LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Help

Hey everyone, I'm about to purchase a couple cases and wondering where I should go. Usually I got x-pluses from xpmedical or Bambinos and then I just wear cheap-o depends during the day.

The reason I'm asking is I want to buy maybe some x-pluses (or comparable) and then a good day diaper. For the day I'm looking for something absorbent but thin so it'll fit under my jeans lol. I'm used to depend fitted max protection during the day just to give you the background.

I would like to buy these from the same place if possible. If not, I'll probably just order some more Bambinos and the day diapers from somewhere else. Any ideas are good, I've looked on like diaper super store and a couple others, but just can't decide. DISCRETE shipping is a must.

Thanks

HuggieBaby

Are you looking to buy on line or in a store? If there is a medical suply store in your area, call then up and ask if they sell disposable incontinence briefs for adults. If they do, ask what brands they sell. You can tell them you are incontinent and use (X-Plus, other) but are looking for something more discreet for normal day wear when you have to go out places. Ask what they have and what they might recommend. If you want, you can always stop there in person to check out the products after talking with them but you don't necessarily have to. That's one advantage of a brick and morter store over the internet. You have trained and knowlegable people to ask questions of and get help, plus you can check out the product before going ahead and ordering a whole case online and possibly finding out they don't work very well. Actually buying diapers in person at a medical store isn't a big deal. If you are nervouse about it and don't want anyone to know they are for you, you can always say you're uncle called eariler about (give the name of the diaper you want) and you are there to pick them up for him.

Rusty pins - unfortunately there aren't many medical supply stores near me and the few I called only carry basic brands anyways. Plus who needs their expertise when I belong to the most knowledged diaper community in the world?!

If I go on amazon is there a good day diaper I'd get along with the xpluses? Honestly if I'm gonna order the two from seperate places I'll go with bambinos instead of xpluses.

Is there a good diaper at northshore you'd suggest?

HuggieBaby