LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

The poor stork suddenly realises what he has swallowed and pukes Freswith up just as he is passing over Musicaddict. Taking advantage of her concussed state, he resumes his rightful possession of the trophy, straightens his tie, and saunters off to where the stork is gasping and retching in the pasture field. As Freswith approaches the bird he draws his trusty Luger...

Look here....on page 143, it clearly says in The Official Rule Book that under no circumstances can a frog win. It also says that underwhere is due all monies from the royalty sales of such Rule Book, and therefore, I win.

This is seriously specieist and offensive to my ranid rights. I'll set the Greens onto you.

Quite right about the Duck, though.

In the meantime, I'm w*nn*ng!

As ever, looking for weaknesses to exploit, the Great Green Frog creeps up behind Alexsis. One sharp stab of his formidable tongue and the witless fellow is gone, and Freswith slides back into the depths to digest his meal.

Wanders into the bathroom, and notices that there was something in the depths of the toilet which evidently hasn't been flushed and pushes the handle, sending the contents to the sewer :whistling:

{{{{{WHOOSH!!}}}}}

Then picks up the winning trophy that was left behind, since it wouldn't fit in the bowl, and locks it safe in his safe to help preserve the

W*I*N!

:D

Under cover of National Drive Your Excavator to Work Day Freswith demolishes the wall of Square Duck's house, scoops the safe into the bucket of his excavator and trundles off down the road, winning once again!

After being digested by the Evil but formadable foe ! FRESWITH !! his digestive juices bring a stronger mutated Aleyxsis back to life especialyy after the duck ! flushed him/her (who cares ) and ends up with the creepy underworld of the london or british (who cares lol ) underground .Gets her sword ok im a chick get over it lol from a friend who has dealt wiith fressy and the duck as they call him down here !. Aleyxsis sets out for revenge ! there is frog legs and duck ala rouge ! on the menu tonight my freinds yes mmmm i can taste it now ! .Other than that seen any good movies lately ? PS im whatching you 2( evil laugh inserted here ! )

While aleyxsis aimlessly makes her way over, very very slowly, a police brigade happens to be in the middle of the road which freswith's excavator is traveling down. Officer underwhere turns on the flashing lights of his police car as freswith approaches.

"Sir, under orders from the military, I am not allowed to permit you to pass unless you give me that safe!"

and seeing no such desire on the part of freswith to part with his dear beloved, I order the brigade to fire upon freswith's excavator. My orders stipulate, however, that under no circumstances will the trophy be damaged. Unfortunately, freswith was not so lucky, but that is the least of my concerns, because the wily frog has booby-trapped his own excavator, causing the whole thing to explode once it is fired upon, launching both freswith and the safe containing the trophy into the air. I order my men to go after the safe and not be concerned with the frog, and their mission is a success. Now, the safe, and the trophy in the safe, are mine, and I win!

Shedding the last items of my stolen police uniform I muse on the endless gullibility of these poor colonial types. How one could mistake a cheap bowling trophy for The Trophy is quite beyond me. After polishing it carefully I install it in its rightful place on the mantlepiece in Freswith Hall, my splendid family seat in the Chilterns where it will be defended day and night by my personal bodyguard of savage poisonous toads.

Just like a woman! Thinks she knows it all!

Leave the important things to Men. Don't worry your little head about them. I'll help you by doing the winning for a while.

Now, how's that, Dear?

(runs for cover!)

I decide to bring back DDT as an insecticide. Shortly thereafter, freswith sticks his tongue out and ingests an insect which has already eaten some DDT infected plant part. I wait patiently, knowing it will be just a matter of time before I win.

I decide to bring back DDT as an insecticide. Shortly thereafter, freswith sticks his tongue out and ingests an insect which has already eaten some DDT infected plant part. I wait patiently, knowing it will be just a matter of time before I win.

You win by letting a frog sprout more legs and arms to snatch the prize from you? makes no sence, in fact your dream of winning makes no sence given the fact that I already won long ago! :-)

Alas, Sic Transit Omnia Gloria. (that girl didn't like travelling)

It's the frog again. A DDT-resistant Arcturan tree-frog, to be precise.

Winning, of course.