LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

A frog and a duck entered a debating competition. It turned out that the duck couldn't stop eating cheese and quackers, and the frog couldn't take his eyes off the ribbiting scene. Because both were unable to speak, both being completely stunned by the other, underwhere stood up and shouted, "I win!" And thus it was so.

A frog and a duck entered a debating competition. It turned out that the duck couldn't stop eating cheese and quackers, and the frog couldn't take his eyes off the ribbiting scene. Because both were unable to speak, both being completely stunned by the other, underwhere stood up and shouted, "I win!" And thus it was so.

... But then, underwhere realized he was standing on the podium in nothing, not even his underwear! Therefore, he rushed from the podium to cover his nekkidness and BBG runs up to take her rightful place as the WINNAH!! :P:thumbsup:

You honestly think I would rush from the podium if I discovered I was wearing nothing? I am not exactly shy about my body, though admittedly, if I was naked at the podium, I suppose I might get arrested for indecent exposure, and that would not be cool at all. Anyway, that's nothing a bribe to the arresting officer couldn't solve, so as you see, at the end of the day, I'd stay up at that podium, naked, and remind BBG that her place is definitely not next to me on the podium.

WINNING! :P;)

Isn't a lucky dynamite pocket the place where such lucky dynamite typically explodes before its intended usage? (Lucky freswith, that is what it is supposed to do.)

in which case, we have on the menu today splattered frog, with an order of I WIN on the side.

I would think another name for a "lucky dynamite pocket for a lucky stick of dynamite" is a condom :roflmao:

I win for having such a great sense of humor and awesome insight! :P

That burden is far too much for a little girl like you. Let my broad shoulders bear it for a while, and finally when even they start to sag and groan beneath the terrible weight, well.....I've got a fork-lift truck hidden around the corner.

I fail to see how a duck can win, so out of the kindness of my heart I've decided to shoulder the burden.

and why not?? is there some discrimination going on here?? :badmood: if a silly frog / toad can 'try' to win then there is no reason why I can't also :P

So I gladly take the winning trophy here and will just carry the burden myself :P

*storms out the door taking the win with him....and slams the door shut*

*Wakes up with a sore throat*

{{{{{COUGH}}}}

Then sees BBG30 on the ground face up and out cold from running into the edge of the open door, he picks up the winning trophy and heads back out of the yard carefully wary of 'low' cords and wires :blush:

and heads off still WINNING! :D

*fires cap gun into the air and listens for square duck's startled quack*

*finds SD and tickles him till he drops the winner's trophy*

*pours olive oil over Duck to temporarily incapacitate him*

*runs off with the winning trophy* :lol::D:P

I don't think that popeye would appreciate his beloved Olive oil being used in such a way :P

Uhhhh guh guh guh guh :roflmao:

*rolls around on the sidewalk in front of BBG30 and waits for her to slip and fall*

WHOA! {{{{{THUD}}}}

*grabs trophy and hustles off* :D

Winnah again!