LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

Using a fire hydrant, and aiming it at the pants on fire, I put the pants out so that everybody else is safe, but one person is now severely wet. I hear that a spanking on a wet bottom can be very painful.

Anyway, if your wet bottom gets spanked, I need not worry about that because I am winning.

That wasn't very nice, luv2beSpanked. Just for doing that, I pour a large collection of itching powder into the front of your diaper, and watch as you squirm.

WINNING!

WTF!!! I've warned him more than once and babyLee75 had to pay for what he has done! As for you and the itching powder you failed to notice that I switched it with baby powder :P so while you both are Failing, you know what I'm doing and that's........

WINNING!!!!

PS Little Marcin you began losing as soon as you started typing!

The problem with baby powder is that it is indecipherable from itching powder on appearance and can be made indecipherable in smell, and it is fortunate for me that luv2beSpanked does not know I switched the itching powder back when he wasn't watching. I'm not the one itching and squirming, though. I am the one winning. :)

Oh you mean the baby powder that was actually the itching powder that I dumped down the back of babyLee75's diaper? I was on to you the whole time! You see after I dumped the itching powder on babyLee75 I cleaned out the itching powder bottle and replaced it with baby powder after carefully checking to see I had the right powder! Just look at babyLee75! He can't stop scratching his butt! Be careful if you're ever around him! If he farts, a itching powder cloud forms out of the back of his diaper! Don't want to get that in your eyes! I got a solution for that though!

*Grabs freswith and stuffs the frog down the back of babyLee75's diaper*

Problem solved!

WINNING!!!!!

If you tell me that you are winning, and you continue to believe it anyway despite ample evidence to the contrary, then I can do nothing but pray for your delusional thoughts to be overcome.

In the mean time, however, I need not pray for myself because I am winning.

*looks at underwhere as if he is on drugs*

Snap out of it dude!

*spashes a cold bucket of water on underwhere*

Wake up dude you were dreaming again! Did you know that you quit the race awhile back but pretended like you were still in the race! Judges said since you quit, you no longer qualify for the race! You lose sums it up!

BTW I crossed the finish line so you lose along with babyLee75 since he never registered for the race!

WINNING!!!