LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

Freswith you are sadly mistaken again when security footage shows that you were tampering with the Queen's food! I have been pardoned of all wrong doing that was done on your behalf! Since then, I have been given the deed to St. James Park from the Queen and I plan on turning it into a Wal-Mart parking lot! So you can keep that participation trophy as the real trophy is the deed to St. James Park! Also I can't believe you would murder your own family member just to kill the Queen and ruin my reputation! Shame on you Freswith! That is the lowest of any lows!

As for the rest of you heathens, eat my dust losers!

WINNING!!!

When a former Queen asked what the cost might be to fence in the Royal Parks and keep the public out, she was told "Only three crowns, madame.

Freswith why must you keep lying to yourself! Is it due to selfesteem issues from losing so much? You can't top the video footage of you committing the crime to murder the Queen like you did with your cousin! You confessed to both already. Why beat yourself up? Just give yourself up to the police and you will get your own little tank to be in for the rest if your days! Oh and the Queen did give me permission to turn St. James Park into the St. James Royal Parking lot! CDLover saw the beginning phases with the pond getting dried up and back fill is on the way! I have all the required construction permits. You should have hot the eviction notice last week which were sent to your neighbors! They had a town hall meeting to discuss the park and they all came to agreement on the Royal Parking lot to be constructed! I've heard a few citizens say they are happy about this change due to the noise complaints they made over the years with you squatting in the pond! We will see the noise complaints go and crimes made by amphibians will drop by 247% by this time next year. Seems everyone has about had it with amphibian squatters!

All lies Freswith! Just like your coloring book that you claimed was the official rule book for "Last Post Wins"!

Seems your meds are in full effect, considering the grand delusions you are having!

CDLover, there is only room for one American on the podium to take 1st place and that would be me!

Now back to business. You all are now losing!

WINNER, WINNER, chicken dinner right here!

WINNING!!!!

Ummm Freswith, that's not very funny! That's a very insensitive comment to make such a comparison between my ego and what happened 12 years ago!

Sad that you will make a statement such as that! I expected something clever and funny! Not that kind of rubbish!

Sadly I will have to claim winning after that rubbish you posted!

Do to over digging. Mcdonlee hit a spring which floods the previous dried up spring freeing freswith. They then happily sit on the pond bank and have a cup of tea ^.^