LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

It would appear that there is something wrong my my eyes. I swear that luv2beSpanked insisted that the next person to post, after him, would be the final winner. It's a good thing I got in line for that first.

Now if only there was a princess here, since a princess is neither a person nor a frog, perhaps she might win, but alas, she is nowhere to be found. Where did that Juliabam go? When did you last hear from her, freswith? I know you two were on a first name basis for a while....and I know you still dream of having her as your frog-wife....

*looks at underwhere as if he is on drugs*

Snap out of it dude!

*spashes a cold bucket of water on underwhere*

Wake up dude you were dreaming again! Did you know that you quit the race awhile back but pretended like you were still in the race! Judges said since you quit, you no longer qualify for the race! You lose sums it up!

And who, exactly, determined that I had quit? Surely not me. I never quit, especially when I know I am winning.

As for that bucket of cold water, that was completely unnecessary. It is a good thing I had freswith and luv2beSpanked standing by so I could use them as towels.

If I ever look like I am on drugs, that is only because some really mean person or animal has slipped something into my drink.

Anyway, as is evident, I win.

Must have been Freswith slipping something into your drink! Saw him handing a note to the judges saying that you had enough of the game and ave up playing it. It even had your signature on the note!

So after all that the judges haven't been counting your posts as legal post play!

Damn frog doesn't play fair! sounds a lot like babyLee75 and his bratty posts! Can somebody please lock him up in a timeout?

BTW I've already WON!

You all lost...... LOSERS!!!

Whoa whoa whoa, slow down there Mr. Toad's wild ride! If anything your the biggest cheater here! We all know you were in a deal with babyLee75! And I don't know where you got off saying your winning when in fact I have already won! Give it up already! You lost with everyone else after I crossed the line before you all! Underwhere got 2nd place which we all know is the first loser and babyLee75 got 3rd which everyone knows is "3rd the turd"!

I WON!!!!!

The real problem with believing you have come in first place, luv2beSpanked, is that you never notice when somebody (me!) comes up behind you and strangles you until you pass out. No long term damage as a result, but you can not be winning if I have passed you by while you have passed out. That is because I am winning.

You see Underwhere that is where you underestimate me! I've been trained with a special set of skills that can out maneuver your choke hold on me and reverus the tables on you with an arm bar take down dislocating and breaking your arm in half! And it all starts with a softening blow to release your grip! So while you are flopping around on the ground, Freswith will see you performing his mating dance and mount up on you!

And with that going on you will know that I've already WON!

I do not have any special skills, apart from being very accurate with my Luger. Goodbye Luv2bespanked, you are surplus to requirements. And as for underwhere, you are totally frucked.