LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is The Gerber Baby A Sissy?

I remember seeing an ad for the Gerber Baby doll when it was out and it came with a white skirt and the ad said that you could leave the skirt on and it would be a baby girl doll or you could take the skirt off and it would be a boy doll

Hmmmm... Or maybe it was just presumed that, being the province of girls that any doll is preumed to be a girl and they wnated an option. I think, though that a Gerber Baby doll would appeal to grownups more than children so for that they needed the option.

Or, the Gerber Baby is a big sissy :Giggle:

On eBay

I think they call that gender neutral,.

Which is what seems to be the only sure thing you can say about a Sissy: Does not want to be a boy, does not want to be a girl, so what is left when you take out all the contradictory stuff?

I could be perfectly happy in a Girls' Roome. Within the last year, I explained to a GG who was only 10 years younger than I the difference between a crinoline and a petticoat (on several occasions, she said I was half girl; of course on several occasions she said I was half cat; espeically when she heard me purr). I can give you the fine points of tiara design, I could actually change a diaper when I was 7 (on a doll)

I can operate well in a Boys' Room; I had some of the great classic space, building and cowboy toys of the 1950's that are getting large sums on eBay. If you discuss sports, I go back to Y. A. Tittle, Whitey Ford and Bob Cousey as well as Joe Mullany and Johnny Egan. I used to listen to Providence Steamroller games when they had Nick Buanaconte. On TV I can tell you the actor whose character got killed most in Westerns. I can talk intelligently about the cars of the mid '60's. Off forum I am known as both a Doo Wopper and Classic/Prog Rocker

So I could easily hold my own on either gendered forum

But a Sissy Room, Aside from the fact that it is a slur in the real world, it has so many twists and turns, branches and offshoots it is like the Tax Code. So the best I can do is "gender neutral"

So that gets back to the title and main question of this thread

• 2 weeks later...

I think they call that gender neutral, but anyway it is sort of like me, but who am I chiding I'm just a sissy pretending to get by as a guy.

I'm with you on being a sissy pretending to get by as a guy! :girl_baby: