.

Diane looked over at her for the briefest moment, winking, right before she took Frank's other hand, pushing it downward, down under the table. Alicia whimpered softly, feeling the warmth in her growing... Until, a moment later, she realized it wasn't entirely what she thought. Her eyes went wide for a moment, and, blushing she hurriedly excused herself, scurrying off to the bathroom. She made it to the toilet, but, sure enough, as she sat there, staring down at the tights and panties around her knees, she could see a wet spot there, one that let her know she hadn't been completely on time. She shivered in disgust, her jealousy of Diane forgotten for a moment, as she most certainly wouldn't want Frank, or anyone's, hands near her underthings right then.

Why was this happening? She really wasn't sure. She'd never had a problem with this before. Was it just the stress of the situation getting to her? She supposed that made sense, but it didn't make it any less humiliating. She stared down at her wet panties forlornly, then, with a sigh, pulled them back up, wrinkling her nose at the dampness next to her skin. She stood, nervously feeling the back of her skirt, making sure it wasn't wet, before reluctantly heading back out.

Luckily, lunch hour was nearly over, so she only had to bear Diane and Frank's affection for another couple minutes before she was taken back to the car, then led back to her desk. "Run along now," Diane told Frank when they got there. "I need to talk to Ali for a minute. I'll see you tonight." She kissed him again, then sent him packing before turning back to Alicia. "You did it again, didn't you?" she asked. Alicia's face turned pale. "Don't try to deny it, I saw you squirming. I know what a wet little girl looks like." She shook her head in disgust. "You really do belong in that daycare, don't you? My three year old niece has fewer accidents than you."

Alicia shook her head, a tear quivering at the corner of her eye. Diane shook her head, knocked on Dr. Jadin's door, then went in. Alicia stared at the closed door in shock, hardly able to believe that, not only had she peed herself again, but that it had been so obvious, and that now she was being told on. She was on the verge of crying again when Diane came out and ushered her into the office.

Dr. Jadin was staring down at her - she'd never looked so old, so matronly, and Alicia had never felt so young. "Do you have something to tell me?" she asked.

Alicia glanced up at Diane, wondering if she really hadn't told her. That seemed almost impossible, but maybe she had caught a break. "I..." She faltered, knowing she should tell the truth, that chances were Diane would make her regret it if she did... But maybe the woman would prefer to hold this over her head, to keep it as future leverage. "I haven't gotten my survey about the drinks yet..."

Dr. Jadin shook her head, and Alicia, blushing, held up her skirt. "I had another accident," she said.

"I wish you'd told me you had such a problem with this," Dr. Jadin sighed. "It really wouldn't have been a problem, dear. And I wish you wouldn't have lied to me first."

"I'm sorry," Alicia squeaked. "It's just so... embarrassing..."

Dr. Jadin nodded. "I understand, sweetie. But you need to be honest with me. Now, I have a spare pair of underwear for you. In the future, though, I expect you to come get it on your own, instead of making Ms. Diane here do it for you. Now, I want you to thank her for doing it, and apologize for making her."

Alicia gritted her teeth as she stared up at the smug woman. "I'm sorry," she managed to say, "and thank you."

"Oh, it's no problem," Diane waved it off. "Now would you like me to help you get changed?" Alicia started to say no, but after looking up at Dr. Jadin, thought better of it and reluctantly nodded. Diane took the new panties - light green, with a castle - from Dr. Jadin with one hand, and held Alicia's hand with the other, leading her to the nearest bathroom. "Can you do it yourself?" she asked once they were in there, "or do I need to do that, too?"

"Bite me," Alicia pouted, snatching the panties away and retreating to a stall, where she stripped out of her tights and panties, putting on the new pair. She came out of the stall carrying her wet things, which Diane quickly snatched away, throwing them into the garbage. "Hey!"

"What? You're not putting those nasty things in my car, unless you brought a nice diaper bag to put them in. Did you? Because I sure didn't. Now go get to work. We're leaving at five o'clock sharp to get you some groceries."

Alicia was a little surprised at that, making her wonder if Diane sort of cared after all, at least enough to keep her from starving. As it turned out, though, the "we" who did the shopping was mostly Diane, steering the cart and putting in whatever she felt like, while Alicia trailed after her, protesting how little she liked the foods that were being chosen, only to be ignored, for the most part, and then loudly shushed when Diane'd had too much of her. Then Alicia followed her, pouting, not caring that she must look like a kid who had been told she wasn't going to get her favorite cereal, so stop asking about it. Alicia recognized the credit card Diane used to pay for it all as her own, but, of course, it went right back into Diane's purse when she was done with it.

After they'd unloaded everything into Alicia's kitchen, she was left in charge of unpacking it while Diane picked out her clothes for the next day. Before she left, she stopped back by the kitchen again. "So, did you pee yourself again?" she asked snidely.

"No, I didn't," Alicia glared at her.

"You know what? I don't believe you. Let's see."

Alicia rolled her eyes, but, knowing that arguing wouldn't do her any good, lifted her skirt. "You seem awfully obsessed with my underwear," she pointed out. "Don't you think that's strange?"

Diane smiled down at her. "Strange? There's nothing odd about it. Maybe I just have a crush on you." With that, she bent over, giving Alicia a kiss right on the lips. Alicia had never thought of herself as a lesbian, or even a bisexual, but after the frustrations of the last couple days, she found herself giving into the kiss almost too easily, letting it sweep over her. And, even worse, she found herself getting turned on by it, unable to keep a moan from escaping her lips.

At that, Diane let her go, sending her stumbling back, knees weak, having to sit down in a chair for a moment. "Please! You little slut. I just know that I can't trust you to keep your panties clean. And I know you like flashing them, don't you?" She shook her head, laughing. "I'll see you tomorrow, little girl."

Alicia shook her head, trying to clear her cloudy thoughts. She'd never been attracted to a woman before, and she knew she wasn't really attracted to Diane... But that kiss had been awfully nice, and, probably more importantly, had reminded her of what she'd seen Diane and Frank doing that day, which led her to think about what she and Frank used to do. Feeling frustrated, and lonely, she retreated to her room, to the bottom drawer of her dresser, where she kept her vibrator, itching to feel it between her legs.

But, just like her make-up, just like her adult clothes, it was gone, replaced with a note that reprimanded her as a, "Naughty little girl! These are for grown-ups!" She stomped her foot in frustration, plopping down on her bed with a pout, crossing her arms. After a few moments, she started to lift her skirt, to slip her fingers inside her panties, but the sight of the blue and purple castle there, and the word Wednesday, quickly killed her mood. It was hard to look at that and think of herself of anything but what the note had declared her.

• Like 2

I like the Build up to this Story. I wonder when will Alicia go from the Girlish Panties to Diapers? Please Continue!

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

Guest clinediap

Chapter 8

With nothing else to do to occupy herself, Alicia slunk back to her kitchen to finish putting away the groceries, and find something to eat. She had to admit, it was much easier with a well stocked refrigerator and pantry, and it wasn't that she hated everything Diane had chosen for her, but it still felt strange to her, looking through it all. It almost felt like she was in somebody else's kitchen.

After a few minutes, she decided to make herself macaroni and cheese and fishsticks, and, after some heavy deliberation, some peas. Not a one of her choices for vegetables were appealing to her, but she knew she should have something, if for no other reason than her not trusting Diane not to look through her fridge the next day and berate her if she found no evidence of any veggies being missing. The last thing she needed was to give the woman another reason to talk down at her, or even encourage her to start picking her meals out for her as well as her clothes.

As she stood at her stove, waiting for the water to boil so she could pour in her peas and her pasta, she felt a sudden twinge in her bladder. At first, thinking nothing about it, she ignored it, only to find it growing stronger at an alarming rate. She knew she was an adult, that holding it for another minute or two shouldn't be a problem, yet as she thought back to her accident earlier that day, and even the one she'd had the day before, fear-induced or not, she couldn't help but feel a slight doubt about that, one that grew rather quickly.

Finally, she tilted the lids for both pans slightly and dashed back to her bathroom, relieved that she made it in time, but more than a little dismayed at how close it had been. She had another close call as she was eating her dinner in front of her TV, though she was less reluctant about taking herself to the bathroom then, as she was in the middle of making herself choke down the peas. She gave up halfway through, dumping the rest down her garbage disposal, and sat back down on her couch. She squirmed there for a minute, trying to get comfortable, not quite able to find the right position.

Eventually, she decided her problem was her clothes, that she was still wearing what she'd worn to work that day. Usually by then, she'd changed into something more comfortable, usually her night-things. Those were, of course, gone with everything else, but she was sure Diane had to have gotten her something to sleep in. She'd been too afraid to actually look until now, and while she still didn't particularly want to know, she decided it was time.

As she walked into her room again, she noticed something her horny, confused mind had missed before - her clothes for the next day, pink capris with hearts embroidered down one leg and a white shirt, belted at the waist with pink fabric. Those panties were green as well, like the ones she had on, but with a flower and a bumblebee on the front. They did not give her any hope for what she was going to find, and, sure enough, when she looked in the drawer she normally kept her nightshirts in, she wasn't disappointed. There, right on the top, was a baby blue nightshirt, adorned with a huge picture of Tinkerbell. As she picked it up, she could see more Disney characters below it.

Sure she wouldn't find anything better, she quickly shut the drawer and, sighing, slipped out of her dress and into the shirt. Unlike her daytime clothes, which looked juvenile, but seemed to be made for someone her size, she had a feeling this had actually been designed for someone much younger than her, as the skirt only barely covered her panties. In general, that style wouldn't have bothered her, but given the decorations on the shirt and her underwear, it made her feel more childish, rather than sexy.

She sulked her way back to the TV and sat back down, deciding to try to lose herself in it, to try to forget her problems. It went well, for a little while, until she felt her bladder again, and, as she was used to doing, ignored it until the next commercial break. What felt like only seconds later, she felt a strange warm wetness between her legs, and, show quickly forgotten, she clamped her hand down there and made a desperate dash for her bathroom.

While her panties were, once again, only damp, she felt just as humiliated as she would have, had she had a full blown accident there on her couch. She felt angry, at herself for getting herself into this mess, at Diane, for assuring she'd be dressed like a six year old when it happened, at herself even more for getting so caught up in what she was doing that, like a child - no, not even a child, like a toddler - she had pushed off going to the bathroom until it was too late.

Unhappily, she ripped her panties off, tossing them at her hamper, and stomped into her room, where she stepped into the ones Diane had set out for the next day, not caring that they were declaring it Thursday a few hours ahead of schedule. She threw herself onto her bed, face down, then, pouting, hit her mattress with her fist as hard as she could. It bounced off, harmlessly, but that didn't stop her from doing it again, and again, using both her fists, then starting in with her feet, punishing her bed, as it was the only thing she felt like she had any control over, not caring that her nightshirt was flipped up in the back, fully exposing her panty-clad bottom, not caring that she looked, for all the world, like a small child throwing a tantrum. As her limbs grew tired, she grabbed her pillows, burying her face in them, and screamed until she was out of breath.

Afterward, she laid there on her bed, panting for breath, still just as angry, but now exhausted, until, hardly even noticing it, she fell asleep.

She woke to the feeling of somebody shaking her. She groaned, rolling over with a lazy stretch, then tried to roll back into a ball, until the shaking came again. Slowly, she opened her eyes, staring up at Diane. She gave a little start, but she was getting far too used to seeing that woman in her apartment.

"You're going to be late!" Diane told her. "What are you doing?!"

Alicia furrowed her brow, confused, then slowly rolled over to look at her clock, realizing only then, in a panic, that she hadn't set her alarm the night before. "Son of a bitch!" she breathed, rolling off her bed and rushing into the bathroom, throwing her clothes off haphazardly and stumbling into the shower, hurrying back out only a few minutes later, almost straight into the arms of Diane. "What are you doing?!" she demanded, grabbing for her towel, flushing red as she stood there, in front of her, naked and dripping wet.

"We don't have time for this," Diane reprimanded her, grabbing her and yanking her back towards her bedroom, patting her dry as they went. "Now, where are your panties?"

Alicia was confused for a moment, until she remembered what had happened. "They're... uh... in the bathroom."

Diane gave her a suspicious look, then ducked back into the bathroom, giving Alicia enough time to grab herself a bra, the one piece of clothing she still had a little control over. "I would ask why you were wearing them to bed," Diane said as she came back in, "but I don't have to." She dropped the still slightly damp Wednesday panties to the floor. "Again? Really? How in the world did you function on your own?" Alicia started to answer, but Diane wasn't looking for one, just went on hold the panties down at her feet. Too embarrassed to object, she obediently lifted her feet, one at a time, let the woman pull the panties up over her legs. She stopped right before letting them snap closed, smirking at Alicia's crotch. "Well, we'll have to do something about that later," she said.

Before Alicia could ask what she meant, she was stepping into the capris, glad not to be in tights again, then lifting her arms for the shirt. Before Diane could put it on her, though, the woman examined her bra, shaking her head. "Don't you even know how to shop for the right size?" she asked, rolling her eyes as she tightened the strap, almost too much, making Alicia squirm in discomfort as the white shirt was pulled down over her, and then she was being shoved back onto her bed, socks and shoes pulled onto her feet.

"Pick them up," Diane demanded, nodding down at her wet panties. Alicia began to protest, which earned her a stern look that made her feel quite small, and she bent down, picking them up gingerly between two fingers before being herded back into the bathroom. "You can set them on the sink for now," Diane told her as she undid Alicia's pants.

"What are you..?" Alicia began to ask, before being answered by her pants and panties being yanked down as she was sat down on the toilet. "Oh, come on," she rolled her eyes.

"Clearly I can't trust you to go to the bathroom on your own," Diane lectured, digging through Alicia's things until she found her ponytail holders. "A bit boring, but they'll have to do for now," she declared, pulling Alicia's still wet hair into a pair of ponytails. "Hurry up!"

Alicia squirmed on the toilet, blushing. "I can't go like this," she complained.

"Well, you're not having an accident in my car," Diane declared, giving no sign that she was leaving. Alicia closed her eyes, trying to imagine she was alone, and, after a few moments, managed to pee. Then she was pulled back up, and into the kitchen, where Diane found a plastic baggy for her to put her panties into, handed her already packed purse, and rushed out the door.

It was all so frantic that she didn't even think to ask why she was carrying her underwear from the day before, at least until Diane insisted she take it with her into the office. Diane didn't answer, leaving Alicia confused and embarrassed, as she tried to hide them behind her purse as much as she could. Even though they were in a bag, the thought of putting them into her purse, where she could see that, along with her drinks, there seemed to be a sandwich and a banana waiting for her, was too gross for her.

As she approached her desk, and the door to Dr. Jadin's office, however, it began to be clear just why she had them. That day, Diane took her straight inside, not bothering to talk to Dr. Jadin on her own first, not giving Alicia time to fret, or to try to collect her thought. "Alicia here has something to show you," she announced, pushing the girl forward.

Alicia stared at Dr. Jadin nervously, her legs feeling weak, as if they'd give out as soon as she tried to take a step. "I..." she started.

She had taken too long for Diane, apparently, who grabbed her by the wrist again, pulling her closer to the desk, and taking the baggy away from her, showing it to Dr. Jadin, who shook her head. "Again, Alicia?"

Alicia couldn't answer, could just stand there, mortified, bottom lip quivering.

"I really think we need to do something about this," Diane spoke up instead. "It seems to be a very real problem, not some passing thing."

Dr. Jadin nodded slowly. "I'll think about it. Now, do you have anything to say for youself, Alicia?"

Alicia stared between the two women, feeling very small and powerless before them. "I-I'm sorry?" she squeaked.

"I should say so," Dr. Jadin said. "You've ruined both your pairs of Wednesday underwear. What do you expect to wear next week, hmm? Do you think Diane should go out and get you a whole other set just for that day?"

Alicia hung her head. She knew she could point out that the panties could be washed, that she could wear another day on Wednesday, that they could get plain underwear instead, but instead of pointing any of those things out, she just gave a quiet, "No."

"I wouldn't mind doing that," Diane interjected. "But if she's just going to pee in them..."

"No, I see your point," Dr. Jadin nodded. "We'll think of something else if she can't prove herself before then."

The idea that she had anything to prove in this area - potty training, for God's sake! - made her cheeks burn, even more so from knowing that they really weren't being all that unfair. "I'll do better," she sniffled.

"I'm sure you will," Dr. Jadin said dismissively. "Go along to your desk, dear, Diane and I are talking."

Alicia didn't think she'd meant it that way, but the woman's tone certainly made it sound, to her, as if what she'd said was, "Run along and play. The adults are talking."

• Like 5

This is yet another excellent chapter. While I anxiously await having Alicia get into Diapers, I love the build-up to this Story! Please Continue & Hurry!

Guest clinediap

Chapter 9

Alicia tried to slip out of the bathroom without catching another glimpse of herself in the mirror, but, as usual, her perverse curiosity got the better of her. She'd found herself in the bathroom quite often that morning, dashing there whenever she felt the slightest pressure on her bladder, not wanting to risk another accident, not after the scolding she'd gotten that morning.

She had tried, at first, not drinking anything, but couldn't keep that up for too long, as she felt quite thirsty, and, she reasoned, it couldn't be the drink doing it, since she hadn't had this problem the first couple days she'd tried it. It had really only started after Diane had taken over and ruined her life, so she figured it had more to do with stress than anything, and since the drink tended to make her feel a little more relaxed, she thought that would be better for her than dehydrating herself.

But even that bit of relaxation she gained couldn't keep up with the ever increasing amount of stress that was piling up on her. It seemed as if every other time she went back to her desk, Dr. Jadin was waiting for her, asking why her latest assignment wasn't done yet. Too embarrassed to just come out and say it was because she was in the bathroom yet again, she just hung her head and apologized, but she could tell the doctor was starting to lose her patience with her.

And, to make matter worse, every time she went to the bathroom and saw herself in the mirror, her hair had dried a little more, and, since she hadn't had a chance to use her flat iron that morning, gotten a little curlier in her ponytails. She was almost certain her freckles were darker than usual, too, but she chalked that up to her imagination, and not being used to being able to see them through her make-up than any real change. But taken together with her hair style, and her outfit, she was sure nobody would guess that she was any older than fourteen, maybe fifteen if her shirt had been a little tighter in the bust. Diane seemed to have known just what she was doing when she chose it, as it wasn't really too big on her to be noticeable, but it was large enough to hide her curves rather effectively. At first she'd thought Diane's tightening of her bra had helped with that, too, but even after she'd loosened it, it didn't make much of a difference. She could still feel the tightness, too, making her all the more sure that Diane was jealous of her bust and trying to suppress it as much as possible.

Diane... Alicia watched her face in the mirror grow redder as she thought about the bitch, and everything she'd done to her. Did Diane even know that Frank had been cheating on her? Alicia got the idea that she had, but the woman had never really said it. Maybe she really just hated Alicia that much, for no real reason. And even if she did know... Well, Alicia didn't think a little mid-day office sex warranted all of this, especially when she hadn't had any - of that, or any other variety - for a couple days.

She reached up, pulling out her ponytail holders, slipping them into the pocket of her capris, shaking her hair out. It was still quite curly, but she thought she might look ever so slightly more mature that way. She tugged at the pink sash at the waist of her shirt, wishing that it was more than just decoration, that she could actually re-tie it, make the shirt cling to her tighter, but there wasn't much she could do about that, or anything else.

With as much confidence as she could muster, she strode out of the bathroom, breezing past her own desk, all the way over to the copy room. "I need a little help," she told Frank, who was busy staring at his computer, looking up just in time to see the door close behind her. She waited eagerly for him, more than ready, nearly pouncing on him as soon as he came in.

Much to her surprise, however, he pushed her away. "Who are...?" he began to ask, making her heart sink. The look on his face when he finally recognized her, however, was only worse. "Alicia?!"

"Of course it's me," she sulked, feelings a little hurt. "God, I don't look that different!"

"Umm... No, I was just... surprised..." She could tell he didn't agree, that he was just trying to think of something to say that wouldn't offend her, which only made her more angry. Luckily for him, though, it didn't bother her enough to make her want to stop.

"A good surprise?" she asked teasingly, having to get up on her toes slightly to give him a kiss, once again surprised by how much of a difference her heels had apparently made. When he didn't respond, she kissed him harder, only to find herself being pushed back again. "What is wrong with you?!" she demanded, stomping her foot in frustration.

"Alicia, it's just..." he began, clearly not sure how to say what he was thinking.

"Oh, come on," she insisted. "Is it Diane? She won't find out... Come on..." She began to pull her pants down, forgetting, until she saw them, the panties she had on, wishing she'd thought to take them off in the bathroom first when she saw Frank's expression upon seeing them.

"Alicia, stop it," he commanded, grabbing the waist of her capris and tugging them back up. "Look, you're a sweet girl, but I can't... I can't do this. I thought you were older. I... I shouldn't have..."

"I'm old enough!" she whined. "This never bothered you before!"

He shrugged. "Well, I guess I never thought about it before, but... I'm just too old for you, Alicia. I'm sure you'll find someone the right age for you sometime. When school starts back up in the fall, I'm sure the boys will be all over you."

"Scho... I don't go to school! You know that!"

"I know you told me you didn't," he told her calmly. "And you really shouldn't have lied to me. You know, I could get in some big trouble if..."

"No, you can't!" Alicia snapped, stomping her foot again, face turning red. "You can't, because I'm eighteen, and I don't care what that stupid bitch Diane told you, but she's a liar, and..."

"Alicia, stop!" he said sternly. "Bad mouthing Diane isn't going to get you anywhere. She's just looking out for both of us, and you should be thanking her. If you hadn't lied to me, I never would have..."

"Oh, shut up!" she screamed at him, grabbing a handful of paper from the shelf behind her and flinging it at him, stomping through it as it rained down, pushing past him to the door, slamming it shut behind her. She was sure she could feel the whole office staring at her as she made her way back to the bathroom, barricading herself into one of the stalls to cry in peace.

By the time she had calmed down and dared to venture back outside, after splashing cold water onto her face to hopefully make it less obvious that she'd been crying, it was lunch hour, and the office was nearly empty. Diane was gone - not that she particularly wanted to see her, but, with Dr. Jadin gone, too, she was Alicia's only chance of getting the money and/or ride necessary to fill her growling tummy. As she sat down at her desk, pouting, feeling sorry for herself, she reached for her purse to take a drink, hand brushing against something odd.

She glanced down, remembering only then that Diane had packed her some food. She still didn't like the woman, and she knew it was probably just so she wouldn't have to drag Alicia along with her and Frank, or feel guilty about leaving her to starve in the office, but she couldn't help but feel grateful as she pulled the sandwich out. It was, of course, peanut butter and jelly, and Diane had even gone so far as to cut the crusts off, yet, as annoying as that was, and as childish as she felt eating it, she couldn't deny that it tasted good.

The banana was a little less good. In her hurry to leave that morning, the bottles in her purse had banged up against it, leaving it somewhat bruised and squishy. She wasn't a fan of bananas in general, and that just made her dislike them more, but she was hungry enough that she managed to choke it down, following it with some generous swigs from her drink.

"Back already?" Dr. Jadin asked as she was finishing up.

Alicia looked up, surprised to see her heading into her office again so soon. "Umm.. Yeah," she nodded. "Hey, can I talk to you?"

"Of course, dear, anytime," Dr. Jadin nodded, opening up the door to her office, gesturing for Alicia to go first. Alicia did so, standing somewhat awkwardly in front of her boss's desk as she waited for her to sit down. "If it's about this morning, I just want to let you know I'm sorry."

"Hmm?" Alicia glanced up at her, slightly confused, and a little excited. Was she apologizing for the way she'd treated her, talking to her like a toddler? This could be it... The perfect opportunity to tell her that, as much as she appreciated what Dr. Jadin was trying to do for her, that it was perhaps a little too much, too soon. If she felt bad enough about it, Alicia might be able to back out of it entirely without completely destroying their bond, and any future recommendations she might get from the woman.

"I know you're having a hard time right now," Dr. Jadin said. "And I'm trying to help you with that, but I do need you to get your work done, too."

"Oh..." Alicia blushed, remembering the doctor getting slightly more snippy with her every time she'd found her with her assignment not yet done that day. "Okay, yeah. I know. I'll do better."

"I know you will," Dr. Jadin smiled at her. "Did you hear about the Little Miss Cloverdale pageant? They didn't think they were going to have the funding for it this year, but they finally found a sponsor for it, so it's back on."

"Huh? O-Oh, that's great," Alicia nodded, remembering she'd told the woman she was into those sorts of things.

"Would you like to come with me? I haven't been to one in person since my daughter passed away, but I think maybe it's time I go again. And I'd like you to be the one I go with. I mean, if you want to."

Alicia looked at her in surprise, not having expected that. "Y-Yeah. Sure, that would be great."

"Good," Dr. Jadin smiled. "I'm sorry, you wanted to talk to me."

Alicia opened her mouth for a moment, then closed it, shook her head. Really, it wasn't Dr. Jadin she had a problem with... It had been her idea that had sparked all of this, but it wasn't really her fault it had spiraled so far out of control. That was Diane's fault, and Alicia doubted that, even if Dr. Jadin called the whole project off, Diane would give up on it so easily. So she might as well play along with it a little more, get a bit closer to the doctor, so she could get something out of it.

"I'll go get back to work," she said, slipping out, almost running straight into Diane.

"Hello, Ali," the woman smiled pleasantly, reaching behind her and pushing Dr. Jadin's office door shut before demanding, "What were you talking to her about?"

"I work for her," Alicia told her. "I have to talk to her sometimes."

Diane looked at her suspiciously for a moment, then shook her head. "And what did you do to your hair? Where are your ponytail holders?" Alicia sighed, fishing them out of her pocket, letting Diane readjust her hair. "Because I'm so nice, I got you something else while I was out," she said when she was done, reaching into her own pocket and taking out a pair of pink ribbons that she wrapped around the ponytail holders, tying each into a large bow. "That's better!"

Alicia forced a smile. She wanted to be angry at Diane for whatever it was she'd told Frank, but considering he was her boyfriend, she supposed she couldn't really blame her for scaring him off. Instead, she did her best to give Diane as little reaction as possible, trying to keep from letting her see how much she was getting to her.

That lasted until Diane asked, "Now, did you wet yourself yet?" Alicia couldn't stop herself from blushing, looking around her desk, afraid someone had been nearby to overhear. They weren't, but that didn't help all that much. "Well, come and find me when you do, and we can show Dr. Jadin what a child you are together."

Alicia wasn't sure if it was Diane's plan or not, but those words just made her all the more determined not to have an accident. Her bathroom breaks became even more frequent, Diane's insinuation that wetting herself was inevitable giving her an extra push to prove her wrong, making her forget her promise to concentrate more on her actual work, at least until the end of the day, when Dr. Jadin called her into her office to tell her, "I don't like to say it, Alicia, but I'm very disappointed in you."

Alicia's eyes went automatically to her crotch, terrified that she'd had an accident and hadn't even noticed it. She was dry, which left her all the more confused.

"I like you, dear, I really do, and I'm trying to help you... But if you can't do your job, I will have to find somebody who can."

Alicia's face fell, uncertain if she felt worse about her job being threatened, or the fact that, just by trying to do something as simple as keep her underwear dry, she'd done such terrible work that day. It had never used to be that hard, had it?

• Like 2
Guest clinediap

Chapter 10

"All right, I'll admit it," Diane told Alicia in the car. "A whole day without an accident. For you, that's pretty impressive."

Alicia didn't answer her, couldn't. Sure, she wanted to say that it really wasn't that surprising, considering she was eighteen, not five, but given the last couple days, it actually was. Still, given how much trouble she'd gotten into over it, she didn't exactly feel like celebrating. In fact, it made her feel a little sick to her stomach. She hoped she had just made herself sick from the stress, and that whatever was wrong with her would pass, but what if it didn't?

She doubted she would have wet herself every time she'd run off to the bathroom if she hadn't done so, but judging from her last few accidents, it was quite difficult to tell when it would happen, and how much time she had between her first warning and when it was too late. And concentrating on anything else seemed a good way to guarantee a pair of damp panties. Was she really about to lose her job, in the middle of everything else, because she'd been trying to find a way to move up in it? It was so unfair!

She was still sulking in her seat when Diane pulled up to what she assumed was her apartment building. She unbuckled her seat belt and stepped out, starting to head inside, only to realize that she was, in fact, not home. She felt disoriented for a moment, not sure what was going on, and then Diane took her hand, leading her into a building declaring itself Smooth Solutions. "What are we doing?" she asked after a moment, nerves starting to get to her, not exactly trusting any place Diane wanted to take her.

The fact that Diane didn't answer only made her more uncertain, and the lobby of the building itself only made matter worse. It looked like a doctor's waiting room, tile floor, hard seats, coffee tables stacked high with magazines. "The bathroom's over there," Diane told her, pointing out a door on the opposite side of the room from the receptionist's desk. When Alicia made no move towards it herself, Diane gave her a push.

Alicia sighed, but she had to admit that she probably did need to go, so she walked over, trying to keep an eye on Diane as she went. She didn't trust her in this place, though her distrust wasn't worth the risk of wet pants. As it turned out, however, she was right to be cautious, as she was taken by the hand as soon as she came out of the bathroom, pulled through the lobby, past Diane, smirking in one of the seats, behind a magazine, and into the back, to a small room with what look a little too much like an examination table, complete with stirrups.

"Wait, what's going on?" Alicia asked the woman. "I-I don't..."

"Hush," the woman told her as she started to undress her, pulling down her pants despite Alicia's protests. When Alicia grabbed the waistband of her panties, the woman gave her a stern look. "Young lady, if you don't behave, I'm going to bring your mother in here."

For a moment, Alicia was confused, wondering how her mother was going to get there from halfway across the country, until she realized it was Diane that the woman was talking about. Diane had already seen her naked once that day, which was more than enough for her. She wasn't exactly thrilled about yet another woman seeing her like that, either, but at least this one seemed like a professional, of some sort. "Fine," she sighed, pulling her underwear down herself.

"All right, up onto the table," the woman commanded, pulling a paper sheet up and over the table. Alicia hesitated for a second, then sat herself down, ignoring the stirrups. "She was right, you are a difficult little thing, aren't you?" the woman mumbled, almost to herself, grabbing Alicia's foot and pushing her upwards, sliding her across the rustling paper, settling her heel into the stirrup, then repeating the process with the other foot, leaving Alicia not just half naked, but fully exposed. If that didn't worry her, the sight of the woman putting on a pair of disposable latex gloves would have.

"What's going on?" she asked again, squirming uncomfortably.

"It'll be over in a few minutes," she was told, as the woman got a tube of something out, started to squeeze it onto Alicia's exposed crotch. Alicia gave a bit of a yelp as she felt it touch her skin, its icy coldness shocking her, before starting to squirm uncomfortably as it was rubbed into her. It was the closest she'd had to sexual contact for a few days, but there was certainly nothing sexy about the clinical nature it was being done in, or the fear of what this was all leading up to. "It may sting a little," the woman warned, not making Alicia feel any better, as she snapped off her gloves, putting on a new pair before bringing out what looked like a long white wand from a machine beside the table. Before Alicia could react, the woman had pressed the tip of it to her crotch.

Alicia jumped slightly, feeling the stinging, indeed, nothing too bad, just surpised. It felt a bit like she'd just been snapped with a rubber band, except that sensation was growing as the wand was passed over her skin, or, to be more accurate, she realized after a minute, her hair. She felt silly as she put it all together, annoyed that it had taken so long, then began to get angry that Diane would do this to her. Everything else she'd done was bad, of course, but this was at least semi-permanent! When it was done, she would be bare down there, like a little kid... Which was, she knew, the whole point.

"Stop it," she whined, squirming. "I changed my mind, I don't want this!"

"Be still!" the doctor commanded. When Alicia didn't listen, she rolled her eyes, turning the machine off, and for a brief moment, Alicia felt proud of herself, glad that, for once, her protests hadn't fallen on deaf ears. Then the doctor began to reach inside the table, searching for something, coming up with what looked like a belt. Alicia tried to get up, to figure out how to extract herself from the table, only to be pushed firmly down, the belt pulled tight over her stomach and attached on the other side, holding her down securely.

"If you continue to act up," she was warned, "I'll get the hand restraints, too. Is that what you want?" Alicia sniffled and shook her head, letting the woman go back to her work. By the time she was, at last, released, allowed to pull her panties back on, her whole crotch was slightly red and swollen, though, to her surprise, there didn't seem to be much of a difference beyond that. The stinging sensation hadn't yet fully faded away, making her walk a little slower and more careful than normal as she made her way, red-faced, back out into the lobby.

Diane didn't say a word, just pointed towards the bathroom, then led her back out to the car when she was done, this time actually driving her back home. Alicia was silent and pouty on the ride home, and in her apartment, as she waited in the kitchen for Diane to finish in her room, saying only a bitter, "I really hate you," when Diane came to tell her she was leaving.

Diane seemed a little taken aback by this, as if she'd expected Alicia to thank her for doing all this to her. She shrugged, disappearing back into the apartment for a moment, returning with Alicia's flat iron. "Then I guess I might as well take this," she said, smiling at Alicia's shocked look before leaving.

Alicia chased after her, furious, yet mostly powerless to do anything other than scream, "I hate you!" again from her doorway, stomping her foot.

"Parent troubles?" came a voice from behind her.

She turned around, jumping a little, finding a teenage boy behind her. She would have guessed he was about sixteen, tall and lean. He was handsome, she had to admit, and even though she knew their age difference couldn't be that big, she felt a little pervy thinking it, at least until she noticed him obviously checking out her breasts beneath her billowy shirt, knowing that, technically, legally, she was an adult and he was a kid, even if he surely thought that she was just as young, if not younger, than he. "Yeah, she sucks," she replied, starting to go back inside. "I wish she would die."

"I can't help you with that," the boy said, stopping her for a moment, "but I know a little something about revenge."

Alicia rolled her eyes before turning around. "Yeah? Like what?"

She fully expected him to suggest that they sleep together on her mother's bed, something stupid like that. Instead, he said, "I know how to hotwire cars."

Alicia began to roll her eyes, stopping herself as the implications of that hit her. "She keeps the doors locked, too," she told him. "Do you know how to break in?"

"You have a wire coat hanger?" She nodded. "No problem."

Alicia thought about it for a second, mulling over her plan. Clearly, things here weren't going so well, and it didn't look like things were going to be getting any better. If she could just get her car started... Well, she was pretty sure she had enough gas in her car to get her to her father's house, and surely he would help her make a fresh start somewhere else.

"I'll go get one," she said, hurrying into her apartment, back to her closet, pushing through the clothes until she found a dress on a wire hanger. She tugged it off, letting it fall to the floor. She started to leave, then paused, turning back and grabbing another shirt. It was pink, decorated with Hello Kitty, but it would be tighter around the chest than the one she had on. She felt a bit skeevy about it, knowing this kid had to be relatively young, but she had to make sure he wouldn't chicken out partway through, so she slipped out of her white shirt and put it on, feeling, for once that day, confident in her body as she stared down at herself. After another moment of thought, she threw on the shortest skirt she could find, a pink and black plaid one that went down to mid-thigh.

"She just went out for a walk," she told the boy when she returned, "and then when she gets back, she'll be here all night, and she's a really light sleeper, so we need to do it now."

"No problem," he said cockily. He wasn't yet subtle enough to not be obvious about staring at her in her new outfit, which was her plan, of course, and while it was nice to have anyone look at her like that after Frank's rejection, she still felt like a creep.

But not enough to stop herself from hurrying out to the parking lot, the wave of relief at finally being free of all of this making her slightly giddy, helping her to ignore the stinging feeling beneath her underwear. "It should be right here," she declared as she went to her usual spot, moving around a large SUV, and to... an empty space.

"Right where?" the boy asked.

"Umm..." Alicia looked around, confused. "Maybe I... I mean she... parked it..." She took a few steps one way, then turned around and went the other, scanning all the cars in the lot. "I mean, it has to be here somewhere..." She hurried off to the far end of the lot, heart pounding, barely noticing the boy following her. She ran back the other way, to no avail, beginning to get frustrated.

As it turned out, she wasn't the only one. "Look, kid, I can't play games out here all night," the boy told her as she started to make another circle around the lot, sure she'd just, somehow, missed it.

"I'm not a kid!" she pouted, throwing the hanger at him. It missed, bouncing off the car behind him and clattering to the ground.

"Okay, fine," he said, holding his hands up. "Sorry! But isn't your mother going to be back soon, too? Do you really think she's going to like seeing you hanging around in the parking lot?"

"I can do whatever I want!" she told him. "I'm not a stupid kid, I'm an adult, and if I want to be in the parking lot, I will damn well be in the parking lot for as long as I want!" She knew she wasn't angry at him, but that didn't stop yelling at him from making her feel better. "I'm an adult!" she declared again, stomping her foot.

As she did so, she looked at the boy again, thinking of something else that would make her feel even better. She knew it was wrong, but she was sure he couldn't have been any more than two years younger than her, and that wasn't really that big of a difference, could it? She walked over to him, getting up on her toes and trying to kiss him. He backed away. "Come on," she insisted. "Let's go up to my mom's bed, and..."

She felt it right as she saw his eyes go down to it, just a moment before her eyes did the same, going downwards to the stream of warm liquid flowing down her leg. Her burst of anger over, she could feel the wetness of her panties now, fully. She tried to stop her bladder from emptying any further, but it was already mostly done.

"Yeah..." he said uncertainly, backing away from her in disgust. "I think I need to get back home..."

"No, but... This isn't..." She whimpered helplessly, watching him go, then, a few minutes later, followed. As she got herself cleaned up, changed into Friday's red panties with a magic wand on the front, she could see that her pubic hair was starting to fall out already, and she wondered how long it would be before it started to grow back, and if, by then, she'd be able to stop wetting herself long enough to get laid.

• Like 4

Wow, what an unbelieveably Fantastic, Wonderful story. You have a Great Writing Talent! Please keep up the Good Work & Continue, Please Hurry!

Guest clinediap

Chapter 11

The next day, when Diane opened the front door of the apartment, Alicia was waiting for her, and she wasn't wearing the dress and tights that had been laid out for her either. Nothing she could find in her closet made her feel particularly bad-ass, but she did manage to find a pair of jeans - with butterflies on the legs, true - and she had on the Hello Kitty shirt from the night before. Apparently some of the tightness of that had just come from its newness, as it felt a little looser on her now. Still, it was the best she could come up with, working with what she had.

Diane looked surprised for a moment as she saw Alicia sitting in the living room, arms crossed. "Up early today," she commented. "It's a good thing, too, because it will give you time to change into the outfit I picked out for you."

"I don't think so," Alicia said. It felt good to tell her no, if not a bit scary.

Diane raised her eyebrows. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me," Alicia told her. "I don't think I'll be doing that."

"And why is that?" Diane asked.

"Why should I? What else can you do to me?" Alicia's chest felt tight as the words came out, knowing she was tempting fate, but the events of last night were giving her strength.

"Oh, honey, I haven't even started," Diane assured her.

"Really?" Alicia got up, taking a few steps closer. "Like what? Are you going to steal my car?" She grinned as she saw Diane rendered speechless for a moment. "Little too late for that, isn't it?"

"How did you..?"

"What, you think I just stay cooped up in here all night? I do have a life." That was, at least lately, a lie, but one that made her feel better. "Now, where is my car, bitch?"

"You can't talk to me that way," Diane declared, her haughty attitude making a quick return after her brief shock. "You're too young for a car, and..."

"Bullshit," Alicia interrupted her. "You know I'm an adult, and even if you don't treat me that way, you can't tell me that taking my possessions isn't theft."

Diane shrugged nonchalantly. "Well, I needed to pay for your laser work yesterday somehow," she said. "You certainly didn't have enough in your bank account for it, and I wasn't about to pay for it out of my own pocket."

Alicia face turned white, and then red with rage. "You sold my car?!" she growled. "You..."

"Actually," Diane corrected, "sold isn't entirely accurate. I mean, I did sell it, but only for scrap."

If Alicia could have turned any darker red, she would have. "You did what?!"

"Please, like anyone would have actually bought that piece of crap," Diane scoffed. "Besides, I knew a place that would take it without the title."

"You... You..." Alicia seethed, not sure exactly what to say, what she could say that would encompass what she was feeling at the moment. Finally, after a moment or two more of sputtering, she spat, "You fucking bitch!"

"All right, that's it!" Diane declared. Before Alicia knew what was going on, she felt an intense pain in her ear as Diane grabbed it, yanking it and, if she wanted to stay attached, her, forward, down the hall, where Diane shoved her into the bathroom. Alicia opened her mouth, about to lob another insult at the woman, only to find it full of soap instead of words. Her eyes went wide, teeth clamping down automatically, then immediately regretting it as she tasted the soap on her tongue, felt the tips of her teeth scraping into it. She loosened her mouth, trying to spit it out, only for Diane to shove it in even further.

"You may think you're an adult," Diane told her, "and maybe you think talking like that makes you sound like one. But it just makes you sound like the child I know you are." The woman's gaze was pulled to the hamper. Alicia mumbled from behind the soap, nose wrinkling, feeling the saliva in her mouth creating suds around the bar of soap, doing her best not to swallow them, all for nothing, as Diane looked inside anyway, immediately finding the soaking panties from the day before. "Look at these," she declared, holding them up gingerly. "Do these look like the underwear of a grown-up? Looks like this wasn't any small accident, either..."

Alicia reached up for the soap, only to have her hand harshly slapped away. "Leave it! Oh, Dr. Jadin will be so disappointed to hear about this." She pulled open the drawer under the sink, where Alicia had a small trash can that the panties were dropped into with a wet thud. "We have an understanding now. I don't have to cart your disgusting used panties around... She just trusts my reports on what state they're in. Which means I can tell her whatever I want."

Alicia's eyes went wide, making Diane smile as the woman reached up, pulling the soap free with a small pop. "Don't worry, I won't lie to her. It's too much fun watching you dig your own grave." Alicia watched as Diane rinsed the bar off, waiting for her to get out of the way so she could rinse her mouth out. All of the sudden, Diane grabbed her again, shoving the soap back into her mouth, this time working it roughly in and out, back and forth. Alicia nearly gagged as she felt her mouth filling with suds, tears stinging the corners of her eyes. "But if you think that means I can't, or won't, punish you some other way, you have another thing coming," Diane told her, driving the point home as she continued working the soap.

At last, she stopped, yanking the bar of soap free again, stepping away from the sink to let Alicia spit into it as she sniffled. "Can you keep a civil tongue in your head from now on?" Alicia nodded, still bent over the sink, still spitting. "Do you understand?" She nodded again, straightening up just in time for Diane to give her a rather hard swat on her bottom, making her jump. "I expect an answer, young lady."

"Yes, I understand," Alicia squeaked.

"Now, we're going to get you changed. You have anything smart to say about that?"

Alicia started to shake her head, then said, "No."

"Good," Diane declared, taking her hand, tugging her over to her room. Alicia started to pick up the dress Diane had chosen, which she'd just set on her dresser, having been a little uncertain about this whole thing - with good reason, apparently. "No, I think I've changed my mind," she said, opening the closet. "You can get into your tights, though."

Alicia sighed, grabbing the white tights and pulling them up her legs and over her red panties, wondering what Diane could be looking for, expecting another dress. At first, when Diane pulled it out, she thought that's what it was, yet another sundress, this one light blue, with a floral print. As Diane held it out to her, however, she could see that, rather than a skirt, it ended in a pair of shorts.

"Don't worry," Diane said as she saw the look on Alicia's face, "Rompers are all the rage this year."

Technically, Alicia knew that was true, although she'd never seen the appeal of them herself. That wasn't what worried her, however, nearly as much as seeing it, and remembering the close calls she'd been having at the bathroom lately. With this new outfit, and her tights... It was a recipe for disaster. Which was, she was sure, the point. But, mouth still full of the taste of the soap - she was feeling a little sick from it - and bottom still stinging slightly from that smack, to go with the stinging from her hair removal treatment the day before, she didn't dare protest as she took the piece of clothing, fumbling with it, not quite sure how to put it on.

After a few moments, Diane took it back, opening it up and letting Alicia step into it, pulling it up over her, sliding the straps over her arms, sliding them over her bra straps. Diane grabbed her shoulders, pushing her back slightly to get a better look at her. "Now, that looks like a good little girl," she declared. "Is that what you are?"

Alicia sighed, staring down at herself, but she knew she had no choice but to answer, "Yes."

"Good," Diane smiled. "Now, let's go finish up your punishment!"

"Finish?!" Alicia whined. "But..."

"I was just letting you take a break, because I'm so nice. Aren't I?"

Alicia glared at her, stating flatly. "Yeah. You sure are."

"You're so cute when you're pouting," Diane told her, leading her back over to the bathroom, sliding the soap back into her mouth, then taking her to the kitchen, putting her a corner. "If I see your nose move an inch, you're keeping that soap in until lunchtime," she warned.

So, much as Alicia would have liked to have looked to see what was going on as she heard Diane opening her cupboards, clattering through her pots and pans, she stayed put until Diane fetched her and took her to the sink, then sat her down at the table. "I made you some breakfast," she said. "You can't just eat toast every day, it's not good for you." With that, she plopped a large, heaping bowl of oatmeal down in front of the girl.

Alicia's nose wrinkled automatically as she stared down at it. That had been one of the purchases that she'd protested the loudest in the grocery store. She hated oatmeal, and couldn't imagine herself ever making it... And, as it turned out, she hadn't. Yet there it was, waiting for her. "I-I'm not really hungry..."

"Too bad," Diane told her. "Eat." Alicia sighed, picking up the spoon and measuring out a small portion, lifting it to her mouth. "How does it taste?"

"Like soap," Alicia said. Which wasn't too much worse than how it normally tasted to her, she had to admit.

"Well, you'd better pick up the pace," Diane glanced over at the clock. "We leave in fifteen minutes. That bowl had better be clean in ten, or you'll spend that last five minutes back in the corner."

So Alicia gritted her teeth and began to shovel the mushy, tasteless gunk into her mouth as fast as she could swallow it, deciding that was less humiliating than going to work with her breath smelling of Ivory.

"Dear Lord, what a messy eater," Diane declared as Alicia finished, pushing the bowl away in relief. Her stomach had been full for what seemed like at least half of that bowl, and now, with the rest of it sitting on top, her body felt rather slow and sluggish, not to mention sick and uncomfortable. She could only sit there as Diane approached her with a washcloth, dabbing at the sides of her mouth. "You're lucky you didn't drop any of that on your nice clothes, or we'd be going shopping for a bib after work today."

Alicia groaned at the thought of work, realizing she still had that in front of her, hardly able to believe that her day was only just starting. And from the looks of it, it was not going to be a good one.

• Like 6

Wow, This is a Tremendously Awesome Story. I don't think this was anything like what Alicia thought she'd be in for by sucking up to Dr. Jadin. I do hope the Diapers Come Soon. Please Keep Going!

Guest clinediap

Chapter 12

"No problem, doctor," Alicia could hear through the office door, right before she scrambled back to her seat at the sound of footsteps approaching. Diane walked out a moment later, all smiles, before slinking over to Alicia's desk.

"Look what I have for you," she bragged, pulling open her purse, taking out a pair of pink panties, emblazoned with a frog and the word Thursday. Alicia reached for them, but Diane swatted her hand before she could touch them, putting them back and taking out two more pairs, Saturday and Sunday, white with a princess and light blue with a tiara respectively. "Aren't they just adorable? If you're a good girl, I'll let you wear them when I come to check on you this weekend, after you soak your regular panties."

At the moment, Alicia couldn't quite muster the strength to deny how likely that was. In a way, she was almost glad for the news that Diane would be visiting her, if only because she hated the idea of being cooped up, completely alone, for the entire weekend. She supposed it was possible that one of her friends would visit her, but the fact that none of them had so far made her doubt it. They'd probably been calling and texting her cell, and just figured she was ignoring them on purpose. Or maybe they hadn't even noticed she was gone. Maybe they were even glad to be rid of her.

"Now, she wanted me to send you in for a minute, so get going." Alicia nodded, standing up and miserably shuffling into the office. Her whole body was hurting - she was pretty sure she'd gotten some kind of poisoning from the soap, but all Diane had said when she complained was not to throw up in her car. She didn't really feel like she was going to throw up, though. Her stomach did feel full, and a bit chaotic, but it wasn't the worst. Her legs felt rather weak, her hips burning slightly, and she was rather clumsy on them, tripping over the corner of her desk as she tried to move around it. And she was having a hard time catching her breath, her chest feeling strangely tight and restricted. She had been a little worried that she was having a heart attack, until she reminded herself just how ridiculous that was. She was eighteen, and while she didn't exactly do a lot of exercising, she also didn't eat a lot of unhealthy food... She was pretty sure there had to be something else wrong with her.

Apparently, even Dr. Jadin could tell that there was something wrong. "Are you all right, dear?" she asked, standing up from her chair and hurrying over to her. Alicia stared up at her pitifully, having never felt so small next to her. The doctor put her hand on Alicia's forehead, then ran it down her side. Alicia couldn't help but squirm as Dr. Jadin's hand moved over her hip and pressed in on it, the burning sensation blossoming under the touch. "I'm sorry," Dr. Jadin said quickly, seeing the pain in her eyes.

"It's okay," Alicia told her with a weak smile. "I'm just not feeling very well today."

"Oh, poor thing," Dr. Jadin cooed, hugging her. "Maybe you should have stayed home."

"Yeah, maybe," Alicia shrugged. Like Diane would have let her do that. "But I'm all right now... I can work."

"Okay..." Dr. Jadin looked at her skeptically. "Well, at any rate, it's a good thing you'll have Diane to help you."

Alicia's eyes went wide for a moment, before she could stop them. "Help... me?"

"I told you about the troubles you were having with your work yesterday, and she volunteered to come over and help you, whenever she had a free moment. Isn't that sweet of her?"

"I can do it on my own," Alicia whined, not liking the idea of having to spend even more time around that woman. "I..."

"Alicia, I expect you to be grateful to Ms. Diane for her help. She has her own job to do, you know, and her own life. She's been doing a lot for you this past week."

Not in the mood to argue about it, not when she was sure Dr. Jadin would take Diane's side, Alicia suppressed a sigh and a, 'You have no idea', instead managing to force out a, "Yes, ma'am," before trudging back out towards her desk. She was stopped dead in her tracks at the sight of a new sign posted on the wall. It was pink, with Dora the Explorer in one corner, and a box for each day across the middle. The words on top had been diplomatically blacked out with a marker, but it was quite obvious that this was a potty training chart. Each box had two small stickers inside - Friday through Monday all contained two smiley faces, but every other day had at least one frown. It didn't take much for her to figure out that those frowns were charting her accidents, but even so, she could hardly believe what she was seeing. It was so embarrassing, so private.

Even before Dr. Jadin told her, "Diane brought that in," Alicia knew it. "I'm sure it's only temporary... If you're feeling bad now, you were probably sick most of the week, and this is just the rest of your symptoms catching up with you."

But Alicia wasn't really listening. She was more concerned with looking at all of the sad faces on her chart, hardly able to believe there could be so many. A week before, wetting herself even one time in a week was unimaginable, and the idea that she'd need this sort of chart, like a toddler being potty trained, was absurd. Now, it was just icing on the cake of her life. "Whatever," she sighed, going back to her desk and sitting down.

She was there for only a minute or two before Diane appeared. "Come on," she said, holding out a hand. Alicia stared at her, confused, until she repeated it. Uncertainly, Alicia got up and walked over to her. She didn't offer her hand, but that didn't stop Diane from reaching out and taking it, guiding her away, and over to the bathroom. Alicia's cheeks burned red as she realized that was their destination, and she started to pull away, only to realize that she did, in fact, need to go.

"I was just about to come here on my own," she said defensively once they were inside and she had locked herself in a stall, awkwardly squirming her way out of the romper.

"I'm sure you were," Diane said condescendingly. "I'm just doing my job."

Alicia froze for a moment, still struggling to get undressed enough to use the toilet. "No, I think your job is helping me with my..."

"Yes, I am helping you," Diane interrupted. "I'm helping you to use the potty like a big girl."

Alicia was sure the woman was just trying to piss her off, but it was working quite well. "That's not what Dr. Jadin thought you meant."

"Are you so sure?"

Alicia started to protest, only to realize that she wasn't. That hadn't been what it sounded like Dr. Jadin was saying, but that didn't really mean anything. After all, her bathroom breaks had been what had caused her to be so unfocused the day before... Maybe Dr. Jadin's idea of help for her was taking the responsibility for worrying about them out of her hands.

She couldn't say that was the kind of help she wanted, but before she could let Diane know that, the woman declared, "I don't hear undressing! Did you have an accident already?"

"No!" Alicia pouting, glaring through the door as she went back to undressing herself.

"And don't put that romper back on until I've had a chance to check you!" Diane instructed her.

And so it went for most of that morning. Alicia was pretty sure she wasn't getting anything more done that day than she had the day before, as what seemed like every five minutes, Diane was at her desk again, dragging her into the bathroom despite her saying she didn't need to go again, making Alicia at the very least strip down to her bra and panties so she could check her. However, without noticing it, Alicia did stop worrying so much about having an accident, confident that there was no way her bladder would betray her in the short amount of time between trips, and that did let her be slightly more productive.

Then lunch rolled around. Diane waited until Dr. Jadin was coming out of her office to ask Alicia, "Are you sure you'll be able to make it without me?"

Alicia's tummy, which had been growing steadily more uncomfortable throughout the day, kept her from being as sarcastic as she would have liked, so she simply nodded, rather than pointing out that she'd been doing just fine for eighteen years without Diane. She hoped that Dr. Jadin would overhear and Diane's plan would backfire, that she'd get confirmation that Dr. Jadin really did expect Diane's offer of help to be for actual work, but all she did was smile in their general direction, so that Alicia wasn't even sure which of them it was directed at.

Alicia was feeling too full to even think about eating the peanut butter and jelly sandwich Diane had made for her, so instead she nursed her bottle of neon orange drink as she sat there at her desk, staring at her phone. The night before, she'd been ready to abandon everything, drive back to her father's house and start again, but now, in the light of day, the idea seemed a bit absurd. She hadn't even been on her own a year, not even six months... Did she really want to go crawling back to daddy already? Wouldn't that make her just as much of a child as Diane was insisting she act like? Maybe not, but she knew she'd feel like it.

And who knew? Maybe Dr. Jadin was right, and all those accidents were just a sign that she was getting sick, and once she got over that, they'd stop, and give Diane one less thing to hold over her. And surely Diane would get tired of all this sooner or later, and give her all her stuff back. Maybe even her car... Just because she'd claimed to have sold it didn't mean she really had. Maybe she was just pushing Alicia's buttons, trying to make her misbehave so she could punish her. Sure, the car was gone, but who was to say that Diane hadn't just driven it to her own home and parked it there, just in case Alicia tried to pull a stunt like she had tried the night before to hotwire it? No, running away wasn't the answer, she was sure. Just by resolving not to give in so easily, she felt a little more confident, more sure of herself.

She squirmed slightly, feeling a little gassy, as she had been for the past hour or so, though, this time, since the office was mostly empty other than her, she didn't think much of just letting herself fart, other than giving a small blush at the idea, knowing it wasn't exactly lady-like.

What happened next was even less so. Her eyes went wide as, rather than a little gas, something else came out of her, squeezing its way lumpily into the seat of her panties. She gasped, hardly able to believe what was going on, then leaped to her feet to hurry to the bathroom. Unfortunately, that motion made the trip unnecessary, as, nearly as soon as her bottom had left her chair, she felt her underwear filling even more, her body pushing out a large load, held up against her by her thick tights. She tried to stop it, but it was too late, and all she could do was stand there, in shock, legs bent slightly into a semi-squat, while she pooped her pants.

• Like 4

Wow, this is really Good. I wonder how Alicia's going to try to explain this to Dr. Jadin, & Diane, my guess is that she won't be able to talk her way out of this one. I can't wait to see what Happens Next. Please Continue!