LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Luvs Comercial....

ldatsea

A few months ago, my friend in PA described the "Luvs Blowout" commercial to me on the phone (he obviously knows about my interest) and I didn't believe him. Now I feel bad after seeing it. I just never believed a diaper commercial would use potty humor like this. :lol:

I can only imagine the carnage if that last diaper were to have a catastrophic failure.. :mf_microwave:

A hush falls over the crowd as the last contestant toddles up to the stage.

He crouches, squinches his face, and grunts.

There is a barely-audible tearing sound reminiscent of the tapes of a 1980's Pampers losing their stick.

And another, louder sound.

The audience groans, loudly. And in the TV booth, the director is frantically telling his TD, "CUT TO COMMERCIAL! NOW!"

• 1 month later...

I like the ad's, the point of adverts is to make people:

1. Remember the ad, by association you will also remember the product associated to the ad.

2. Get people to talk about the ad, ergo people will talk about the product.

In this forum alone the diaper companies just got their monies worth from the marketing company as:

1. People remember the ad so they can post it here

2. We are talking about the ad and the companies the ads are associated with

I hope you don't rule the world so we aren't censored away from hilarity of diaper commercials.

Not to be a word Nazi, but do all you have to do is right click on words that have a red underline and it gives you suggestions on what word you were trying to spell.

Also it is ad, not add. This was the main problem that bugged me, seeing it being used wrong multiple times, when if you had been paying attention, you would see everyone else was spelling it ad.

I fixed you your grammar and spelling...