LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

What's this he's on about "MINE"?

BANG!

Another one gone; I think I warned you lot about the Princess Diana Memorial Minefield. You really shouldn't be so careless.

Sadly, I pick up the pieces, and carry on. Someone has to be winning, and alas, in this case, it's me.

What's this he's on about "MINE"?

BANG!

Another one gone; I think I warned you lot about the Princess Diana Memorial Minefield. You really shouldn't be so careless.

Sadly, I pick up the pieces, and carry on. Someone has to be winning, and alas, in this case, it's me.

You're missing something Freswith! I've already cleared that mine field and made a path and Won the race! You've been told that you and everyone else have lost! I have mad Combat Engineer skills for clearing mine fields! So nice try and too bad for babyLee75 for stepping on that Anti-Personel land mine and taking out Underwhere, BattleMage, Nualla, and you! You guys just can't win like me!

I WON!!!!!

Unfortunately the Freswith International Mining Charity very kindly agreed to replace all the missing mines and this time they are fitted with anti-handling devices. If you want to find the minefield, look around you!

Oh and by the way, I'm winning. That's me overhead in my frogcopter, heading for the south of France for a well-earned rest.

Unfortunately the Freswith International Mining Charity very kindly agreed to replace all the missing mines and this time they are fitted with anti-handling devices. If you want to find the minefield, look around you!

Oh and by the way, I'm winning. That's me overhead in my frogcopter, heading for the south of France for a well-earned rest.

You clearly don't know the main mission of an Combat Engineer! Anti-handling devices are child's play! Oh you might want to check out that heat seeking missile flying up to you! Think it has a surprise on the head of it! I heard that the French have a nickname all picked out for you when you arrive, I believe the word they used was "Perdant"! Have fun while I soak in my Victory!

The true winner: Luv2beSpanked

I WON!!!!

Battlemage I believe you are always losing! babyLee75 just likes to run besides winners so he thinks he is a winner as well although he is truely a loser! As for McDonLee sniping a possible win, it has been known that sniping doesn't work when the game is already over after I won!

I WON!!!! No doubt about it!