LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feb Birmingham Age-Play & Dl Munch

Cid

Hi there, The munch will be on the 19th of Feb and starts at 12 and ends when everyone decides to go home, which is usually about 5. All are welcome, be they ABs, littles, DLs, Mummies/Daddies or just curious and interested people. the Venue has not been sort yet as I am not to keen on the current place but seeing as I don't know Birmingham to well findin other place is not straight forward... but it is not a big issus it will be in a place we can sit and talk near the city center. I will post the place when I know for sure.

The purpose of this munch (as with most munchs) is to be a place for people to come together and chat and hopefully have a good time. It is not intended to be a dating service, of course if you make some friends there that is great and if that friendship turns into something more I am sure we will all be happy for you but that is not the intend function of the event and you would certainly be ill advised to come expecting anything more than a friendly conversation. And it may go without saying but this is not a play party and will be taking place in a public setting.

Due to the fact that we will be in public and therefore for the sake of others at the event, the general public and yourself there are a few rules. Firstly dress in ‘street cloths’, nothing AB or overly childish. No AB/DL play. And no photos unless you ask everyone first (and watch out for anyone in the back of the shot). Now you are welcome to wear nappies if you choose to or need to but please do so as discreetly as possible, and of course wearing is not mandatory :P.

If there is anything I have left out or if you need any more detail feel free to ask.

Oh and there will be and A-Z map on the table with an apple on it so you can tell it is us :)

How many people turn up to these meets? I've been meaning to come along some time previously but havent due to it being very difficult to escape my social circle. I have friends in brum and my nottingham friends tend to notice if a disappear, so I've been paranoid but if enough cool people turn up I should probably make the effort

I have just noticed I never did get around to setting a venue. It will be the same as always as the people I know in birmingham have not had much time to help me think of somewhere better yet. so it will be The Old Contemptibles (176 Edmund Street, Birmingham, B3 2HB)

not sure on the numbers but my best guess is 4

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mummy Jeni's baby

I couldn't make the Feb munch as I had prior arrangements. But I would be up for the next one. In fact I ended up in The Old Contemptibles by the end of the day.