LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

My book is perfectly genuine; it was brought back from India by Sir Harry Flashman, referred to in the Hitler Diaries, guaranteed by Horatio Bottomly autographed by Julius Caesar, authenticated by Tony Blair, misquoted by George Bush, waved in the air by Neville Chamberlain, spoken of by Confucius, paraphrased by Zinoviev in his letters, washed ashore in Portugal chained to the wrist of a (deceased) Major of Marines, blessed by John Lennon, and was given to me only twelve months ago by Elvis Presley himself. With such a provenance,

Feel sorry for the poor chap from Murrietta for spending so much on that coloring book of yours! Personally, I would have never purchased such garbage!

As for the Guards, they have ear plugs on and can't hear a word you are saying! Oh and I bought St. James park and it will be the new bus parking lot for tourist!

The Queen has taken the trophy into custody till the race is finished!

Oh as it turns out that bidder on the phone was Sir Harry Flashman who wanted his coloring book back!

Oh and yes, I'm WINNING!

Sad that you are digging up names from the grave just to get ahead in the game CDLover! Too bad Barry was playing "first one in a grave wins" and not "last post wins"! Big difference there! Anyways you are losing as usual, but look on the bright side you are ahead of Freswith! Too bad there isn't any trophy for second place which shows you are the first loser!

And as always, Luv2beSpanked is WINNING!

Seems your eye sight is a little off Freswith! Seems that since I'm ahead of you at the finish line, that I am WINNING and you are a poor sport loser!

Again, Luv2beSpanked is the WINNER and True Champion of "Last Post Wins"!

While celebrating, I snatch the trophy and hid it in the place where all the sane people will be in my town for the next two weeks, then I returned to the office and went insane, thus forgetting where I left it. But I still win.

Actually I used a paddle! Not a whip! And nothing was ever discussed about using such instruments to win the race! So your argument is mute!

I WIN!!!

Freswith the race is now in France! British race rules do not apply! As for the fake trophy you have, you can keep it as I passed out several thousand replicas to the spectators watching the race! Only I know which spectator has the real trophy.

Oh and I won the second leg of the Tour de France while WINNING at "Last Post Wins"! You all are slacking!

I WIN!!!!

Wrong spectator! That spectator got the fake one! So the race continues to run through France and you wish not to continue the race? So you forfit the trophy and are a QUITTER! Nobody likes a quitter Freswith. Always knew you never had what it took to be a WINNER like myself! Now run along and go home as a loser! Leave the race to the big boys!

I WIN!!!

A little word with mes amis les french judges and L2BS is tested positive for every banned drug and is thrown headlong into the oubliette of the dreaded Chateau D'If.

Sadly the judges looked in the other direction when they were given a large sum of money and a fabeled trophy from an anonymous source! Seems even French judges are corrupt too! It also helps to have Royalty busting me out of situations that a certain green amphibian throws at me. Also InterPol has a warrent for Freswith's arrest and there was also a bounty put on him.

First come first serve!

I WIN!!!