LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

I feel really bad and have a confession... I am really enjoying your epic story, Phone Conversation, but while you were writing a new chapter I took advantage of your time away from the race and darted past you for the win.

... neither am I the bear that stole the trophy from freswith. I just happen to be in the same vicinity at the same time doing somethng quite different.... and the trophy that I have in my possession only looks like the one freswith may or may not have. Or to quote Bertie Ahern / Fr. Ted... it is just resting in my possession

I have absolutely no idea what on earth the frog above me is talking about. Perhaps if he had taken greater care in composing his thoughts, he would still have the win. Unfortunately for him, I have taken off my hat and casually stuffed the win on top of my head underneath my hat which I returned to the top of my head where it rightfully belongs. The hat and the trophy are now atop my head, and if I understand this game correctly, that combined with the fact that I am the last poster of the game gives me the win.