LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

Naughty Children! You've been at Nanny's secret cupboard again, haven't you? Now come down off the ceiling, let the pink elephant go about its business and try and be nice little monsters while Nanny puts the trophy back on the mantelpiece and safely out of reach of silly little fingers!

That's okay, you can keep that silly fake trophy, no one cares about it. We're all going after the real trophy, the one you get when you're the winner of this contest. I don't really know why you all bother, though, since it is obvious that I am winning, will continue to win, and will eventually be crowned the GRAND RULER of THIS THREAD!

That statement of yours leaves plenty to doubt, luv2beSpanked, but I'll tell you what I will do for you. Since you love to be spanked, I will spank you, but only on the condition that you let me win this game. :P

Never, you lost fair and square! babyLee75 never registered for the game so his posts don't count! And since freswith is a frog, PETA has asked to revoke him from participating due to violations of animal cruelty (seems stuffing him down babyLee75's diaper is frowned upon)! Therefore the only clear winner of this game is ME!! told you all.........

I WON!!!!

Except I am still around, and I've done some digging into your past. It seems that the signatures you collected in the petition to get yourself into this game are all fraudulent meaning you have no right to call yourself a winner in any way, shape, fashion, or form!

WTF? What petition? I filled out a standard entry form like everyone else! Don't be hating that you all lost! Remember that nobody like a poor sportsmanship which you all losers are clearly showing! I was Declared the True Real Winning of this game! take your licks are please run home crying to your mommy because I whooped your butts and you didn't get a participation trophy.

Told you all.....

I WON!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA I am down to a 1 to 3 second delay when using a wall urinal in a vulnerable but not occupied restroom, 3 to 7 seconds when I go in, and a guy walks into the stall, and 11 to 14 seconds when people are behind me! :) I call that progress.

*throws table scraps into a rat trap for Nualla*

Isn't that dude "Billy the Exterminator" from or around Mississippi?

Anyways babyLee75 has no clue what he is talking about. seems he mumbles to himself a lot since his loss of the race to me!