LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Diaper For Not Clumping

Wetdl

Well a strangely worded topic title, but I wanted people to see it.

I wear various diapers at various times for different reasons. I keep cheap diapers around for times I know I will be wearing them for only a short time. I have Abena's and Molicare SP for times I will be wearing for an extended time as well as a few cloth items.

I also wear my "good" disposables at night in case of bedwetting (cloth not an option). Here-in is my problem, after a few nights the diaper starts to clump badly just from sweat alone, making it quite uncomfortable. Can anyone recommend any high capacity diapers which clump up less?

Both secure personal care and bambino ( I know I know :P ) seemed to have solved much of the clumping issue with disposables. I don't know if they added some kind of netting to the SAP/acquisition layer or just used something different, but when they get soaked, they don't clump or sag as other brands do.

Now, I have had other things happen instead. I have slept wearing one or the other and they work great, BUT I have had the badding in the back tear inside the backsheet, and come apart that way, from the stress of sleeping on my back and tossing and turning through the night :blush: so I don't know if that is a situation for you. It also sounds like you are using the same diaper repeatedly, until it is no longer usable, since you mentioned that

"..after a few nights the diaper starts to clump badly just from sweat alone, making it quite uncomfortable"..

This is doing something that disposables weren't intended to do, as they are made for a single use. I know you don't like to waste stuff, but wearing the same disposable over several nights is bound to have it fall apart. You might want to switch to cloth (again I know....I know :P ) if your not a bedwetter and only wear for comfort at night, you can reuse them night after night with out any issue. Cloth lasts longer (of coarse) and disposables aren't meant to take that kind of strain, so it really doesn't matter what brand you use, after a couple days, no disposable will hold up under that kind of beating.

Anyways...the best I know of that stay together the longest are the secure personal care brand and Bambinos,

Hope this helps

"..after a few nights the diaper starts to clump badly just from sweat alone, making it quite uncomfortable"..

This is doing something that disposables weren't intended to do, as they are made for a single use. I know you don't like to waste stuff, but wearing the same disposable over several nights is bound to have it fall apart. it really doesn't matter what brand you use, after a couple days, no disposable will hold up under that kind of abuse

Yep. That.

Best I have found recently are Eurobriefs. Unfortunatly, they are not plastic backed anymore. Years ago the best were walgreens brand. They were plastic backed and kind of quilted on the inside. I miss those.

Thanks folks, no I did not think I was going to make a disposable last forever. But some will be better than others. My M3's seem to be among the worst in this regard. M4's don't seem to be as bad, but my Molicare's never seem to make it through the first night :whistling: