LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

Bonsai, now you are just being silly. After all, everybody knows it is not whether you win or lose. It is whether you win! underwhere wins!

I think I found your next target, astrodiaper.

Having placed an archery target on the back of astrodiaper's shirt, I then take my bow and shoot an arrow directly hitting the bulls eye of the target. No worries. Its just a stunning arrow, but it is enough for me to win.

Unfortunately, tied around the arrow is a demand from the Revenue which leaves poor astrodiaper paralysed with terror (it's an old Amazonian Indian trick developed by their tribal accountants).

underwhere scratches his head.

"How did that demand note get there? I didn't put that there! It must have been....Officer, please! I can explain! It's that dastardly freswith up to his old tricks again! You can't tell me you are going to just let him win when he is the culprit here, and I am but a poor victim!"

"Very well," the officer replies. "You are most certainly correct, but freswith has also bribed me to not let you win."

"How much did he bribe you," I inquired.

"It was a great deal of money. Unfortunately, when I went to deposit his check, the check bounced, so I don't feel obligated to him in the least."

"And what of this demand note?"

"You are correct. freswith set that for you also. Given the troubles it has put you through, frankly speaking, I think you deserve the win."

"Thank you, officer. It is an honor to take the win."

Having acquired the win legally, underwhere shouts out, "YEEHAW!" before running away and settling into his easy chair in his hermetically-sealed personal bunker underneath St James Park Lake, the win still in his possession.

By the simple application of two loads of cement, underwhere is tightly sealed within his hermetically-sealed bunker and becomes more of a hermit than he ever thought he would.

Why are you so eager to turn St James Park Lake into a massive pile of cement? When I drained the lake the last time, you insisted that you needed it to live in and survive. Now you pour cement into it?

Given that freswith is now certifiably coocoo, and I am still in possession of the win, underwhere wins.

As for you, cheap plant, better luck next time.

And Rani, who do you think you are assigning the win to somebody else? Don't you know you are supposed to try to win by making the last post in this thread? Clearly not, which might explain why you lose, and underwhere still wins.

Nudges Underwhere into the wet cement at St James' old lake.

"Under where officer? No, nothing under there!"

Promotes freswith to the top lily pad at the new and top of the range lake.

Rani, you do know that frogs live in the pond, and also go to the bathroom in the pond. Who would want to live there? I sure don't, so I don't understand at all why freswith would want to live in a place where his own feces exists.

In any event, freswith is still coocoo, because I said so. That is reason enough for underwhere to take the win.

Fortunately my lily pad is equipped with the best in modern plumbing and only the crudest American tourists crap in St James Park Lake (they really don't like a halberd up them, you know).

You expect me to believe anything a talking and typing frog says? If I did, I would be the one going coocoo. Instead, however, I am winning. It matters not how I spell words.

I wonder what freswith will try to do to you next, astrodiaper. While we all must wait to find that out, I shall extract the win from you and hide it somewhere so secret that even I will forget where it is. However, since I am the last person to touch it, I win.

Why on earth would I do anything to Astrodiaper - he has performed the socially useful function of blasting at underhwere with his laser, somethng of which I heartily approve.