LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can'T Change Settings

• 2 weeks later...

Is there some way to change the display font size, without messing around with Firefox's font settings? Messing with the Firefox settings makes it so that some sites have GIANT text, and that readable font sizes no longer fit properly onto buttons and in form fields... With the default settings, the fonts on this and some other pages seem to have shrunken to almost unreadable sizes. Currently, stuff like the sub-headings on topics are unintelligible gray blobs...

If you're talking about text on the forums, click on "reply" at the bottom of the post, when the new window opens highlight the text, then select the font size you want from the drop-down menu above and click ;)Instant Enlargement ! (Caution- this technique does not work with male genitalia no matter what the advertisements say) :lol:

Bettypooh

• 3 weeks later...

If you're talking about text on the forums, click on "reply" at the bottom of the post, when the new window opens highlight the text, then select the font size you want from the drop-down menu above and click ;)Instant Enlargement ! (Caution- this technique does not work with male genitalia no matter what the advertisements say) :lol:

Bettypooh

No. I'm talking about the size of topic titles and the little grey subtitles below them. TV Tropes does the same thing with ALL of of the text on their site. Currently, I've had to change Firefox's font sizes all to 16 point in order to make DD and TV Tropes readable, and it's seriously screwing with my ability to properly view other forums and The Kingdom of Loathing...

No. I'm talking about the size of topic titles and the little grey subtitles below them. TV Tropes does the same thing with ALL of of the text on their site. Currently, I've had to change Firefox's font sizes all to 16 point in order to make DD and TV Tropes readable, and it's seriously screwing with my ability to properly view other forums and The Kingdom of Loathing...

Load another browser (such as IE or Chrome) onto your PC with the enlarged settings, and then open the pages you want enlarged with it, while leaving Firefox standard for all the other sites B)

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, I accidentally discovered the proper solution when going to view my toolbars. It turns out that Firefox has a "Zoom" setting that was somehow turned on and cranked WAY down on some sites and WAY up on others. The way to reset it is Ctrl-0, in case this has happened to anyone else. Now, everything is looking normal again.

Actually, I accidentally discovered the proper solution when going to view my toolbars. It turns out that Firefox has a "Zoom" setting that was somehow turned on and cranked WAY down on some sites and WAY up on others. The way to reset it is Ctrl-0, in case this has happened to anyone else. Now, everything is looking normal again.

Glad you found the solution- I'll try to remember it if it happens to someone else again. I updated my Firefox recently and after working better for a few days, it seems more prone to crashing now. It's always something...........................

Bettypooh