LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

Behave, you wild colonial boy, you

We don't hafta answer to you anymore :P

(I'm gonna regret this post after I get Australian citizenship :P )

No, because if we did then that would mean you won....and thats not gonna happen :P

You silly peoples keep posting over my winning post, I'm the only one and true winner here :P

Sheesh

done a triple knee injury in 1999 i keep geting told from my physio that am lucky that i can still walk

Tell me if me being nosey but how did you manage to triple injure your knee. Me was supposed to have my knee operated on mine years ago but chickened out at last min and did a runner from hospital with shaved leg and it painted orange (for some reason). sounds like you worse off than my knee but always interested when other people have knee problems now... lol. I know i am strange.

Oh yeah... WIN... Giggle

Tell me if me being nosey but how did you manage to triple injure your knee. Me was supposed to have my knee operated on mine years ago but chickened out at last min and did a runner from hospital with shaved leg and it painted orange (for some reason). sounds like you worse off than my knee but always interested when other people have knee problems now... lol. I know i am strange.

Oh yeah... WIN... Giggle

i was playing football in the wroks car park and went for a ball next i know i can stand up as my knee can move and it was just about the size of a football

i done a undisplaced fracture /torn some ligaments and ripped the cartilage of my knee

its the cartlige damge was so bad that was stopping me from runing and playing football now