LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Don'T Know What I Am

peelover

Today, I was browsing Facebook and saw a picture of two girls hugging and I immediately got really jealous. Every time I see girls hugging i get really jealous since I just want a hug from a girl, I just want to feel loved. I remember that when i was a little kid I hated hanging out with guys, and only wanted to hang out with girls. I loved how girl could always just hug each other and were so full of love, but i couldn't hug them because I was a guy. But I'm straight though, so that means I was meant to be a guy, which I am. But I love being around girls and get really jealous whenever I see girls hugging. I remember one time I was at a park and saw a group of girls all cuddled up next to each other and it just looked so peaceful. I asked them if I could hug them but they said no, I asked them why and they said, "its a girl thing." I'm noy gay, but I just feel so much more natural around girls then guys. I feel out of place when I'm hanging out with guys, and it feels so natural when i hang out with girls. I don;t know what to do. I hope you can give me some advice.

• Like 2

Perhaps you should see if you can meet some fem guys, and see how you feel hanging around with them.

If your age is correct on your profile then you have tons of time left to experiment.

A little experimentation is a good thing, I wish I had the balls to try it when I was your age.

Perhaps you should see if you can meet some fem guys, and see how you feel hanging around with them.

If your age is correct on your profile then you have tons of time left to experiment.

A little experimentation is a good thing, I wish I had the balls to try it when I was your age.

Did you even read my post? I'm not gay, and am NOT attracted to guys. I'm only attracted to girls, and I only want to be around girls. But my problem is that i hate being around guys. Girls are the only people who i can trust. I think its because in middle school all the guys were mean to me, but girls were never mean to me and they were always nice.

I can understand what you're saying- my own preference and comfort is among women too :D Not that I can't get along with the guys- I just find few of them that I can deeply relate to. It's a one-way thing with me; I understand them but they don't understand me. That's just one of the odd things TG's get to deal with :angel_not:

So here's my thoughts on all this ;) Women are quite accepting most of the time so just become part of the group and you'll be welcome. Once they get to know you and vice-versa you'll find your niche among true friends B) The downside is that guys tend to be, shall we say, 'less than nice' to other guys who do that so expect to get some flak :o The upside is that if you're really sincere with them, most women will find you're understanding of them and you're participation with them attractive- it's something lacking in most guys :whistling: There is truth in differences attracting but there is also truth in commonality attracting too :D I think you need to give yourself more freedom to do what you want. Do that and then everything else will find it's own place :biker_h4h: There's a place in this world for everyone and it's not just one or two places. Be yourself and be happy!

Bettypooh

• Like 1

you need to get laid.

stop obsessing, the more girls see your desparation to be around them, the less they will want to be around you..

and the whole "girls are the only people i can trust thing" sounds like bullshit to me, you are horny, girls attract you..

and don't get all defence and i'm not gay stuff, you posted in the RAINBOW forum buddy... i.e. the gay forum? jesus... if you are gonna be posting all this whoa as me, i'm so lonely i can't make friends shit, at least realize what forum you are posting it in.

Happy new year! now go get laid!

• Like 3

you need to get laid.

stop obsessing, the more girls see your desparation to be around them, the less they will want to be around you..

and the whole "girls are the only people i can trust thing" sounds like bullshit to me, you are horny, girls attract you..

and don't get all defence and i'm not gay stuff, you posted in the RAINBOW forum buddy... i.e. the gay forum? jesus... if you are gonna be posting all this whoa as me, i'm so lonely i can't make friends shit, at least realize what forum you are posting it in.

Happy new year! now go get laid!

I like you...

Can I get a hug

heheh sorry i only hug girls..... you know how it is.. boys picked of me when i was a kid, so therefore i am unable to have any male friends.... its a tough life i lead.... ohh whoa is me... one time someone with blond hair picked on me too... so now i am unable to be friends with anyone who is blond.....

• Like 1

I remember one time I was at a park and saw a group of girls all cuddled up next to each other and it just looked so peaceful. I asked them if I could hug them but they said no, I asked them why and they said, "its a girl thing."

With game like that, how could they turn down unsolicited physical contact from a complete stranger?

• Like 1

I used to be just like you. Afraid to talk to girls and getting off by lurking around on creepy fetish sites. After extensive genetic testing, it turned out that I have a defective X chromosome (causing it to resemble a "Y"). Almost half of all live births are afflicted with this condition. It causes the ovaries to descend out of the uterus and produce abnormal levels of testosterone. Most of the symptoms of the condition can be corrected by removing the defective ovaries. So-called "doctors" will try to charge upwards of a thousand dollars for this procedure, but you can do it yourself at home with only a rubber band. You find thorough directions on Google accompanied by helpful full-color illustrations.

• Like 2

umm aren't the ovaries attached to hte outer layer of the uterus by the fallopian tubes? so they are already outside of the uterus?

and furthermore and am i reading this rgith? u remove ur ovary using a rubbery band? i am thoroughly confused now!!!