LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jan Leicester Age-Play And Dl Munchhi

Cid

Hi all I have been a bit busy and tiered and other such stuff to get around to sorting this months munch out but with there being 5 saturdays this month and it being only (well about 2 days before the 4th saturday I am thinking we should move it to the 5th Sat so I have time to pester people in to coming lol

a little bit of a shame as the Tiggers are not playing this sat so 'The Pub' would be free which is not the case on the 29th but I am sure we can find some where else... most likely fire buge.

I will post more tomorrow when I come on to post on other sites and start being a little more social (sorry to the few people that have not been get replies from me). but seeing as I will be getting up in 6.5 hours I think sleep is in order (and no don't read any thing into the fact I tend to post late at night and always end saying how I should have alread go to sleep :P )

Hi Cid,

I know I've been a little quiet on the munch front recently (I never made it back after that first Birmingham one) but I finally have a free Saturday and would really love to come along. Is it the same time and place as on the November munch thread?

Yeah it will be at 'FireBug' (Millstone Ln, Leicester LE1, UK) starting at 12, so any one is free to turn up any time after then.

Normal rules apply (non-play event and ask before taking photos) and all welcome.

Also if any one is intersted in coming please say so even if you know you will not be coming to this one as few people have asked me to make it more of an event (and not just a drink and chat in a pub) which is easy to do for a number of reason if I know how many people are, at least in thoery, interested. I am sure I will make a full post about this at another time but incase I forget it may be best to let me know here.

ok well if any one has any questions or ideas etc let me know otherwise I hope to see some of you there.