LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

*pokes his nose in* I just happens by....I think I'm winning....

WOW! that was easy! :) All this silly cavorting around by everyone else and all I had to do was show up and walk in.

*takes a seat at the winning table*

:D

Winning is good....

Alas, Sic Transit Omnia Gloria. (that girl didn't like travelling)

It's the frog again. A DDT-resistant Arcturan tree-frog, to be precise.

Winning, of course.

Has anyone figured out why the hell a tree frog is living on a lilly pad in St James park?? it would seem that he SHOULD be living in a tree....sheesh :screwy:

Anyways, while all this distraction is going on with the new investigation, I'll just deftly slip the cup into my coat and be off to the winner circle with Julia! :D

*shuffles off singing "I feel good"...:D

Pogo stick lands on duck. Frog seizes trophy. Frog muses briefly about how few Peking Ducks have ever been to China, round or square.. Frog rebounds and escapes.

The winner, Q. E. D.

*pulls the rope tied to the pogo stick and watches BBG30 F*L*Y :o

Snatches the falling trophy, and dashes off to hi secure and secret unknown hide away

ZOOM! :D

winning is good!!

Alas, Square Duck's "hi secure and secret unknown hideaway" is so secret and unknown that even he doesn't know where it is. He mistakes it for the classic Doric-columned portico of Freswith Hall and enters by mistake.

Big mistake. The trophy resumes its rightful place on the mantlepiece and the duck is ejected by a footfrog.

While being ejected, he slams up against a wobbly Doric Column which then proceeds to fall over in the direction of a certain tree frog in freswith hall, landing 'squarely' on top of him...

{{{SPLAT}}}}

turning away from the mess inside, the deft duck grabs the trophy once again and wings his way off to his secret hideaway once more....the one with the Corinthian columns, and leather upholstered furniture ;)

AHHHH winning is soooo nice :D

Bribing the postman soon reveals the address of Square Duck's "secret" hideaway, and a couple of CS grenades eject the said duck.

The Trophy, duly recovered, now sits at the end of my bed as I recover from an overdose of architecture.

(Only a parvenu would choose Corinthian columns, anyway!)

I was going to come here and win, but all of a sudden, I feel so sleepyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Bribing the postman soon reveals the address of Square Duck's "secret" hideaway, and a couple of CS grenades eject the said duck.

The Trophy, duly recovered, now sits at the end of my bed as I recover from an overdose of architecture.

(Only a parvenu would choose Corinthian columns, anyway!)

brushing the dust off his smoking jacket, which isn't :P

It was either that or the Ionic ones, I just couldn't make up my mind :P

*leans up against the wall, hitting a switch which activate freswith's bed and it immediately folds upwards and slams itself into the wall where it's stored*

Oooopsie.....:blush: my bad...

Takes the trophy back and celebrates with some appropriately tacky bubbly cider :D

As though I would have my four-poster folding into the wall; it's been bolted to the floor of Freswith Hall ever since Henry VIII came to stay! (We have, however, changed the sheets since then.)

Having switched Square Duck's supposed tacky bubbly cider for real west-country Scrumpy (industrial strength), I wait until he passes out before slipping in to remove the Trophy and replace it with a cunningly made and booby-trapped replica.

Stopping only to urinate against his appropriately tacky Corinthian columns, I board my private airship and set course for my country cottage at Grytviken.

Isn't a fence an inanimate object? How can a fence do anything?

underwhere brings in a bulldozer and a dump truck, knocks down the fence, hauls the fence away, and reclaims the win.