LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Lover Girls

I'm starting to wonder if DL girls under the age of 40 actually exsist. It seems like if girls are on here they are either Mommys or ABs, not that there's anything wrong with either. To me it just seems like there are no female DLs around under the age of 30. Can anyone prove me wrong?

Yes they exist..I dated one.

There are a number of factors as to why they don't seem as prevalent.

1. Many of them don't realize they are into it because a woman's brain works differently and their interactions through life are different so sometimes that "desire" never manifests itself or it comes out through other venues such as stuffed animals or basic human interaction.

2. A lot of them who are into it never join a lot of sites because lurking in the shadows are the HNG who spam them with mail.

3. Many of them who do join sites don't actively post.

• Like 1

*raises hand*

I exist and I know of several others.

The problem you are running into is that many young female members of this community have been chased into seclusion by trolls/creepers/stalkers/whatever-you-want-to-call-them. Many do not participate in the online community any longer because they have been harassed too much.

When the community at large takes steps to get rid of the undesirables and curb inappropriate behaviors/attitudes then they may reappear.

• Like 5

Yes they exist..I dated one.

There are a number of factors as to why they don't seem as prevalent.

1. Many of them don't realize they are into it because a woman's brain works differently and their interactions through life are different so sometimes that "desire" never manifests itself or it comes out through other venues such as stuffed animals or basic human interaction.

2. A lot of them who are into it never join a lot of sites because lurking in the shadows are the HNG who spam them with mail.

3. Many of them who do join sites don't actively post.

I fully agree, i have dated a female DL who was 24 so they are real but much more discreet than female Ab or Male DL's

• Like 1

They absolutely exist... and in great numbers. I have met many of them, but if I didn't run my web site that probably would not have happened. Just a few things I've learned about young female DLs...

1. The vast majority are simply not interested in our online communities. Of all the female DLs I've talked to, maybe two have even known about this board.

2. As was stated before, when they do make themselves known to our community they get inundated with emails - many of which are very inappropriate. It's a scary proposition for many young females.

3. The biggest turn-off for most of them is guys in diapers. They want to be submissive in an ABDL relationship and are looking for dominant guys that want to keep them in diapers, but not wear diapers themselves.

4. Women can have a fetish without the need to communicate it to the world, unlike most men. Men become very obsessive about their fetishes in general, whereas women can have a strong fetish and only play with it occasionally.

That's just my observations. Others might find other things to be true.

Guest Diaperdragon

It depends on how you define what is a diaper girl. That is because you have trans and sissies who like to say they are a diaper girl, but are not truly a biological diaper girl

It depends on how you define what is a diaper girl. That is because you have trans and sissies who like to say they are a diaper girl, but are not truly a biological diaper girl

Here again we come to the discussion of sex vs gender.

Sex: Male, Female or Hermaphrodite, defined anatomically. Male (penis), Female (vagina) or Hermaphrodite (both).

Gender: The role a person takes on in society, their identity, determined by a number of physical and mental factors. Here is where things get really interesting. Boy/Man, Girl/Woman, Transgender, Androgyny, Sissy, etc.

You can change your gender easily enough, by altering the way you look, the clothes you wear, the manner in which you walk and talk, get a new name, get a different job. However changing your sex requires years of medical therapy, eventually leading to surgery.

I believe the OP is referring to the female sex when he uses the term girl. A more clear statement would be Diaper Loving Females.

• Like 1

The problem you are running into is that many young female members of this community have been chased into seclusion by trolls/creepers/stalkers/whatever-you-want-to-call-them. Many do not participate in the online community any longer because they have been harassed too much.

This pretty much sums things up accurately, LuvsGurl. Members who are of the female sex and assume the female gender role on boards like this are generally driven away by the aforementioned group of crazies and the rest of their ilk who act as if they're in middle school and just touched their first breast. I thought about showing my girlfriend this place when I first told her that I was into diapers, hoping people here would be able to answer some of her questions about why I'm aroused by them. Then I realized that although her questions might be answered, the sickos on here would likely drive her away and give her a negative opinion of the fetish as a whole. Instead, I worked with her myself, and she's been far more accepting of the idea of wearing diapers as a result. I'm not going to stop her from coming here if she chooses to do so obviously, but I'm not going to encourage it either, not until the crowd that sees women (biological females) and shouts "BOOBIES!" is dealt with. Granted, DD is a bit better then most sites, but this is a community-wide issue, not a DD-specific issue. Finally, let me add that I mean no disrespect to the DD members who can control themselves.

Yes, real biological female DLs exist. Some won't readily admit it, others lurk, and others are here and have posted. As LuvsGurl has stated, many have been driven away by certain community members though, which is really a shame. I admittedly would have signed up here a lot sooner if I hadn't been disturbed by a few weirdos myself who gave me an incorrect perception of what most AB/DLs are like.

sorry as a female i find the "chased away by hngs" to be one of the lamest excuses ever ... its called delete, ignore, close ....

you dont have to read emails, or chat with anyone you dont want to!!!

dont buy the hng excuse i cant begin to tell you why females are not as active here but they have the same ability to ignore and delete as anyone else .... if they are so sensitive that text on a screen from a random entity "scares" them away ... trust me ... you dont want a relationship with them!!!

• Like 3

sorry as a female i find the "chased away by hngs" to be one of the lamest excuses ever ... its called delete, ignore, close ....

you dont have to read emails, or chat with anyone you dont want to!!!

dont buy the hng excuse i cant begin to tell you why females are not as active here but they have the same ability to ignore and delete as anyone else .... if they are so sensitive that text on a screen from a random entity "scares" them away ... trust me ... you dont want a relationship with them!!!

I don't think it's so much being scared away as annoyed away. Several girls I've met tried to be active on boards like this one, but got so many messages and emails it became too much work to sift through to find the gems. Eventually they just gave up and stopped coming here.

i dunno, sorry just seems its a lame excuse i mean i get just as many of those messages...

in the chat room i get the pm's...

just delete them, just close them...

i mean if you really want to engage in a diaper community, its not really that hard to just delete a message...

i mean do they just stop going out to bars or clubs to meet someone because of all the annoying people that hit on them in the mean time? often not... they just shrug it off....

but i agree.. it IS annoying... but its just as annoying to hear that is the reason females don't post on message boards.... i mean really... its a click of a button you know....

I think if the girl is genuinely interested in being part of the online community, she will ignore all the crap. But, it seems most of them are just here out of curiosity and to them the minor annoyance is enough to turn them away. It's not really a chicken out sort of deal. They were hit with the annoyance right away and decided they didn't want to bother.

In general, I think guys are just more inclined to be members of these types of online communities. Girls prefer Facebook. :P lol

• Like 3

I think if the girl is genuinely interested in being part of the online community, she will ignore all the crap. But, it seems most of them are just here out of curiosity and to them the minor annoyance is enough to turn them away. It's not really a chicken out sort of deal. They were hit with the annoyance right away and decided they didn't want to bother.

I agree with this statement Jeff, don't know why people keep giving you -1 for speaking your mind. It's not like you are being offensive or rude.

I invite people to take a look at FetLife vs here. There is a huge population of female ABDLs on FL and many of them are quite active in their own groups.

Why is this? I think we need to consider what makes DD different from FL.

• Like 2

I agree with this statement Jeff, don't know why people keep giving you -1 for speaking your mind. It's not like you are being offensive or rude.

I invite people to take a look at FetLife vs here. There is a huge population of female ABDLs on FL and many of them are quite active in their own groups.

Why is this? I think we need to consider what makes DD different from FL.

I probably got the -1 for generalizing that girls like facebook. lol

I think the biggest difference between FL and DD is that DD is all about the diapers. FL is much more encompassing.

There are basically three large subsets to this fetish...

Adult Baby - There are a lot of girls into ageplay, but for them diapers is a small part of their little girl persona. They will get much more satisfaction at FetLife, because the focus is not 95% on the diapers there.

Diaper Lover - These girls focus their fetish on the diapers and are more likely to seek out a community that is a bit more focused, like DailyDiapers.

Diaper Punishment/BDSM - These girls are much more common. The diapers may be a large part of the humiliation they desire, but it's not everything. They tend to hang around FetLife, because they can get more involved in all aspects of their sexual deviancy.

In closing, I believe that guys are more likely to focus on the diapers and feel more comfortable in a focused forum. Girls tend to prefer the 'whole package' and don't get the same satisfaction from a focused forum.

+1, QFT.

Think about it, some people have no problem hitting delete/ignore/report to mod if someone is bugging them, especially if they've been around awhile. Others (both men and women) on the other hand, for reasons unknown to me, can't or won't bring themselves to use these features. Look at other forums, women who are bugged generally tend to lurk, while men who are bugged generally tend to flame the person whose been harassing them. Again, this is only out of the group that doesn't use the delete/ignore/report to mod feature, but it's still a decent amount of people.

I have a couple of theories as to why people, both men and women, don't use the delete/ignore/report to mod features, and it's possible that all, none, or some of them are correct:

1. The person is ignorant: The person is ignorant of the feature's existence. Maybe they don't use many message boards, or maybe they just never noticed a particular feature existed on any given board. Maybe they want to report someone, but don't know how.

2. The person is lazy: You know the kind of person that keeps the TV set on, even though he or she has no interest in the show that he or she is watching? This is the type of person that I'm talking about, the person that's too lazy to pick up the remote control and change the channel even though it's two inches in front of them. (This generally tends to apply to men more then women, but I also know some women who fall into this category as well.) This is probably the least common reason someone wouldn't post though.

3. The person doesn't have the time and/or patience to deal with a yard of crap: This is probably the most common reason people, especially females are driven away. Think about it, if you only have a few minutes to fire off a quick message once in awhile, and those few minutes are instead spent deleting/blocking/ignoring/reporting messages to mods, you've just spent all the time you had to post dealing with the jerks. You could have saved your time and just done nothing at all, or read a few more messages.

4. The person feels they'll be a "bother" if they report someone: There are some people who are afraid to report content to mods because they're afraid to come off as being a nuisance. There are many factors that could play into such a fear, but it's another possibility.

I think that #3 on that list above is probably one of the most common reasons female AB/DLs are driven away from here, especially if they're not a diaper lover and can interact with the AB or Diaper Punishment/BDSM aspects of the community elsewhere. I also think that DprdJeff might be on to something when he notes that there are more guys who are DLs then women. I have a feeling that the diaper punishment crowd is probably about a 50/50 split, the AB crowd is probably a bit more female then male, and the DL crowd is probably closer to a 75/25 split then a 50/50 split.

What I do disagree on is the "guys prefer a more focused forum" concept. Then again, I'm a straight guy who enjoys games like The Sims which are effectively sandboxes as much as I enjoy games like Doom where the focus is narrowed down to "if it moves, shoot it, if it doesn't move, shoot it," so I could just be the odd one in the group. :)

I have a feeling that the diaper punishment crowd is probably about a 50/50 split, the AB crowd is probably a bit more female then male, and the DL crowd is probably closer to a 75/25 split then a 50/50 split.

If I had to venture a guess, based on 17 years of running ABDL web sites, I would put the split a bit differently.

Diaper Punishment: 50% Male/50% Female

Diaper Lover: 95% Male/5% Female

Adult Baby: See Below

AB is where it gets tricky. If you lump AB into the Ageplay category, then I would say it is 90% Female. The problem is the vast majority of those females have no interest in diapers, except as required by their 'parent'. In my experience, females much prefer the little girl role of 5-10 years old.

If you give AB it's own category, outside of Ageplay, then I would say it's 80% Male. I think this is because Males tend to attach their fetishes to objects, whereas Females prefer an entire dynamic. That's not an inclusive statement, because many exceptions exist. That is just in general.

All of this is backed up by the statistics I've studied from my own web site(s). When my site was primarily AB and DL based, about 95% of my members were male. When I started focusing on Diaper Punishment, the statistics really started to even out. At this point, nearly half of my members are female. Of course there is a little margin of error, as some names can fit both sexes.

I also get a great deal of emails from women looking to be diaper punished. A LOT! Probably two or three new women a week that are interested in spending time in my 'punishment nursery' as it seems to have been dubbed.

In my experiences meeting people out in the real world ABDL (including the bondage/humiliation aspect) is pretty close to a 50/50 split. Females seem happy to indulge this particular kink more privately where as males tend to prowl the internet cock-in-hand just looking for some hapless victim.

• Like 1

In my experiences meeting people out in the real world ABDL (including the bondage/humiliation aspect) is pretty close to a 50/50 split. Females seem happy to indulge this particular kink more privately where as males tend to prowl the internet cock-in-hand just looking for some hapless victim.

I think that's the problem. There are so many guys just looking for a way to jerk off that girls run away from the guys who just wanna understand the other side.

I am 25, female and attractive-ish :P and have only just started doing this which makes me feel that I don't really belong on this site. I have read alot of the Forum Topics and have found that the majority of people on here have been DL all their lives and some have no explanation as to their enjoyment of it. My bf is DL and I found out about it at the very start of our relationship, the way he described the sensation and how it made him feel turned me on and I wanted to try it to see if I'd like it too, which I did alot tbh :P The look, feel and fit all turn me on yet before I was introduced to this fetish I had no desire to wear one!However since then I have got more and more bold even wearing a nappy underneath my dress to my city centre and posting pics of myself on here but I've never been on this type of site before so I've been quite shy to talk till now but I still haven't seen anyone who has got into it by accident or by being introduced to it by someone else and I haven't really spoken to anyone so I'm not sure how long I'll stay on it for xx JR xx

hi jessica although i was not first introduced to this by another person i had no idea about abdl at all until i was 21 and stumbled across a website of abdl stories ... so you are definitely not alone in discovering this later in life