LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

I'm trying very hard to give it up....Oooops!

I really don't think you are trying very hard, freswith. If you were, you'd just sit there and let me win, kindof like I am winning now.

"Have it your way"? I do believe that is a slogan for Burger King. As for winning, you are clearly mistaken, yet again, sir freswith. When will you get it through your thick arcturan tree frog head that I am winning?

I am in full agreement. It's my turn to win again.

Incidentally the trees on Arcturus are indeed rather thick; it helps to support a huge population of tree frogs. I wish I could say the same about lilypads in St James' Park lake. They are a trifle bijou, although mine, being a town pad, has five floors.

By the way, I'm winning again. How embarrassing! Get on with it people!

Well, while you 2 kids are bickering,

I'll just take the win here, since neither one of you can agree :P

I think you might be forgetting that I Julia the real princess of the entire world still keeps the cup and grand prize well hidden for you

I think you might be forgetting that I Julia the real princess of the entire world still keeps the cup and grand prize well hidden for you

Nice to see you back, Julia, I was wondering what had happened to you.

Ooops... I've won again. Naughty me.

*sticks foot out as SweetBabygirlAndi walks by, tripping her out of the lead*

I'm so sorry to have to inform you that I am now in the lead and winning.

I am in full agreement. It's my turn to win again.

Incidentally the trees on Arcturus are indeed rather thick; it helps to support a huge population of tree frogs. I wish I could say the same about lilypads in St James' Park lake. They are a trifle bijou, although mine, being a town pad, has five floors.

By the way, I'm winning again. How embarrassing! Get on with it people!

So I guess this means that freswith lives on a "maxi pad" :roflmao:

Oh and darn it all...it seesm I'm winning again.....shoot! I hate when that happens! :blush:

So I guess this means that freswith lives on a "maxi pad" :roflmao:

Oh and darn it all...it seesm I'm winning again.....shoot! I hate when that happens! :blush:

"Maxie Pad" :roflmao:

Duck said, "shoot!" :wacko:

Ok so I shot and I'm winning :)

If a duck says, "shoot", is that like the old video game called Duck Hunt? If it is, could we then cook the duck and have the Smothers' Brothers comedy "Duck Soup" being viewed in this thread?

Such questions may not have answers, but to the question of who is winning, that would be me. :)

No Shooting or cooking of the duck! :P

I should have said 'pheldercarb" instead :P

either way though..I guess I'm still winning..:D

AH! It's good to be king ;) (of the hill)

Don't you mean "Felgercarb"? The second most obscene word in the Universe? According to Douglas Adams, the most obscene word is "Belgium" which is universally abhored except on one tiny planet where they don't know what it means.

Oh dear.

I win.

Oh Belgium!

Belgium? Is that really a more obscene word than Congress? How come I was never told about this, almighty frog? Well, not so almighty after all since I am winning. :D