LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

"cuse me....pardon me....'cuse me...sorry...sorry..pardon me...

I think it's my turn here..*bump* pardon me..

man, it's getting crowded here..

but regardless, I'm still winning :D

the rest of you can leave and go relax...everything is under control :)

While the poor old duck is fast asleep, Freswith sneaks in and takes the trophy.

..and sets off an alarm with his webbed feet :P tripping a net trap that falls and covers freswith, scooping him up and tossing him out the door and into the pond to drown.

A pitiful end to a sneak-thief :P

But a glorious continuation of my winning! :D

Poor, poor deluded duck. Cannot even believe his own good fortune at winning such a puerile game; he has to do it three times. Even that doesn't last.

Peking Plum Sauce for you, Ducky.

Ewwww...pee-king plum sauce....Y*U*C*K.. but at least i keep trying ;)

and winning

Now Sauteed Frog Legs with Tomato Garlic Butter sounds yummy!

Allright since I can't keep winning the trophy I already have in my cache, and you can't have it for the sam reasons, I give out a new trophy you can fight for. A size large nappy with a painting of the trophy.. It's worth nothing than to take a piss in, but I know you want it just because it's a trophy.. I don't care it's too large for me to wear comfortly anyhow, and I would definately have taken a piss in it way time ago if I hadn't had enough better suited nappies. You can hold on to it for only a half day max whereafter you must hide it in a new place for another to find and feel king about for another half day.

The hidingplace description goes here: Follow a long road, trees on both sides offers sweet shade and the breeze comming from north brings smell of tar and rotten fish. In a large metal container ticking sounds indicate when the light changes from red to green, don't cross at the wrong time or you will find yourself under a car. Look for bushes and appletrees, they provide shelter and food if you have to search for several days. In a well, the frog croaks, but listen not, he will not give meaningfull direction. A duck with a showel will lead you to the area based on a green spot next to the long road. Look high and low, but keep in mind, that yours truly can not reach higher than 5 feet nor lower than one. It might be in a hollow tree trunk, it migh be not, it might be in a treassure chest it migh be camouflaged as a flag. It migh even be hidden on a person, but not I since trophy is no good fit and I will definately be gone to not have to worry who will find it.

Until it's found..well you lost the trophy I have it in my cache, how many times do I need to say.

A duck with a shawl??? :o

Hell I'm not THAT old! :P

But I am winning again regardless

OH! and I think the 'psudo-trophy" Julia is 'offering' as bait :P is actually located in her back yard.....

The smell of tar and rotten fish gave it away ;)

Ah! I've worked it out! Decrepit Invercockaleekie, where, amidst the fish-fermentation tanks beside the crumbling fishing quays, old fishermen huddle beside their ancient boats, desperately caulking the rotting hulls with tar and oakum, and talking in hushed tones about the green-toothed creature that lurks in the alleyways behind their tumbledown fishrman's shacks, always on the lookout for some luckless drunken sailor to ensnare and devour. Hitching their threadbare oilskins tighter about their shoulders they tell visiting journalists and travel writers about the piercing death-shrieks of the tortured souls as they are dragged down into the maze of cellars and massage-parlours that underlie this God-forsaken wilderness of lust. They tell of the legendary Silver Quaich of Invercockaleekie, jealously guarded by this monster, half-woman, half-machine, which is said to be hidden in the little grey cupboard behind the counter in Wun Hung Lo's all-night haute-cuisine takeaway. 'Tis said damnation will befall any who speak the name of .....Juliaaaaaaaaarggghhhh! (thud!)

Oh, the drama! Looks like I can nominate a few people for some academy awards, or perhaps some tonys or golden globes, but none of you will win, because I am winning,

Julia and frewith have my nods for the first DD drama and academy awards !!! (claps furuiously ) and blows kissess as fresssy hops and julia rides the sweet recently waxed princess machine (with brand new flames !)Julia is in a short gold sequined dress with just a hint of her nappy showing .Fressy has cool green tux with blue outlines (to show his lake has not been takin over by the Evil empire to dump sludge into his pond)and his best nappy showing .Congrats to both and i hope you both win since you guys are the only nomanies as far as i know ? ohh wait a sec !!!.I guess i won for being in the sweetest catagory WIN !!

Ah! I've worked it out! Decrepit Invercockaleekie, where, amidst the fish-fermentation tanks beside the crumbling fishing quays, old fishermen huddle beside their ancient boats, desperately caulking the rotting hulls with tar and oakum, and talking in hushed tones about the green-toothed creature that lurks in the alleyways behind their tumbledown fishrman's shacks, always on the lookout for some luckless drunken sailor to ensnare and devour. Hitching their threadbare oilskins tighter about their shoulders they tell visiting journalists and travel writers about the piercing death-shrieks of the tortured souls as they are dragged down into the maze of cellars and massage-parlours that underlie this God-forsaken wilderness of lust. They tell of the legendary Silver Quaich of Invercockaleekie, jealously guarded by this monster, half-woman, half-machine, which is said to be hidden in the little grey cupboard behind the counter in Wun Hung Lo's all-night haute-cuisine takeaway. 'Tis said damnation will befall any who speak the name of .....Juliaaaaaaaaarggghhhh! (thud!)

As told, listen to that frog not, he may be croaking but only joking he knows not half the way to paradise yet. Look for the duck. The duck I told you, he will bring you luck, but also that means he too will lose. Your new trophy awaits who will grab the bait, and be the first of the losers to feel like a winner for half a day. To feel lik me the true holder of the true true cup and grand winner of the game the glory and not least the laughter hahaha haaaa

Meanwhile in his laboratory beneath Castle McDoom the celebrated vampire-hunter, monster-destroyer, exorcist, and school-crossing warden Professor Hans Neeson Boompsidaisy slides his rapier back into the middle of his gold-topped cane. and taking his top hat from his valet turns towards his companion and mentor, sighs deeply and says: "It's going to be a tough old night, Freswith old chap, are you ready for it?"

Freswith draws deeply on the joint which is fitted into one of the longest cigarette-holders in the western world, holds his breath for several seconds, then exhales though his ears and replies;"You realise there isn't much chance of coming back from this one. That J creature will do absolutely anything to protect the Silver Quaich of Invercockaleekie, and is believed to have armed herself with nuclear weapons. As far as we know, she is only vulnerable to a baseball bat made from the oak of ancient church pews, and studded with crucifxion nails. She can only be taken by surprise on Wednesday afternoons, that being early-closing day in Invercockaleekie."

"We'll just have to take that risk," replied the professor, "Have you armed yourself?''

"Just my usual Luger." relied the elegant frog, "Anything else would be just too de trop, don't you know."

And as the frog sat there in his Scottish sesspool, apparantly plotting a fight against his deamons named something with J, might be Mary J, atleast he mentions his habit in that direction, asking help from his old shrink how to arm himself for the rough crusade. Is he going to be a frogging freak, how many French have eaten frog arms.. Meanwhile The free world are all clear of the, old timid and mentally castrated by his deamon Mary J, frog to throw themself lustfull into the thrilling event of hunting the new trophy and be almost winners for half a day. Stories wil grow, about the green old geezer who cheated himself for the prize and honour, for instead to grow arms and start waving his flies away and slowly withering away from malnurishment and lack of sleep, coughing Mary J deamon slime and finally mistaken for a moldy prune and most disgracefully be left in the garbage pile together with broken log toss log and detuned bagpipes. They will, the stories be plenty, and one more colourfull than other, but they will not take out, the fact that one frog would rather not find the holy grale than win the glory.

Good luck to the rest,remember, the duck will turn you on track, but first you must him find!

There is a soft wet impact, and the duck suddenly grows a second, much less waterproof anus and falls over the cliff edge squawking wildly. The Professor turns to see Freswith already unscrewing the silencer on the end of his Luger, and says "Was that really necessary? I mean he might have led us to the Quaich."

Freswith slipped the Luger back into his shoulder holster and replied "I'm afraid so. He was leading us over a geographical feature known as a "cliff" in the knowledge that he can fly but we can't."

The Professor looks over the cliff. At the bottom of the cliff-face path lies a pitiful cluster of feathers. "Perhaps he meant us to take the path." he said, and without further comment the pair began to decend the cliff-face.