LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

The site did the doublepost therefore i win due to the sutes glitch I win I win

The site doesn't glitch.... Operator Error does! Just like operator spelling errors! You have shamed this game, You have shamed this site, and you have shamed yourself with a disqualification! You lose babyLee75, You lose! Please show yourself to the door and never return!

This is what happens when you cheat and blame others for your mistakes!

btw.... I WON!!!

Nope there was a glich in the site I only posted once therefore I win fair and square the site dose the glich all the time in chat room and had it happen to me 2-4 TIMES in forums. I won

Nope there was a glich in the site I only posted once therefore I win fair and square the site dose the glich all the time in chat room and had it happen to me 2-4 TIMES in forums. I won

I've made the same amount of posts like you babyLee75 and not once did I ever double post! It's all Operator Error! How many times did you hit that post button? You can't say only one time since there is a time spread of 1 minute between both posts! Accept your Operator Error Fault, Apologize to those who continue to play the game correctly and then banish yourself from posting on this thread ever again! Noboby here likes a cheating liar!

I see Battlemage waiting for me to make my post so he can snipe the thread again lol

I WON!!!!

Now go away Battlemage!

Except that's not what I wanted to say at all, I am staying until I lose!

LOSING!

Ummm yes it was! see, as you said in your post that I corrected for you! You want to lose!

Not so fast I lose.

Sorry babyLee75, we can't slow down for the slow losers like yourself!

I WON!!!!

The real problem here appears to be that luv2beSpanked suffers from Mr. Magoo syndrome, reading only what he thinks is written, not what is actually written. This syndrome can be very problematic, especially if a person is unable to distinguish what they are reading from the constant drivel that comes out a lot in this thread. It hardly matters, though. Mr. Magoo or not, I win.

The real problem here appears to be that luv2beSpanked suffers from Mr. Perfect Awesome syndrome, reading only what he sees that needs to be corrected, not what is actually written by losers for bad grammar. This syndrome is only given to WINNERS, especially if such an awesome person is able to distinguish between a WINNER (such as Luv2beSpanked) and what they are reading from the constant drivel from LOSERS that comes out a lot in this thread. It hardly matters, though. Mr. Perfect or not, I always lose.

Luv to bespanked has super glasses because he read my posts right after correcting them, he is therefore Awesome and I need to be disqualified, which leaves me the clear LOSER.

I was clearing correcting grammatical errors posted by said losers! Thank you for correctlly stating that you all are losers!

I WON!!!!