LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M A Noob

I am here because I noticed your incontinence desires thread, and I read through it, and I noticed that a lot of people were pretty supportive of someone becoming incontinent. I was previously at Adisc, and if you post anything about wanting to be incon, they will post back a million times, saying that incontinence is the worst idea ever, you do not want it.

so as I'm sure that you have guessed, I want to become incontinent.

about me, I live with roomates, like music, and used to do a form of marchial arts.

There are still some here that don't get it, and that is as it SHOULD be. BUT...we should have the respect to accept that we're all different. Mostly, don't act like a spaz and you'll get that respect, in general. There are a good many of us here who are 24/7, who have been 24/7 at some time (whether by choice or by chance), and yes even those who have managed to diaper train themselves by various methods. We don't all agree, but we can be agreeable, usually.

I am here because I noticed your incontinence desires thread, and I read through it, and I noticed that a lot of people were pretty supportive of someone becoming incontinent. I was previously at Adisc, and if you post anything about wanting to be incon, they will post back a million times, saying that incontinence is the worst idea ever, you do not want it.

so as I'm sure that you have guessed, I want to become incontinent.

about me, I live with roomates, like music, and used to do a form of marchial arts.

Welcome to DD :) I hope you enjoy the site. Our "Incontinence Desrires" forum does make us different than many ABDL sites, and we hope better :D As with any topic you'll find supporters and detractors replying to posts there- just remember that this is normal and since you're new here it's not anything personal ;) I suggest to all who think they want incontinence that the first step is to be 24/7 with your wearing 100% of the time- just as you'll have to be should you become incontinent :mellow: If you can't manage that part, it's not going to work for you :o which makes it a good benchmark to separate desires based on fantasy from the starkness of reality.

Best wishes whichever way you go!

Bettypooh