LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lenfried Cosplaying In A Pullup

hidden

Kawaiii! :wub:

On a more serious note.. I see how the maids outfit and white dress are cute, and I would love to have them.

The pull-up suits her perfectly and she looks simply adorable/hot/sexy wearing it.

I don't really see why she is wearing that pull-up though, what does that have to do with it?

Could be just me not getting the point of the photoshoot, since I just glanced at the photos and stuff and clicked away..

I like how everyone in the comments section are grossed out by the diaper xD

EDIT: I've looked a bit around on the site, but I don't understand half of the words and abbreviations being said... Anime looks interesting, but it's so damn hard to understand... Help?

I wouldn't say "everyone". In fact more common were the supportive or neutral comments on the diaper

I wouldn't say "everyone". In fact more common were the supportive or neutral comments on the diaper

If I had to guess ~ I'd say the pullup was intended as an appeal to the lolicon crowd..

Having said that, we know that the whole diaper-thang isn't as taboo in Japan; and society covets the notion of youthful behavior in their ladies.

If I had to guess ~ I'd say the pullup was intended as an appeal to the lolicon crowd..

Having said that, we know that the whole diaper-thang isn't as taboo in Japan; and society covets the notion of youthful behavior in their ladies.

Then, why didn't they go with a real diaper, instead of a pull-up?

We should move to japan!! :o

-Sophie