LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poetry/Sad Thoughts

i am lifes silent scream let me be un heard so others mey be happy instead of me . i am lifes untimely whipping boy let me be whipped into the oblivion that is my terriable life. yea i was thinking about suicide and am still thinking about it i have been ignored used and abused over and over again i am sick of it but it still keeps happening i want to die so i can sleep forever cause dreams are the only time i am truely happy

• 10 years later...

I know this is an old post and all that. However the feelings described here i know all to well. The feeling of being someplace you dont belong and dont fit in are always present in me. Along with feeling like the world doesnt want you for a reason thats so clear to them yet you cannot see. These as well are everyday and life long feelings and thoughts within my head. Many more even darker are added to my curse. The pills never really worked they helped some just as counseling did and though not popular here church did help some for me as well. The thing people dont understand is for depression there is no cure. For no matter how on top of the world you feel your always on edge survival mode if you will. For you know even smallest of things can knock you back. Back to the darkness thats cold and empty yet so filled with loneliness and dread. Never knowing how long it will last this time or if you even have the strength to fight to find the simple will to stay alive. For me sleep brings only peace not remembering dreams is a blessing for me. You see sleep is darkness. No pain no fear of anything no mind telling me how very much better the people i love and the world as well be if only i would kill this thing known as me. You see all this i speak of has been going on within me since i was born. Though no cause can be found. Love comes from family though the love we all crave, that for me was never meant to be. Life for me simply put has never been wonderful or grand. Life is hell when your not wanted not loved. The worst thing anyone could be is ME.