LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

Because He just jumped down the back of your pants and is having his way with your butt! I think he slipped on a banana peal and fell in! But before all that my military skills senced I was about to be sniped and I let babyLee75 take the lead for the bullet as I took cover!

I've WON!!!

ROFL I don't know whats worse having up your ass, a gerbal or a Freswith? He might just get to meet your gerbals!

*grabs Freswith's Luger and butt-stroke babyLee75 across the head knocking him out*

Loser!!! You'll never win for I have already WON!!!!!

Biggest loser = BattleMage

Smallest loser = babyLee75 aka "The Turd"

First loser = underwhere tied with freswith since freswith is stuffed up underwhere's butt!

Biggest ultimate champion of "The last Post Wins" is luv2beSpanked

All the losers can suck it! Lol

Luv2bespanked is disqualified for failing to declare on his entry form the unfortunate fact that he is really Barry Manilow and is thus banned from this competition on grounds of Sheer Bad Taste.

All his entries are to be deleted.

Meanwhile the Trophy is given to myself for safekeeping.

Oh, Come On - you can surely do better than that! Where's your initiative? Where's your creativity? Where's your individuality?

Where's your trophy? - well, I've got that!

Freswith is disqualified for the fraudulent lies made and falsehood of his statement claiming that I am Barry Manilow which I am by no means close to or even related unlike Freswith who is actually Richard Marx! You want to talk about bad taste, that right there is a requirement to be banished to the far reaches of Earth! And you are still losing BabyLee75!

I said it before and I'll say it again,

I've already WON!!!

Biggest loser = BattleMage

Smallest loser = babyLee75 aka "The Turd"

First loser = underwhere tied with freswith since freswith is stuffed up underwhere's butt!

Biggest ultimate champion of "The last Post Wins" is luv2beSpanked

All the losers can suck it! Lol

What is the difference between "biggest loser", "smallest loser" and "First loser"? Surely, all of those titles apply to you anyway, luv2beSpanked, so I really don't see what the big deal is here. I mean, after all, I win, so what is there left to debate beyond that anyway?

Now, just to prove this point, one of my favorite songs is "We Are The Champions" by Queen, but clearly they mis-sang (instead of misspoke), because, as already noted, there can be no debating the fact that I win.

What is the difference between "biggest loser", "smallest loser" and "First loser"? Surely, all of those titles apply to you anyway, luv2beSpanked, so I really don't see what the big deal is here. I mean, after all, I win, so what is there left to debate beyond that anyway?

Now, just to prove this point, one of my favorite songs is "We Are The Champions" by Queen, but clearly they mis-sang (instead of misspoke), because, as already noted, there can be no debating the fact that I win.

There is a difference and what I said stays as is! As for Queen, They sang "We are the Champions" and by all means, they sang it and wrote the lyrics and made millions. you, since you were never part of that group..... Not so much! You still lose no matter what.

I've WON!!!