LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would You Ever Go To A Professional?

I see alot of ads for Pro Mommys and or daddys, I was wondering if anyone had ever partaken. I have never myself, but always considered it. In many instiances I think its more healthy to see a professional sitter then try and persuade your mate to baby you. Or find a fellow diaper mate.

First off as most know its not an easy task to find a dipaer mate, i mean you do actualy need more in common then padded backsides. Thats like saying two people who like the same movie would be perfect together.

So now you have your girl friend or boyfriend and you want to tell them about your diaper/adult baby status, but hell that aint easy. And even if you do, whats to say there going to be gung ho about babying you? they might not have a problem with you wandering about or watching tv in a diaper but accepting is a far streach from participating.

And what say you have a wonderful mate who will endulge in your fantasy, pretty cool right? Ya i suppose in the moment it would be. But what happens after? I dont know about you but i have had lingering thoughts about what my current g'f and ex g'fs REALLY thought. Now my current g'f is cool cause she is into fetish and bdsm and abdl is an offshoot of bdsm or so all the experts say.

So the only thing about seeing a pro mommy daddy nanny what have you is you might have to do it without your mate knowing, some will have problems with that. Unless you have an accepting mate.

SO there are ups and downs, but id say its a good route to take to see a pro mommy daddy nanny.

I've never been with a pro mommy or daddy. I think there are advantages and disadvantages to going that route. I would only consider ever doing it if I got a good recommendation from a close friend or relative, but since I don't know anyone like that or someone close in the AB/DL community, I consider that point moot. I certainly would be very cautious about exploring that type of adventure, especially if I were a girl. The advantages don't out-weigh the vulnerability aspects of it. It does sound fun though...

As well, its merely a form of prostitution even though most don't do any sexual favors. Personally I can't really put my baby self in the hands of someone who doesn't even really care about me.

I agree with that 100%

Here's the thing with Pros.....they don't know you at all....they don't give a fuck about you at all either......they want your cash......so the best you can hope for is a script that fits your needs.....and the chances of that happening are like 400,000 to 1.

Stick with someone who knows you and what you might want. Even if it's not perfect.....it's better than a wallet shark.

As well, its merely a form of prostitution even though most don't do any sexual favors. Personally I can't really put my baby self in the hands of someone who doesn't even really care about me.

I agree, 100%. Never been to a prostitute for the exact same reason.

:beer:

wv