LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

Actually, the bald man happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, thats all. BUT! I do have to thank you for your help in aiding me to solve a problem and come up with one of the best lines so far, when SD changed his order from a beer to 'TWO SHOTS of your best green stuff IN THE BACK" which was directed at freswith of coarse.

I had "J" coming in though, and she would have come in weather the bald guy was there or not..as I said...he was just in the way...standing 20 feet away, which to me meant he was 20 feet closer to the door, also put him in a bad place, but a prime target for "J". She had to come in because Freswith was there, as was SD...so the choices for the next action was limited...have "J" come in, or a possible gun fight between Freswith and SD *shrug* The bald guy could have possibly done something, but he didn't seem to know either the pair at the table or me...just WUN, so again, it's difficult. I had already written most of that scene, so changing it to incorporate the bald guy was actually rather easy, and it helped in moving things along...believe it or not...he did serve a good cause..in a technical sense. I guess another choice would have been to have him run out the back door.....of just stand there, but again, following th earlier description of the character, it made sense that someone had to die...

Now Julia changed things up a but and made them more complicated....first she made the (supposedly) horrible "J" "humachine, more benevolent than the character description which Freswith offered earlier, and which I tried to follow for continuity.....and she introduced another complication, in that Freswith, apparently being an "Alien Frog" can vanish in a cloud of smoke when in danger or if he feels slightly threatened. UGH! :P

Square Peeked out from behind the curtain and traded glares with the two in the corner booth, who were frustrated with the new development and evidently unwanted visitor.

The operator of the wheelchair machine bellowed again in a distinctly female voice and Wun stood frozen. Then she pulled up what looked like a lolly pop and shouted into it and speakers built into her machine bellowed out the demand with a sound that sent shivers down your spine, like finger nails on a chalk board.

Wun jumped and ran yelling out of the bar and into the back of the building in shear terror.

Then there was the smell, a stench unlike anything else. It made you want to gag. The duck peered at the corner table and noted that one of the couple had a handkerchief over his face trying to filter the foul smell, while the other just glared, gun still in hand, looking and waiting for an opportunity. Square gagged a bit, then grabbed another slug from the tin he held and slurped it into his mouth. It helped a bit, the spices and garlic temporarily over coming the foul odor from the rest of the room.

While peering out keeping track of what was happening, he heard a door open and softly close behind him, and footsteps approaching. A figure appeared near the curtain and stopped.

DAMN! a soft female voice said, full of disgust and disdain.

Square reached out and grabbed the female, and with his hand over her mouth, he asked

“You know who that is??” She struggled as he said “I’m not going to hurt you, but who’s the rolling hurricane??”

She pulled his hand away so she could speak, softly but in urgent tones she said

“You not know who THAT is??!!!?? where you been living?? under a ROCK??

That is “J” THE “J” she own whole damn town....and when she come around there nothing but B*I*G troubles!”

The duck nodded and thought...he had heard stories long ago ...rumors really, about such a creature, but put it off as just that..stories. But here she..or ‘IT’ was big as life and twice as nasty. At that time the humachine seemed to be transforming itself into a giant cross as it bellowed, and emitted steam, smoke and stench.

“ok, so thats ’J’...so why is she here now?? and who are YOU??

“I don’t know why “J” is here!! Me?” she said...”I’m Wow Wee...Wun’s daughter. I work here with him and mom.....who the heck are YOU???”

He looked at her in the dim light and noted that she seemed rather pretty. She was a couple inches shorter than he was, but slender, her hair was pulled back in a traditional fashion, with her bangs brushing softly against her forehead, just above her remarkable eyes, that seemed to accent her angular face. She was dressed simply, in a waitress top, and black pants and simple canvas slip in shoes. She spoke clearly, and she moved gracefully, her accent added to her overall charm.

“I’m Square Duck, grandson of Squire Drake, we used to come here a lot when I was a kid...this place sure sure has changed a lot!”

Wow stepped back a bit and spoke in hushed tones, yet trying to speak over the growing din in the room.

“you Square Duck!!.....Squire Drake you grandfather! “ My father used to tell me stories about you when I was much younger, but I just thought they just stories..you know??? Why you here NOW?? what you wann??

Oh really? he used to talk about me huh?? did he also happen to mention anything about a certain slimy Frog by the name of Freswith..?”

She replied with a level of disdain in her voice, and spat the name out ”Freswith?? Yeah, he here all the time, he just a wanna-be-trouble maker. My father not really like him because he always grabbing my or my moms butts, and he always here but he NEVER pay for anything.... Why? is HE here now too??!!” she said in agitation.

“Yeah he’s here I’m here on personal business, but theres big problems right here right now, and I think it would be best for us to leave......this place have a back door? “

The giant cross continued to bellow, the floor groaning and creaking under it’s evident weight. It emitted smoke or steam as it stood wavering in what appeared an angry manner, making the room that much more intolerable to be in. A pair of spotlights flanking the creatures ‘head’ clicked on and illuminated the now unfortunate couple cowering in the corner booth. “J” hissed something as she glared at the table, as both the professor and Freswith exchanged worried glances, then there was the green puff of smoke as one of the corner tables occupants seemed to suddenly explode....and was gone.

Wow replied “yes, this way by the bathrooms”

As she turned and hurried off, the Duck thought he heard a distinct rustle or crinkle as she walked, which intrigued him as he followed, Holstering his .45 and hopefully leaving behind the unfolding nightmare inside.

A loud roar emitted from the building, a sound that you would think would shake the old structure and collapse the walls, but they held.

As he headed down the hallway, the curtain he was hiding behind suddenly exploded in flame as a fireball consumed it.

“What the Hell!!’ he yelled as he ducked into the first door at the end, which turned out to be the mens restroom. It smelled almost as bad as the dining area had, and was covered in graffiti, and seemed like it hadn’t been cleaned in decades. As he stumbled through the door to escape the fireball that consumed the hall and everything in it, he found that he had stepped into the trashcan, and his foot was now very stuck in the metal container. It to was covered in Illegible graffiti and scrawling and really looked, bad...but it made for a worse shoe.

When the smoke cleaned, He exited the room through the smoldering door, looking for Wow. She had gone to the right and out to the alley and was waiting for him. The walls and doors were all singed and smoking as he went through the door marked “EXIT”...how he missed that he couldn't figure. Into the alley behind the building he went, clanking as his foot was enshrouded in the stupid tacky waste bin. They came across some children playing in the alley and the duck shooed them away telling them it was really dangerous to play. Unknown to him, he had frightened them away with his appearance. The metal container on his foot and his smoking vest made him appear the same as the monstrosity inside the building, and the children screamed and ran in terror. He grabbed Wow’s hand and said “we gotta get out of here”.

“Where you going?....You ON FIRE!!!! as she patted out the smoldering and smoking embers that were stuck on his vest. While doing so she urgently said “we have to go get my father!” he trapped inside!”

“Wait, If I remember, theres a cellar under the building, and I am sure he went there when he ran off...it’s the safest place for him...and YOU! Go, I have something that I need to do”

He let go of her hand as she ran off, and in the dim light of a street lamp he noticed that she really was nicely built and had a really great butt.

“get your mind outta the gutter Duck", He muttered "she’s just a kid” GAH Freswith ya dirty old fart....grabbing kids behinds...I hope you get what you have coming”

He watched as Wow, stopped at a door that looked like the entrance to a bomb shelter. She looked back at him as the door opened and she disappeared inside. He turned and ran as fast as the container on his foot would allow. He jumped over Chan Tillys tail and ran up the alley, looking back and wondering why Chan was so still. Running and jumping and trying not to step in any of the puddles, he approached the massive head. When he got there, the answer to his question was revealed. Tilly sat there fuming, smoke emitting from his nostrils and his eye red as flame....he was very pissed off about something.

“WHOA” he said stopping in his tracks, almost falling as the can didn’t allow any traction and slipped underneith him. “Chan Tilly....whats up Buddy???” He looked around and noticed the crumpled body of the bald man leaning awkwardly against the wall just a few feet away. Square felt sad and a bit sick at the mangled sight.

Then he turned to the dragon again, looking for an answer. Tilly’s huge eyes rolled over glaring at the duck as he spat....”I Twusthed you!!! You said you my fwiend!!...why you do that to me....what I do to you??”

“Do what CHAN!??..come on man get it together..talk to me...what happened??!!

With out speaking further, Chan pointed a clawed paw towards his plated breast where a discolored and somewhat damaged scale dangled.

“OUCH!” the duck grimaced sympathetically. “You think I did that???”

“Yeth...you the only one with the GUN” he slobbered and glared.

“Hang on here....that damn frog has a gun and popped off 2 rounds at ME today...and this fool has one too!” he said pointing to the crumpled remains.

Square took out his blued semi auto and removed the clip, “see Chan...it’s still FULL , Smell the barrel...it hasn’t been fired.....yet( he said under his breath). Tilly sniffed and a confused look came over his face. Square slipped the clip back where it belonged and holstered the weapon, then walking over to the mangled remains of the bald bearded man, he padded around until he found what he was looking for.

Pulling back the crumpled and stained coat, he pulled out a wallet and from the waistband a nickle plated semi auto...another .45.

See Chan Tilly, it wasn’t me.....it was this guy. Duck slipped out he clip and pushed down on the top...see?? a round is missing..and smell the barrel..it’s been fired”

The immense beast seemed perturbed, as it’s jaw moved to the right then left in consideration.

Looking through the wallet, they found a badge and ID stating that the former owner was a certified Dragon hunter...and he evidently had a permit and bounty for any dragons he could find.

Looking at his friend, the duck said “ you see....your wanted now...dead or alive, but more then likely dead”

WHAT???! but...WHY??? Why me?? What I do to anyone?? I don’t bother anyone. I juth stit here all day minding my own buthness!!” Tilly Said even more perturbed, and throwing saliva everywhere as he spoke.

"Well, I guess you're safe for now, because he's not going to bother you again..Tilly...look man, you gotta help me, I’m looking for something...a “cup" of somesort...a “quaich” I guess it’s called".

OH you have to be kidding me...THAT! Is that what all this is about??? THEESH!"

The large reptile Rolled his eyes and said

“She moved it, it’th not here. But I tell you what, follow the dragonth tail and look for the thign”

“Great...another “sign” ! Hey, can you give me a hand with this stupid thing? It’s stuck and I can’t get it off.”

The Dragon looked down at the Ducks foot and started to laugh,

“ oh my Gawd! Thats hasth to be the funniesth thing I’ve theen in a while..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

The Duck singed with embarassment waited for the laughter to stop,

“yeah yeah, very funny...go ahead laugh it up.”

Still giggling, Tilly took one of his sharp claws and effortlessly poked a hole in the bottom of the trash can, releasing the vacuum and allowing his friend to free his foot.

Now free, he handled the can and looking at it asked Chan if it had anything interesting on it, since it was mostly written in Chinese.

“well..it mothly just gang banger stuff, tagging and thuch....

Turning the can Tilly then said “WAIT... Turn it back... whats Thiss?”

“Wun, if you are hung over again and barfing into this can, you need to remember, if you can, that the numbers for the ‘can’ are in the ‘can’ at the “Cat and Ferret” REMEMBER that...if you can....the Frog”

“What the heck does that all mean?? The duck sighed and looked around some more....where is this “Cat and Ferret” place now"...He looked at Chan Tilly who still had a silly grin on his face,then gazed down Tillys shimmering scaled body. He noticed that his tail was moving and spinning. Then it stopped and pointed crooked to the right, the same way he had come earlier that day. HE gave the Dragon a "thumbs Up" and he started down the alley way again, trying not to step in the puddles created by the bedwetting reptile, he ran off down the alley, and turned right and headed back out of town hoping and looking for “the sign’

DUCKIIIIIII!! A soft yet clear and loud voice was calling. Square Duck froze pointing his beak in same direction as last time he froze, still not knowing which direction it was supposed to be, however comfortly certain it was the right direction and that he was being real good.

A hissing sound, like when air is let out of a tyre, filled the space between Square Duck and the calling voice, and the duck felt his legs leave the ground as the thing compressed around his waist lifted him up. Hanging there, by the mercy of the pneumatic arm shot out from the Humachine, extending the machines reach by at least 5 arms lengths, Square Duck felt small, helpless and really wet. As he whizzed through the air, nearing the Humachine first at high speed then slower as he came closer, Squares brain worked overtime ti figure out what was happening, why it was happening, who controlled that humachine, and why on earth did he keep pointing his beak in that direction every time he heard that voice.

Wh wh who a are you he stuttered still hanging in the air to the eye that was uncomfortably close and definitely checking him out. Oh you poor thing the soft voice mumbled, look how you have grown and the potty training still had no effect, your dripping on my street you know.. I don't know you Sqare Duck said holding his breath in fear of the great unknown Humachine although he felt strangely comforted by the soft voice.

Oh you know me well, you just don't remember that far back in your childhood said the Humachine and continued, I have known you from before you were even born, left alone in a nest your egg was bound to be lost to that slimy frog who thought he was ruling the pond had I not rescued you and cared for you on my pillow under the bedlamp, can't you remember just a little bit of it? At least i see you still remember the trick I taught you when you were still a square duckling, I returned you to the pond when you could feed yourself and haven't seen you ever since, where did you go to?

Freswith relaxed. The damn fool duck had fallen for his ploy. That was twenty credits well spent, and he knew that Wew Wee was a good, honest young girl who, once she was bought, stayed bought. He had paid her fee for an all-nighter for Square Duck and knew she would give the poor fowl his money's worth. It would be well into tomorrow morning before she let him out through the duck flap.

He put the safety catch back onto his wallet with quiet satisfaction, and turned back towards the little grey cupboard flexing his fingers. The lock was rapidly solved and the door opened, and a mass of cups, mugs, tumblers, glasses, tankards and quaiches fell out. Wun Hung Lo wasn't the most organised of men. The professor picked up a particularly splendid grail and said "Do you think it's this one?"

"No. That's just a common or garden Holy Grail. You can tell by the picture of Jesus and Mary on the side with "Souvenir from Calvary" written beneath it. They made thousands, but got stuck with them after the Resurrection. Bloody Romans! Couldn't even do a simple crucifixion properly!"

"What happens if out drink out of it?"

"You get eternal youth. Bad idea. Spend a fortune on nappies and never get to go out on a Satyrday night."

"Satyrday? Why do you call it Satyrday?"

"Well it is, isn't it? That's what you do."Freswith suddenly lunged at a shallow siver dish that had tried to roll out of sight behind a curtain. "AHA!" he cried, seixing it by the handles. "This is it! We've won!"

The professor looked a little nonplussed. It was all so different from Egyptology, and he really couldn't cope with humans who stood upright and didn't walk like this. "Hadn't we better get out of here before the police arrive? There's been a riot out there with gunfighting for the last twenty minutes. They'll be sending in the riot police next, or don;t they dare to come down here?"

"In the Shades?...Never! You know the old joke about them? "Next time you're in trouble, call a hippy?" well down here is where they mean it. The only policing is done by hippies. Nothing at all to worry about."

"Then what are those out there? They look an awful lot like riot police to me!"

Freswith looked, and quickly drew back. "Problems!" he said, "Now we are really in for it. They're (Three Ominous Chords) ....Riot Hippies!"

Within a moment a cylindrical object with twisted ends came crashing through the window and rolled across the floor, smoking effusively.

"Pot Bomb!" cried Freswith, "The Bastards!" The batswing doors crashed open and a huge figure marched in wearing an armoured kaftan, and swinging a cast-iron ankh on the end of a length of beaded bicycle chain.

"Like Peace, Man!" it bellowed, "Come on! Make my Day!"

Wandering the streets, looking for ‘the sign’ that Tilly mentioned, Square kept a careful eye out. The streets were essentially empty, since it was late, but given what he had just gone through, it seems most anything can happen. He laughed a bit, thinking about that damn frog....and imagining him slowly turning over a rotisserie as Wun bathed his hide in one of his famous sauces...man, Wun could make most anything taste good...but I bet that Freswith would be a real challenge, he laughed to himself. Yeah, that frog is pretty much toast.. his buddy too I imagine....who ever he is...or WAS.

At that moment, he heard a voice and simultaneously felt his head spin and face a direction he hadn’t considered. Hearing and following the voice calling his name, he almost sprained his neck with the seemingly automatic response to the voice. A soft and gentle yet clear voice that seemed to dig deep inside him....something familiar yet almost foreign or ...alien..?

At the same time he felt himself get grabbed around the waist in a firm but again, gentle grip. he struggled as he looked and recognized the menacing machine thing from Wuo’s that tore the place up. what was it doing here?? and what did it want with him?? he sputtered a response in a seemingly small voice, as the machine drew him in and stopped in front of what seemed to be a giant eye or camera. It looked him over and commented something he didn’t hear..or wouldn't.

His head was spinning as he then realized that he stipp had the trash can under his arm, so in an effort to appease the object that held him, he offered it up...

“here, uhhhh...sorry, I didn’t mean to take it...I hope it’s ok....and ...and ....you’re not ....mad”

“ Oh that silly thing” the machine cooed..” I have a dozen like that”

“But It has writing on it....SEE??....a kind of puzzle-ish thingy” hoping to bribe the machine that was looking him over..

I was uhhhhh...going to head over to the Cat and Ferret to ...uhhh...take care of some...thing”

The machine arm drew him ever nearer....and terror started to fill him as he thought that he was about to be eaten...he grabbed for a tin of his square slugs, and offered them up as a possible deterent and alternate snack.

“here, you want to try these?? they are very good” he smiled weakly, hoping that it might work.

“OH! Square slugs...you always loved those, I’m happy that you managed to find some, are they as wonderful as you remember them being??” the humachine cooed.

“Uhhhh, yes...they are” he replied, confused ..uummm how .....how did you know I liked these??

Because I introduced them to you when you were very small, before you could feed yourself....don’t you remember?

trying to get loose of the grip he was in he pushed up, hard against the soft but firm gripping thing that held him fast.

“Stop squirming.....the machine giggled, you always were a squirmy one.

Then he felt unseen mechanical ‘hands’ working his belt and unfastening his cargo shorts, which fell around his ankles.

UHHHHH!!! I ...uhhhhh...I..I was going to take care of that while at the Cat and Ferret...I’ didn’t mean to leak on your street......sorry” he stammered, feeling extremely vulnerable and very exposed.

“Don’t worry about the cat and ferret,, theres nothing there for you” the voice reassured. The hands continued their work, he pressed again to try and escape the grasp, as tapes popped and a balled up white object gracefully floated in an arc from his left, and landed in a near by trash bin with a wet thud. Hands continued to work as he wiggled for freedom.

“stop it! Sheesh, I’m almost done”

“I have some....uhhh....fresh ones in my knapsack” he squeaked” trying to remove his back pack

“I figured you did” the voice softly replied

“But I have some much better ones for you”

If the machine could have smiled it would have, it seemed to have a smile in it’s voice.

“you’re .......enjoying this.....aren’t you” He suddenly said

“What makes you say that” was the soft but seemingly knowing reply

Because you’re laughing, and this isn’t funny!”

hands continued to work, as the scent of powder wafted though the air, and a hatch opened and a folded up object was withdrawn and unfolded with a crinkle sound.

I....Uhhhh....you don’t.....you don’t....thats not necessary...I can...Uhh take care.....of.”

As a bulky feeling enveloped his underside.....and tapes were again applied. He felt like he was almost encased in a pillow, it was soft and fluffy and evidently VERY thick.

Hands then pulled his shorts back up and fastened everything back as it was before....and one of the hands then patted him on his padded behind....and a giggle followed.

“Your still so dang cute” it murred. Then the encasing arm lowered to the ground and set him down gently and released him, then withdrew. He stood there, feeling rather small against the much larger object which blocked the way, and he looked around. It was a dead end alley, and he couldn't go anywhere. Looking back at the humachine, he cocked his eye and tried to be as serious as possible, while thinking of a way out.

“ you say you know me..and have known me for a long time....how is that so I thought I was like everyone else back at the pond.... I feel so lost now”

He took the unwanted trashcan and set it down upside down and sat on it, hardly feeling it due to the bulky garment he now wore.

The machine seemed to sense his situation, and lowed itself to the ground, and the eye that had scanned him moved lower to look at him.

A mechanical arm lowered itself and a ‘finger’ gently stroked his head, knocking his hat off.

The machine spoke softly, gently and reassuringly....almost like........

A Volkswagen bus with colorful flowers rolled up suddenly and stopped.

The occupant, dressed in an odd assortment of tye dyed clothing and sandels and a police hat and badge got out and approached the humachine.

“’cuse me boss’ he said in a thick cockney dialect I were’ sent ere to report on our fyinding at Wun’s eatery where the riot was ‘appenen”.

“yes officer...what did you find?” replied the machine.

Jus’wha you said, 2 blokes inside, and one body outside. We have the blokes contained insyde the buildin’, and we used smoke on them, but blimey if one of the blokes doesn’t up and star’ bogartin’ the flippin smoke bomb!’

“is that so!” said the voice

Eye boss, his partner surrendered ok enouff, but that one just takes the pie if you arsk me”

Very well officer, you have them. Please be so kind as to document all your findings and make sure the 2 are found to have caused the death. Then take them to your station”

“OH! yes boss” We’ll get rigt on that fer ya” He said smiling

“And officer, would you also take the body to my lab for reanimation, I would appreciate it very much”

That we’ll do boss” anfhink else??”

No officer that will do, thank you for your report”

With that the colorfully dressed person hopped back in the vintage flowery van, and cranking it several times, got it started and motored off.

“Now ......wait...hold the phone here” Square said, trying to wrap his mind around the last conversation.

Ok...you...uhhhhhh you can reanimate a dead body ??” he said scratching his head where the hand was.

“Yes, it’s one of many things I can do” The voice said in a matter of fact tone.

The unfortunate man happened to be in the wrong place, and got caught up in the ruckus, but I needed something to hang on the Frog, something that will stick. He’s been a pain in my rivets for a while now and he just needs to be taught a lesson he wont soon forget.”

“Also as you heard” the machine continued” he seems to have an affinity for pot, so they used that to neutralize his ability to vanish. he loves the stuff, but also needs it to stay in physical form. If he tries to vanish like he did earlier, he mixes with the smoke and cannot reappear, and kind of gets trapped”

Square nodded quizzically, but still befuddled.

But....uhh...soooooo if you were after the frog, then what the heck an I doing here?? why drag me into this?? and what about that cup or qwack..

“oh the quaich” came the reply

“Yeah, that...how ever it’s pronounced.....whats up with that silly thing?” I was folowing a clue that said it had to do with something at the Cat and Ferret, Chan tilly said you had moved it”

Oh poor Chan, such a sweetie, but easilly distracted” I told him that so that you would come” I wanted to see you again, but didn’t know how to get you here. I have to quaich with me, I always have it” it’s very special you know, murred the humachine with a smile it it’s voice.

”You......you ...wanted to see ....me...?” square said flatly “Why?? what did I do wrong??”

The machine then rumbled and a lavender smoke began to emit from around it’s sides....and a smell of flowers and other scents that reminded him if something. Something very familiar....something...like...Home.

• Like 1

Darkness. Sudden darkness. That was all the bald man could remember except for a fleeting thought that he thought he was surely about to die. Nothing before that. Nothing after.

And now, he became aware of something. Of what, he knew not. Unable yet to open his eyes for a reason he could not explain, he was, however, aware that he was both awake and breathing, and that he was not alone.

Is this what death felt like? he wondered.

Then, he became aware of a sensation. There was hair on his head, perfectly natural hair growth.

Bbbbbut, how?

He tried to move his arms and legs, but couldn't. Something prevented him, or perhaps he was too weak. He tried to open his eyes. That also failed.

Wwwwwwwhat is gggggggggoing on?

He was not sure if anybody other than him knew he was awake, but he was sure that if they did, they would want him dead.

Why the paranoia? Why am I so scared? I don't remember anything, except, FEAR!

Then he was not at all sure that even if he could open his eyes that he would want to do so.

He waited, unable to move, unable to comprehend where he had been, what had happened, or who he was.

He felt a sense of being wet grow between his legs, that warm feeling which he deduced must have been him peeing on himself. It was pleasurable, yet strange. The wetness was mostly gone now.

How did that happen? he wondered.

His body twitched involuntarily, and only then did he become aware of a rustling sound which appeared to be coming from his own body, or at least something very close to it. It was then that he realised what it must be, and the strange sensations it brought him flooded him with memories of a childhood, or at least what he thought was his childhood. The memories were there, but they didn't feel like they really belonged to him, almost as if these thoughts, these memories, belonged to.....somebody else.

He tried again to open his eyes. Failing again, he decides he has little choice but to preserve his energy and wait.

*holds up a mirror to SweetbabygirlAndi*

You do understand that it is rarely a good sign to be talking to yourself.

and anyway, I win.

Guest *~Andi~*

AS the official Pwincess I hereby order all the posts to stop immediately therefore declaring me winner by way of you all being put in the corner if you don't listen.

*sucks thumb and smiles*