LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

*bails out and hits the silk shaking his fist*

Curse

Now you baffle me somewhat: Cannot ducks fly of their own? Or is your variety, being square, so aerodynamically ineffective that it needs to rely on parachutes? Or is some fowlplay afootwing?

Meanwhile, in the wetcave, a secret plan is being developed, promising to give this race an unexpected turn...

Vairy interestink..... but stupid!

No doubt your French accent is much cleaner, dear amphibian friend, bighorse jur doitsh iz shragleegh!

The wetmobileR is, as you read this, being tuned by my faithful butler, Alfred Pantywet, to exceed even the speed of posting...,

Did you happen to take a close look at what you were drinking in that glass? Around here, yellow is not necessarily apple juice. :P

Did you happen to take a close look at what you were drinking in that glass? Around here, yellow is not necessarily apple juice. :P

If you have to blow that much foam off it, it's better not pee, a visit to the doctors would suggest itself.

VroomvroomWEEEEEEEEEEaaooooooooooowww

That was me, speeding past. The Dank Knight will win! :thumbsup:

Abracadabra! Hocus pokus! Alakazam!

Magic words don't make that number magic, particularly when the magic words don't work.

No matter, cause I am now winning. :)

and anyway, do ducks even have toungues to stick out, let alone square ducks having toungues?

Square toungue is not as interesting as having a square root. What is the square root of square duck? Wouldn't that just be duck?

Who cares! I am winning, so na na na na na. :P

How puerile! Why can't you just win in a polite and restrained manner like a gentlefrog. It really takes no effort.

So sorry, but I'm winning.

Please be kind enough to grovel, Peasants!

The only grovel I know of is at the bottom of my pond.

And if it's dinner time, I hear that roast peasant is really really good *drools*

Anyways, all this activity has me back here winning :D

Hope everyone doesn't mind to much :P if I just tak emy rightful seat up here ;)

AHHHHH!! much better :)

Freswith, peal me a grape will you??

I have come to realize thanks to the gentalist of all frogs .That i have not been polite as i should have when it comes to winning .So in that regard let the peasents eat cake cause i WIN!!! :thumbsup: