LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help

Guest FormicsLeader

Guest FormicsLeader

I have a boyfriend who I love very much. We are separated by over 1,100 miles. We meet on a forum much like this one, a place where people with similar interest who are shunned by society gather. Because of the distance and my "intense sexual urges", we decided it would be best if we were in an open relationship. It was working out wonderfully, at least for me. I was instantly lifted out of the depression I had been going through. I felt so much better. I also felt closer to my boyfriend and loved him more than ever. Our open relationship ended today and we are now back in a traditional relationship.

He became upset when I told him I was thinking of meeting someone from this site for a "play date". He does not share the diaper fetish, but he is open to diaper wear and play during our sex sessions.

I feel so lost and lonely. I have no idea who to turn to. I'm afraid I will sink back into the depression I was in.

I know that we shouldn't be in an open relationship if it bothers him, so obviously that is no longer an option for us. We're just going to make the most out of what we have and love each other until we can be together, which will be five years from now because we are both rooted at our colleges.

I love him.

I want to be with him.

So why am I so unhappy?

I don't know what to do. I just don't want to be depressed again.

If your b/f agreed to an "open" relationship, then strictly speaking, he has no leg to stand on regarding being upset with you. So....1: He's unable to emotionally deal with being an open relationship....2:He feels jealous and threatened...3:You're not doing anything "wrong"....However, you need to talk with him, and find out if the friction can be dealt with. If so, great. If not....it might be time to change / modify / end the relationship. Or...just lie to him next time, and don't tell him about the next play date you do. With his attitude "what he doesn't know won't hurt him".

• Like 1

Open relationships can work, I know a few people in very sucessful and open relationships.

It just turns out they are not for me and my boyfriend. He wants to be there for me and be my "everything" so to speak, although that can't happen all the time.

Either way, he's agreed to be my "daddy" so we will see how this goes.

ive had a long distance relationship but it did not start out that way about two months in i was moving then he moved somewhere else and we were. on different coasts of the usa for 5 months .... it was hard but i think for us knowing we had an end in site made it easier to handle

however a long distance "internet" relationship where you have spent no sig ificant time together means that much of your relationship is romanticized because you really do not "know" each other in regards to physicalities and i dont mean just sex....

not knowing each other in that way plus not having a definite time when you will see each others right there is extremely hard then add in its ok to sleep with other people and do you really evn have a relationship anymore....

• 2 weeks later...

ive had a long distance relationship but it did not start out that way about two months in i was moving then he moved somewhere else and we were. on different coasts of the usa for 5 months .... it was hard but i think for us knowing we had an end in site made it easier to handle

however a long distance "internet" relationship where you have spent no sig ificant time together means that much of your relationship is romanticized because you really do not "know" each other in regards to physicalities and i dont mean just sex....

not knowing each other in that way plus not having a definite time when you will see each others right there is extremely hard then add in its ok to sleep with other people and do you really evn have a relationship anymore....

Sarah just came out and said bluntly waht I was trying to be polite about. Thank you Sarah!!!!!