LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time Night Wetting

OMG - last nite while sleeping i wet myself. Soaked my underwear and my sheets - both the bottom and the top one. Plus I sleep on my side so it had to be a lot to wet my underwear on top and the top sheet. I am so afraid i need diapers now the rest of my life. So ashamed when i told my spouse. Yet secretly inside, i was loving that i wet myself without waking up. But now what do I do? I didn't do it on purpose and she will make me go to the doc if i do it again i know. But I want to......... sigh. Ashamed yet elated................ a DL beoming an AB

This is too mixed-up to answer appropriately....except to say that you should be wearing diapers right now, in bed, since you need them, and not soaking your poor wife...who didn't enjoy that wet bed in the middle of the night one bit.

• Like 1

I am so afraid i need diapers now the rest of my life. So ashamed when i told my spouse. Yet secretly inside, i was loving that i wet myself without waking up. But now what do I do? I didn't do it on purpose and she will make me go to the doc if i do it again i know. But I want to......... sigh. Ashamed yet elated................ a DL beoming an AB

Your DL but are afraid of needing diapers;I understand that. You were ashamed when telling her.=1 she was gone to work or 2 she sleeps in another bed Now what?= get more diapers. Doctor visit maybe.-just to make sure nothing bad wrong. For now be Happy you did something lots here are still trying to do.

don't worry about it. i have wetting on and off all my life. just get some cloth diapers and plastic panties and wet away. it is better than wetting the bed at night. you will sleep better too, knowing that your diaper will be wet and not the bed. do not wear disposable diapers to bed, they leak more the cloth.

• 12 years later...
On 1/23/2011 at 11:52 PM, mbs80 said:

OMG - last nite while sleeping i wet myself. Soaked my underwear and my sheets - both the bottom and the top one. Plus I sleep on my side so it had to be a lot to wet my underwear on top and the top sheet. I am so afraid i need diapers now the rest of my life. So ashamed when i told my spouse. Yet secretly inside, i was loving that i wet myself without waking up. But now what do I do? I didn't do it on purpose and she will make me go to the doc if i do it again i know. But I want to......... sigh. Ashamed yet elated................ a DL beoming an AB

I know how you feel. When my bedwetting came back suddenly after a long dry spell. I was shocked, slightly ashamed to admit to my wife I had wet the bed but also secretly very happy I had wet in my sleep. 

My wife was fine with it even when it was obvious this wasn't a one off. My wife suggested I saw the doctor. No big deal. She also suggested nappies, again no big deal. Seeing the doc proved a good idea as I found I was diabetic and had been for some time. My incontinence is caused by diabetic related nerve damage and cannot be cured. I had accept I would probably always be incontinent and enuretic for the rest of my life.