LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going To Be Slow For Several Days.

Due to not being able to keep my net on I am going to have a slower time posting. After being off work for a month and a half I finally went back to work yesterday. I had hernia repair surgery which kept me home for a while. I should have net service again on the 20th.

Until then I will have to take the laptop to hotspots and try to get free wifi. I found the library is a nice cozy spot but unfortunately they block some of my favorite sites including Daily Diapers.

I will play as often as I can...:rolleyes:

You can try stabucks also...they have free wifi...and pretty good holiday frapps too ;)

Sorry to heara about your surgery, hope you get better soon :) I had one when I was a kid and it kind of sucked :(

I hope you feel better soon mommy. :) I had hernia repair surgery about 20 yrs. ago and remember it taking a while to get back to normal.

Will be watching for you on here. I love playing on here with you. :)

Take care.

I have a hernia too, I'm afraid to take care of it, because I hear that it makes u loose stimulation and other things. hope u get better.

I have had a hernia repair surgery back in 2005 or possibly 2006......

i it was a inguinal hernia.... it was Really painful and i had it for like 2 years..... I would suggest getting it taken care of.... most of them are done laproscopically now.... (spelling is prolly wrong) but they go through ur belly button mine was a straight cut on my pelvic bone so i have a semi small/scar.... once it got fixed i felt soooooooooooooooo much better as it felt almost as if i had a testicle which was not fun at all.... it was always sensitive and pushing out and caused me alot of pain :'(

i was really sore for maybe a week or so after i had it done.... its an out patient surgery and u go in and come out the same day :)

they do have to put you to sleep though... (or maybe not) but if i am being cut open I want to be out!

i think at the time of my reapair it was like 6 cm.... almost 2 inches.

just take some pain pills and then do alot of laying around )No heavy lifting!)..... what happens during the surgery is they put a mesh netting inside the inscision like how u would repair a wall that has a hole in it so when they sew the thing closed (the hole where the intestine broke through the intestine wall.. stays closed u can't even tell its there or feel it (other than the scar, no one would have any idea u had something done

good luck :D

Also 2 Michelle....... u will feel better within 10 or so days..... but the main thing is to limit movement! GWS :D

it will help hold/brace it

• 3 weeks later...

borders, barnes and nobles, mcdonalds, starbucks, all have free wifi, however at starbucks and mcdonalds they prefer you at least get a drink if uyou are going to use their free wifi.

Though I am back online now I did in fact go to McDonnalds to get online. I would often order one of those dollar burgers and coffee. I would get coffee refills to.

I like starbucks coffee but I doubt they will let you have refills.

Though I am back online now I did in fact go to McDonnalds to get online. I would often order one of those dollar burgers and coffee. I would get coffee refills to.

I like starbucks coffee but I doubt they will let you have refills.

Actually Starbucks does refills. If you have a registered Starbucks card (just any giftcard, registering is free), they are free, otherwise they are about 50 cents, depending on where you are. I definitely recommend registering a Starbucks card, though. It kinda works like a punch card - everytime you swipe your card, it counts as a "star" and after 15 "stars" they send you a coupon for a free drink. They'll also randomly send out coupons for a free pastry or oatmeal, etc. Definitely worth it ;)

• 1 month later...

When Im On The Road and Need it I go to McDs get a cup of coffee and have at it and never had a problem yet But I always get at least a coffee I just like something to drink while setting there so Im not sure if they require you to get something or not. So If Anyone needs may want to try McDs