LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Into The New Year

diaperpt

I can't wear my diapers any more than I already do, (24/7)! But I am going to try and meet as many people as I can this year who wear diapers just like me. Hey Thong5 I sent you an email, Let's meet, call me

Lol, it would be nice if 2011 was really known as the Year of the Diaper. If it will be in reality, who knows? But I will wear as much as Possible.:D However in my opinion 2011 will be the Year of the Colorado Rockies! (Baseball Team) Let's Go get 'em this Year Team!:D

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

wow took em a minute to get this i was like.... chineese new year is on feb 3rd this year and its the year of the rabbit, what is he on about.... then i sorta got it... after reading all the replies....

wow took em a minute to get this i was like.... chineese new year is on feb 3rd this year and its the year of the rabbit, what is he on about.... then i sorta got it... after reading all the replies....

[/quote

This morning not too long after I woke up, I thought about this. I couldn't resist - wouldn't it be great if it was? I'd like to make it that for me!

It's because you're a dim, old, smelly troll ^_^ <3

I don't get it... Probly because it assumes that we know something about Chinese stuff...

the only thing about 'Chinese stuff' that I know is that their new year does not coincide with ours (so I made up 'reformed Chinese tradition') and that their years are named.

You probably didn't get it because you were trying to understand it on a rational, instead of playful, silly, non-sensical level. Don't worry. A lot of people don't get my attempts at humor - it's often pretty obscure. But then, I don't particularly care if others get it - I made myself chuckle...

So, maybe the Icelandic New Year will be known as the Year of the Diaper...

and sarah, I wonder if Rabbits ever wear diapers???? probably not white rabbits at least...unless their diapers had a pattern, they'd just blend in with their fur...

and timmy, are you say sushi pizza brings on a need for diapers? Don't know - I doubt I'll try and will have to think up some other crazy need to wear diapers - like I need them (psychologically, that is).

Thanks to most of you for carrying on my silliness. To me, threads like this answer the question asked not long ago about what separates Scoop the Poop from The Rest of Our Lives. Who wants to be serious all the time???

the only thing about 'Chinese stuff' that I know is that their new year does not coincide with ours (so I made up 'reformed Chinese tradition') and that their years are named.

You probably didn't get it because you were trying to understand it on a rational, instead of playful, silly, non-sensical level. Don't worry. A lot of people don't get my attempts at humor - it's often pretty obscure. But then, I don't particularly care if others get it - I made myself chuckle...

I figured it actually had something to do with the Chinese, which I know nothing about... And no, I don't get or enjoy non-sesical comedy... I need some actual substance to my comedy, not just flash... Probly why I hate stuff like Adam Sandler movies...