LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Size

Guest FormicsLeader

Guest FormicsLeader

Howdy!

I'm an 18 year old female and I have a waist size of 25.5-26.5 inches and a hip size of 28.5-30 in (according the size chart I am using and the size of clothes I wear lol)

Are there any children's diapers that would fit me? Or am I too large and would require adult diapers?

Thank you in advance for any help.

how tall are yiou? adult diapers have a larger crotch size... baby diapers are made to fit a PROPORTIONAL baby... so if you are the size of a 6 year old height wise as well as weight wise underjams will fit... if you are the size of an infant or toddle height and weight wise baby diapers will fit.

there is a difference between being able to get something around you and it FITTING you.... if they don't go up to your belly button.... front and back... they don't fit. if they are pulled so tight they barely tape or the seam almost rips they dont fit..

but yiouy could try underjams, goodnights, or pampers size 6 they won't appropriately fit, but you could get them around your wiast probably

Guest FormicsLeader

Thanks for the help guys. I'm 5 feet 2 inches.

If there are adult diapers with cartoons on them, I would like those as well if anyone knows a place or a site I can find those.

Unfortunately AB universe doesn't make anything in a small size. The only company that "DID" was Bambino, for whatever reason, They no longer carry anything in a small size. So your Pretty Much "SOL" for a baby print in a adult size in a small. Go with a good quality brand such as Molicare or Abena for a great diaper which both make a small, if your just using them for "show and no go" You could use a Depend from the drug store, or chose Molicare or Abena's lesser brands such as the classic Series or M2. You might wanna change your profile if you are a lady as you mention as you list as a boy and a girl :P

Molicares premium series is a nice Lilac color and the Classics are Baby Blue which might help with the baby diaper look. You can buy stickers cheap at almost any store, or buy Wall Paper Border tape with almost any cartoon series, and many online sites sell clear "packing tape" style with prints of hello kitty or whatever. As was mentioned Baby diapers won't fit you regardless of your Waist/Hip size because they won't meet your "Rise" measurement, that being front to back. Which I would suspect to be about a 27" or so measurement. That can be taken as the measurement from about a inch below your belly button through the crotch to the lower back or ruffly as were a good pair of pants ride. Anywhooo. Buy in adult size as was mentioned. :whistling:

• Like 1

Unfortunately AB universe doesn't make anything in a small size. The only company that "DID" was Bambino, for whatever reason, They no longer carry anything in a small size. So your Pretty Much "SOL" for a baby print in a adult size in a small. Go with a good quality brand such as Molicare or Abena for a great diaper which both make a small, if your just using them for "show and no go" You could use a Depend from the drug store, or chose Molicare or Abena's lesser brands such as the classic Series or M2. You might wanna change your profile if you are a lady as you mention as you list as a boy and a girl :P

Molicares premium series is a nice Lilac color and the Classics are Baby Blue which might help with the baby diaper look. You can buy stickers cheap at almost any store, or buy Wall Paper Border tape with almost any cartoon series, and many online sites sell clear "packing tape" style with prints of hello kitty or whatever. As was mentioned Baby diapers won't fit you regardless of your Waist/Hip size because they won't meet your "Rise" measurement, that being front to back. Which I would suspect to be about a 27" or so measurement. That can be taken as the measurement from about a inch below your belly button through the crotch to the lower back or ruffly as were a good pair of pants ride. Anywhooo. Buy in adult size as was mentioned. :whistling:

Thanks for all the tips! Are there any links that you could provide so I can see that packing tape you're talking about?

Also do you happen to have pictures or a tutorial on how to make the diapers look more kiddish?

Thanks for all your help so far!

Also I love the diapers on AB! I wish they made them in small!! I guess I just need to go gain weight lol

How well do you think I would fit into a Medium? Could I just adjust the straps and make them tighter?

My boyfriend is planning on me going in these all the time.