LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

I haven't gone to bed yet. Sleep is coming fast, but winning is coming faster, so I win.

Look who thinks they are winning! Neither astrodiaper, nor freswith, nor Bonsai, nor anybody else other than the illustrious and verbose underwhere.

Look who thinks they are winning! Neither astrodiaper, nor freswith, nor Bonsai, nor anybody else other than the illustrious and verbose underwhere.

I mean whatever I want it to mean, which is why I win.

As for the frog thinking I have run out of ideas, just wait until he discovers the new automatic stealth draining device I installed in his pond.

As for the frog thinking I have run out of ideas, just wait until he discovers the new automatic stealth draining device I installed in his pond.

I have offered freswith asylum on my space station with the warning to limit foods such as chili and fiber 'cause my space toilet doesn't work, but we have ways around it. In the meantime, the trophy is not on my space station, but I still win.

Pity that on the other side of the finish line is a cliff of 4,000 meters. By the time CDLover hits the ground, there is already a casket and hearse waiting for him. As funeral director, I give CDLover his last rites, and then saunter off with the win.

You are most welcome, Diaper Pro. It was a lovely service. However, I see you must be a vampire, and since I did not bite you on the neck, you are still alive. That is okay. All I ever wanted was to be the winner, and that I am.