LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

Frogger was a very nice game. I especially liked the parts where the frog got run over. Having recently watched Tron, the movie, for the first time, perhaps you should try playing that instead, luv2beSpanked. That is also a fun video game.

While you are playing either Frogger or Tron, I am winning.

Frogger was a very nice game. I especially liked the parts where the frog got run over. Having recently watched Tron, the movie, for the first time, perhaps you should try playing that instead, luv2beSpanked. That is also a fun video game.

While you are playing either Frogger or Tron, I am winning.

Naaaa I like to play Angry Birds! Nothing like pissing off my ex-wives! lol

I'm Luv2beSpanked and I approve this WINNING Message!

I beg to differ. Just as there can be only one Highlander, there can be only one winner, and that would be me. :D

Highlander was a sorry excuse for a movie, let alone a TV series! Both equally FAIL just as your are doing currently underwhere!

I am WINNING, always have and always will!

*lights the fuse on a stick of dynamite. Casually hands the lit stick of dynamite to lilJester. Walks away as if nothing happened.*

BOOM!

I win.

Those of you without a laptop or a tablet will just have to stand on your head, which is the way underwhere relaxes.

As it is, underwhere now loses.

Your absolute assurance lacks a certain veracity.

This is Frog Land! Given to frogs by the great Frog in Heaven according to the Great Frog Book written thousands of years ago and therefore completely true and legally binding. Frogs have to win, it is our destiny!

I have never claimed to be your father and I deny any liability for whatever you have become.

In this case, you have become the loser.

Sorry, son, but that's it.

I have never claimed to be your father and I deny any liability for whatever you have become.

In this case, you have become the loser.

Sorry, son, but that's it.

I've secertly took DNA samples from both of Freswith and underwhere and the results are in!

Freswith, with the case brought against you and your legal mumbo jumbo, YOU ARE THE FATHER!!!!!!

the DNA test shows that not only is underwhere your love child, but so is babyLee75, Nualla, and Bettypooh! Seems this game just turned into one hell of a family reunion!

Oh and by the way.......................................

Luv2beSpanked WON!!!!!