LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

Fortunately, I happen to have my portable trampoline that I let unfold in mid-fall, and bounce back out of the pit, only to land on top of the silly Freswith, taking the trophy and continuing on my way :whistling:

OH! Snax! Yummy!

*watches as Miss Music dashes away straight into the elephant pit that freswith left behind, and as she falls, lets to trophy fly, which I deftly catch and head back on my way.....munching happily* :whistling:

....straight into the Princess Diana Memorial Minefield....

Freswith retrieves the trophy from amidst the cloud of feathers and walks carefully away.

....straight into the Princess Diana Memorial Minefield.... :roflmao: where did you get that?? :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Protected by his body armor and Kevlar underwear, the resourceful duck uses the blast to propel himself into the air, he turns himself and dives back down, aiming at Freswith the green, and upon landing, pile drives him deep into the ground....to keep him 'green' :P

Then picking up the precious trophy he both takes flight and the WIN! :D

Ah, but that addict is far too addicted to being very easily distracted, which might just explain how I came to have a trophy buried in my underwear. I win. :)

Freswith the Green, master pickpocket, removes the trophy without Square Duck even noticing and replaces it with a hand grenade.

He then throws the pin away and leaves the scene, counting two, three, four....BANG!

*sets up spikes on the road, thus blowing out BBG's tires*

While I observe this in action, I walk on by, laughing hysterically as I win.

Unfortunately (there always an "unfortunately" in this game) the patrolling Statewide Mobile Psychiatric Unit spots underwhere laughing hysterically, apparently about nothing, knocks him out with a tranquiliser-laden custard pie, and wheeels him off to the Funny Farm, where the chief psychiatrist, the nice, kind Professor Freswith has him incarcerated in a strait-jacket, diaper and a padded cell where he is subjected to continous loud Barry Manilow records until his mind rots completely. In the meantime Professor Freswith helps himself to a double measure of 10-year old Glencockaleekie and puts his feet up onto the desk while he contemplates the trophy.

Unfortunately (there always an "unfortunately" in this game) the patrolling Statewide Mobile Psychiatric Unit spots underwhere laughing hysterically, apparently about nothing, knocks him out with a tranquiliser-laden custard pie, and wheeels him off to the Funny Farm, where the chief psychiatrist, the nice, kind Professor Freswith has him incarcerated in a strait-jacket, diaper and a padded cell where he is subjected to continous loud Barry Manilow records until his mind rots completely. In the meantime Professor Freswith helps himself to a double measure of 10-year old Glencockaleekie and puts his feet up onto the desk while he contemplates the trophy.

What Professor Freswith does not know is that underwhere has never found anything even remotely disturbing about Barry Manilow music, and has no qualms about listening to such music non-stop for 365 days straight with no ill effects on underwhere's sharp mind. Of course, by that time, freswith has long since pulled out all of his froggy hair, bit off all of his froggy nails, and can be seen staring in a catatonic trance at the source of the music.

At some unknown point during freswith's catatonic state, underwhere extrapolates himself from the straight jacket and padded cell, but leaves the diaper on "just in case", meanders out of the building, goes to the road, and begins walking, clearly far ahead of freswith and McDonLee, and now winning.

I don't understand why an addict would settle for anything. After all, once the addict reaches the high of the addiction and comes down again, everybody knows the addict will just keep trying to do that again to feel that high again. Therefore, musicaddict can not settle, but I can sill win, and I do.

Yes, but you will need another fix of winning within a few hours. The Feds are now after you for trafficking in trophies. Time for some cold turkey (or would that be square duck?).