LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Directv Savings

DailyDi

My contract is up with them so I called to check my options on keeping me from switching to cable. Ended up getting $40 off a month for the next sixth months without a contract extension so I can do the same thing 6 months from now. If you're contract is up, don't pay the rates shown on their website!

I wonder if something like that might work for me, but I never had a contract with them so I don't know how it would work out.

I was going to drop my channel lineup but I noticed there cheapest package is only 2 dollars less than my total choice package that I have had forever.

I do like directv and it would be hard for me to loose all my science channels that I enjoy so much.

Always ask for lower rates ;) There are often promo deals that have just started or are not well known. Other things can happen too- Charter cable was giving great deals to those who played tough with them last year when their bankruptcy left them short of liquid funds. Never accept 'list price' as the bottom line- you can usually get some kind of discount so long as you ask :D

Bettypooh

I wonder if something like that might work for me, but I never had a contract with them so I don't know how it would work out.

I was going to drop my channel lineup but I noticed there cheapest package is only 2 dollars less than my total choice package that I have had forever.

I do like directv and it would be hard for me to loose all my science channels that I enjoy so much.

Oh i was never actually going to switch... but they don't need to know that. ANY of their customer service folks can get you $10-20 off a month without any supervisors or anything. Once in the past I got them just by saying I needed to get my bills down for a few months but didn't want to give up any channels. They are good about offering discounts, just be polite and ask what they can do for you. If you get the rare annoying rep who doesn't want to do anything just call back the next day and talk to someone else.

I "could" get out the rabbit ears and tin foil... but I like my channels.

You're Invited!

Your friend,has invited you to experience the best value in satellite TV. With DISH Network you get the most high-definition programming with over 200 channels, the industry's best technology and the lowest prices nationwide.

Simply use the included certificate number and offer code and get a $50 credit on your first bill—on top of our best offer!

Active Codes as of 01-01-11

1) DRB023477496

2) DRB023477506

3) DRD192820138

4) DRD188138074

5) DRA032336628

6) DRH086087383

7) DRH347328536

8) DRG030432610

Directv = "SEARCHING FOR SATELLITE SIGNAL"

Put up with this nonsense for a year, dropped em like a rock! Every time a cloud flew by, service was lost.

Get all set to watch a movie.BAM, 5 minutes in, signal lost, no way to watch tv putting up with that kind of service no matter what deal you get.