LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

It is a well known fact that the crack hit-team has hearing deficiencies, so when freswith told them to do an Osama on underwhere, instead they did an Obama on underwhere, and thus underwhere was elected president of the USA, a job underwhere does not want, so instead, he offers to give that job away in exchange for the win. Given the number of suckers out there, somebody traded the win to underwhere, and the case that freswith thought he won wound up being a case of distilled water, nearly worthless indeed. Sucks to be a frog.

Fortunately, (How often I use that wonderful word!) the case turns out not to be distilled but but - due to a misheard instruction from the Oval Office - Heavy Water, which I promptly sell to the Iranians at a huge profit.

I agree with CDLover. In any event, it is clearly demonstrated that the quest for the win has ended with underwhere in possession of the win.

Jonoz, if you were astrodiaper, your last post would have made perfect sense, but since it makes no sense whatsoever for you, I win.

• Like 1

Off with his head! (or in this case, her head!)

Henry VIII was such a spiteful king. If he were alive today, surely he would think he would be winning, but he would be wrong.