LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Trend

Tammy,Briguy, myself and Heidi Lynn (RIP) have been to several Pride parades....diapered of coarse ;) Tammy is more 'open' about it and being a sissy, Briguy is a tad more subtle, wearing shortalls with a doubled up diaper underneith. I'm the most discreet :blush: and walk along the parade route in 'support' and take pictures etc.

This is nothing new and we have been doing this for several parades, in Las Vegas and Long Beach, and I think tammy and Heidi did Phoenix as well...possibly a few more.

So we are 'out there' so to speak...always trying to get more people to join us in the merriment ;) so you are welcome, if we do one this year. last year we could'nt due to time and (mostly) financial constraints....soooo we missed the 2010 season. This year (hopefully) may be different, we'll see :thumbsup:

To what purpose? The homosexual community does public events to demonstrate that they have numbers and that the laws that grant rights to married couples discriminate against them. Their purpose is to gain parity with heterosexuals with respect to next of kin status and other legal issues. What legal issue oppresses us?

The only oppression we face is the prejudice that our enjoyment of products that manage incontinence is viewed by many in the public as somehow a threat to children. Many view us as sick and disguisting. That's not illegal nor is that an opinion that what we like is illegal.

Perhaps I'm just a little too "east coast", but don't look for me in any "pride" parade until I can see a goal in doing so. Those of you that want to or do, rock on!

Honu

To what purpose? The homosexual community does public events to demonstrate that they have numbers and that the laws that grant rights to married couples discriminate against them. Their purpose is to gain parity with heterosexuals with respect to next of kin status and other legal issues. What legal issue oppresses us?

The only oppression we face is the prejudice that our enjoyment of products that manage incontinence is viewed by many in the public as somehow a threat to children. Many view us as sick and disguisting. That's not illegal nor is that an opinion that what we like is illegal.

Perhaps I'm just a little too "east coast", but don't look for me in any "pride" parade until I can see a goal in doing so. Those of you that want to or do, rock on!

Honu

Some "Pride Parades" are more limited than others as to what they wish to display :closedeyes: however I've never found a Pride event that wasn't pretty accepting of whoever turns up (except protesters) :lol: Showing the acceptance of diversity is the main reason for Pride events, they're not just a push for legal rights B) Even the many places where nearly equal rights are given still hold Pride events and don't plan to stop ;) It's one of the few places and times where ABDL's (or anyone else) can be totally open with little personal risk to themselves, which is why so many people show up for them :) Being a discreet DL I have nothing myself to show, but I wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with ABDL's at a pride event ^_^

Bettypooh