LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

Hmph! Your loyal frog warriors were nothing more than a snack for my hellspawn puppy Fluffy. I now posses said trophy and I'm at the pawnshop negotiating for a bacon cheese burger with no lettuce. I WIN!

As pawnshop owner, I willingly trade you a bacon cheese burger with no lettuce for the trophy, and then lock the trophy in the safe underneath my store.

Shop that sells pawns there must have a lot of chess players to make a living out of that business. Do an oceans11 on your safe and steal winning trophy.

You should have looked behind you, underwhere. If you had, you would have seen a huge frog armed with a baseball bat.

Using my famous diplomatic charm I remind the bats of the Chiroptero-Ranid friendship treaty of 1909 and the many years of fruitful alliance between our two species.

I once heard it said that the art of being a good diplomat is to tell somebody to kiss you in the ass and have them thank you for saying it.

See, it was only a red carpet because freswith was bleeding all over it, which appalls the crowd, an in unison, they all attack freswith with the ultimate goal of taking the trophy from him.

Fortunately my personal haemotologist, the excellent Doctor Acula, was available and able to save me with a fine bottle of Group A, Rhesus Positive, from

Pity that both werewolf biscuits and dog biscuits are made out of fried frog.

I believe it is frogs which are gullible, particularly since it is not wise to be relaxing in an armchair by the fire as an ember escapes, setting the armchair on fire.

underwhere wins.

Extinguishing the shovel-full of coals which underwhere dropped in my commodious armchair with the dregs of a bottle of Chateauneuf du Freswith, I continue to relax, contemplating the trophy as underwhere quenches his blazing posterior in St James Park Lake.

My posterior having now been quenched in St James Park Lake, I casually walk over to freswith and, using that posterior, sit on top of freswith and let out a long and stinky fart.<br /><br />You were correct about one thing, frewith. I am still the winner.