LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam And Jess

I hate Shelby. I hate her so much. I can't believe I hate a fictional character, but I do. I almost wish she were a real person so I could dedicate my life to ruining hers. Not using violence though. Just to be able to belittle her constantly and then when she tries to stand up for herself, i'll bully her into submission. Just like she does with Sam. Okay. I may need help, but so does Sam. His wife is out of control. She justifies her treatment of Sam because of his accidents, but the real reason is because she gets off on the control. Its like a drug to her. He's been bullied and humiliated to the point he believes their warped logic they use to justify his treatment. Poor Sammy. I do hope it works out for him in the end. I'm actually hoping that it's the hospital calling Jess to tell her Shelby was in an accident and will be incontinent for the rest of her life. :P

Yeah... Shelby was definately designed to be an annoying character. Its sort of left up to the readers to determine whats going on inside her head. She gets along well with Jess because she is one of the few people on earth who is actually MORE uptight than Jess is. The fact that you are annoyed by Shelby is totally understandable. I guess I was trying to show just how badly Sam needed this vacation.

As for Jess - I'm not sure its as simple as you put it. Sure, she wants to be in control. But Jess has real issues with anxiety and stress in her life. Thats one reason why she is so high strung. And sleeping in the same bed with someone who soaks it constantly isn't exactly easy. Its not so much that Jess "gets off" on controlling Sam like this... but rather that she genuinely believes that they are both better off with him in diapers - and it assuages a lot of her anxiety.

Anyway, the story goes on. Hope everyone is having a good holiday.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam just laid there on his stomach, his head resting on his forearm, watching Jess pace back and forth in the open field; cell phone still pressed up against her ear. She wasn't close enough for him to hear what she was saying, but every once and a while, she would throw one of her arms out in front of her, as if she was trying to make her point through some kind of expressive hand gesture... even though she was on the phone.

As he lay there in the warm sun, he could only wonder what they were talking about. He could only hope that it didn't stress her out too much. They were finally having a stress free vacation and her office called. That was just his luck. What could be taking them so long? For a moment, in all the waiting, Sam actually forgot about his loaded diaper. But the momentary lapse in memory was short lived. As he moved to sit up, getting onto his knees, the warm mess shifted inside his diaper. He needed to be changed... badly. On his knees now, he felt a slight urge to pee just before the warm, tiny dribble began. The pee trickled over his balls for a second before getting absorbed somewhere in his very full diaper.

Now on his knees, trying not to sit down, he started to get anxious for a change. Jess was always so good about changing him IMMEDIATELY after he messed. Glancing at his watch, he saw it must have been 10 minutes since he filled his diaper. Not very long... but longer than he usually went. He contemplated going up to Jess and asking her to get off the phone, but he didn't want to stress her out more than she already was... and he DEFINITELY didn't want to get mad at him when the vacation was going so well. Still... resting all his weight on his knees was getting uncomfortable quick.

A naughty idea entered his mind. There was a feeling that Sam recalled... a feeling that he always enjoyed despite feeling guilty about it afterwards... a feeling that was gross, naughty, bad, and yet so good - the feeling of simply sitting down in a full diaper. More than anything, he always felt guilty about the fact that Jess was the one who had to clean it up - more than for any other reason. Sometimes it didn't seem fair. For Sam, USING his diapers was the easy part. And it could even be enjoyable sometimes too. Changing them must have been a chore... not that he would know much about that firsthand. But then again, it wasn't as if diapers had been his idea. Jess was the one who made him wear them and INSISTED on being the one who changed them. Taking as long as she was, she couldn't have expected him to permanently stay on his stomach or his knees the whole time. And he'd have to at least be on his back to get changed anyway.

Kneeling there, he stared at his gorgeous wife. The black tights she was wearing showed off all her curves: her long but athletic legs... up to her broad hips... not to mention her round, toned butt. It wasn't like Sam could ever wear tights without showing off every piece of bulging padding that covered him below the waist. It wasn't that he wanted to wear tights by any means.... it was just the thought that everything in his wardrobe had to be as baggy as possible, but Jess' clothes were just the opposite. Everything was so tight, showing off every curve on her beautiful body. As Sam slowly began to sit down, he could only stare at his wife's beautiful butt.... before being instantly reminded of the mess on his own. The warm poop spread out over his butt and between his legs as he sat down.

He began to feel himself getting hard almost immediately... then the guilt set in. It was something in the deep recesses of his mind telling him that what he'd just done wasn't okay... like a remnant left over from his potty training struggles as a toddler. In a way it made sense. Sam was really "potty training" and wearing diapers in some fashion until age 5, despite his mom's best efforts. It made sense he would retain some memory, some guilt. It was ironic. In those days, accidents, and especially a mess like the one he'd just made... were something to be frowned upon, to be ashamed of. But now, he knew he had NOTHING to fear... apart from waiting a little extra time for a change.

Sitting there, in his own mess, his member pressing up against the warm, damp inside of his full diaper.... all while he watched his gorgeous wife pace back and forth. She was the one who he needed most... the one who would make him clean and whole again. He glanced at the blue diaper bag sitting next to him by the blanket. All his supplies were in arm's reach. But even assuming he'd been ALLOWED to change himself, he wouldn't have even known where to begin. His guilt hadn't stopped him from rubbing the front of his diaper, gently thrusting up against the thick padding as his dirty rear end slipped back and forth. Jess was so involved in her phone conversation, she wasn't even looking at him. He wondered if, with enough effort, he might be able to cum in his diaper before Jess got back to change him. All his rubbing had gotten his heart rate up. He felt just slightly out of breath. Taking a deep breath, he got a whiff of the mess he had just made. The guilt returned instantly. He had to get Jess' attention.

Once he caught his breath a little and managed to calm himself down, he resolved to go get her attention. Standing up, he once again felt the load in his sagging diaper. Feeling self concious, he ran his hand along the leg of his sweatpants, worried about any possible leaks or blowouts. But his diaper had kept everything contained. Waddling over to Jess, the mess shifting with every step, Sam realized that he wasn't sure what he was going to say. Jess glanced at him as he walked up to her.

"Everything okay?" asked Sam.

Jess only rolled her eyes, clearly ready to end the conversation on the other line. She stroked her husband's back a little as she continued talking.

"Yes maam, I understand. Yeah. Okay, well I'll call you back in a little while. I'll talk to you soon.... okay. Bye."

"That was a long call." said Sam, instantly regretting his statement, worrying it would sound like a complaint.

"I told them I was on vacation this weekend. They had some kind of computer crash. They need my help sorting everything out. I'm sorry to leave you for so long, sweetie. I was just gonna give you a few minutes to finish doing your business and time got away from me. Come on, lets change you out of that messy diaper."

"Here?" asked Sam, only now realizing that he was going to be changed in a 'public' place.

"You've been in that messy diaper for way too long. Its time to change ya." she said, taking his hand.

Sam glanced around the field, surrounded by the tallest pine trees. There wasn't another person in sight... but that didn't mean that no one could show up. Sam cringed as he saw a trail map on wooden posts at the far end of the field, no doubt to guide hikers in the area. As Jess led him back to the blanket, his heart rate began to increase. Sitting down earlier would guarantee this would be a long change. But he had no choice. Jess was right. There was no way he was hiking all the way back to the hotel in his condition.

He flinched as Jess slid his sweatpants down to around his ankles. She pressed up on the heavy droop of his wet and messy diaper. She stepped behind him for a moment, lifting his t shirt and pulling the waistband of his diaper back to see the undertaking that she had in front of her.

"Okay, lay down." she said.

Sam laid back on the towel as she knelt down in front of him, opening up the diaper bag and laying out the supplies right next to him. She opened up the wipe package and set a tube of diaper rash cream down next to him along with a brand new folded diaper. Sam had never been so happy to see a new diaper. The anxiety about a 'public', outdoor change seemed to pass as he felt Jess' cool hands rolling up his t shirt, exposing his tummy. He'd been clean soon. He was starting to feel a little naked in the cool winter air, but the bright, mountain sunshine kept it comfortable. Jess took a deep breath.

"Okay, lets get you all clean." she said.

Pulling 4 baby wipes from their plastic package, Jess then began ripping open the tapes of his diaper. As she pulled it open, Sam felt the cool mountain air on his damp balls and penis. Jess grabbed his feet and lifted then up, way up until his legs were almost completely vertical. Sam grabbed onto his legs, holding them as high as he could. He wanted to make sure Jess had enough room. It was always a little awkward when he had shoes, socks, and and pants around his legs. It was even heavier with his hiking boots. He was glad he had the help. After Jess wiped his butt with the front of the diaper, Sam now felt the wipes. They were ice cold in the mountain air but he welcomed them. He'd been in this diaper way too long. As he held firmly onto his legs, he stared at the puffy white clouds as they floated in the clear blue sky above him. The air outdoors was beginning to feel pretty chilly on his damp butt but it felt like Jess was making real progress. As she swiped the last few cold, damp wipes between his butt crack, he knew he was clean.

"Sorry I left you in a poopy diaper for so long. That couldn't have been comfortable." she said.

"Its okay... it wasn't that bad." said Sam.

Sam instantly regretted saying that. He never wanted Jess to think that he didn't mind a messy diaper. In truth, he really DIDN'T mind... but he didn't want Jess to know that. He didn't want her to think that the very same methodical chore for her was always enjoyable, even sensual, for him.

"Be patient with me a second because we're gonna use lots of diaper rash cream on you."

Sam sighed hearing this, flinching as he felt the icy lotion being applied thoroughly to his butt... then over his crotch, between his cheeks, then across his cheeks. The gentle dusting of the baby powder seemed to signal that the change was almost over... but even that Jess didn't skimp on. Sam breathed a sigh of relief hearing the crinkling of Jess unfolding his new diaper and sliding it beneath. He felt her hands grabbing his ankles.

"Okay, we're all done." she said, gently guiding his legs down.

Again, he was grateful for her help. His legs had cramped up a little after holding them for so long and the added weight of his boots was a lot to handle. After setting his legs down on the ground, he felt her quickly pull the front panel of the diaper up, taping it in place. He breathed another sigh of relief. As she began sliding his sweatpants back up, Sam lifted his butt an inch off the ground for her as she slid them around his waist.

He then glanced down by his side to see Jess sealing a large plastic ziplock bag before getting up and walking behind him. There was a small metal garbage bin sitting next to the trail map on wooden posts on the other end of the field. Jess strode confidently over to the bin where she disposed of his old diaper. Sam sat up on the towel. He smiled feeling the comfy, dry padding underneath his rear end... it was a wonderful feeling. It told him that, despite the huge mess he'd just made, he was now cleaner than ever. He was nice and dry. But most of all... he was still protected... ready for anything. He watched for a moment as his wife stood there, hands on her hips, as if studying the map for a moment. Then she started back towards him.

She knelt down and packed up the baby wipes, the diaper rash cream, and the baby powder in his diaper bag before sitting back down next to her husband.

"Sweetie, I apologize for leaving you there for so long. Time just got away from me."

"Oh, it was fine I mean, no big deal." said Sam.

"Yeah I know, but when you make a mess in your diaper, you should be able to count on me to get you cleaned up." she said.

"Well, I mean, you did so... thanks I guess."

"Oh honey, you don't have to thank me. Its my job." she said with a smile.

Sam blushed, smiling just a little. He liked the idea that Jess saw taking care of him more as her duty as a wife... rather than the tedious chore Sam imagined it must have been.

"Anyway, I'm just happy you're all clean again. Bet you're glad to be in a fresh diaper, huh?"

"Well, yeah actually I am." said Sam, as if it wasn't totally obvious to him.

"Sweetie, can I ask you a question?" said Jess, putting her arm around his shoulder, gently stroking his back.

"Uh, sure." said Sam.

"Does being in diapers I mean, you know, 24/7... does that really bother you? I know you get a little embarrassed sometimes and I know that but I mean does it really, really bother you? Do you like, lay in bed at night just dreaming of how great it would be to wear underwear again wherever you go?"

Sam hesitated for a moment. He wasn't sure what she was getting at or why she was asking. And the talk about underwear had really thrown him off a lot. In short, the answer to her question was NO. But he didn't want to be that blunt. The funny thing about it was that he'd been wishing he could wear pull ups shortly before they left for this trip... a request that had been denied outright. But underwear? He couldn't say he'd thought a lot about it. He actually didn't like the idea of going for too long without protection. He'd wanted the pull ups just so he could have more independence. But even his day in pull ups, at home, had been pretty nerve wracking and unpleasant. And if he'd been wearing pull ups here - now - they probably wouldn't have offered him anything near the same level of protection. Sam cringed thinking about what might have happened... out in nature... so far away from the hotel... without REAL protection. He tried to carefully craft an answer.

"No, I mean, I guess its not that big of a deal. I mean... I'll be honest I hated it at first. I mean, at first, it was just... it really sucked. And that one time coming back from vacation when I went... you know... when we were in the car?"

"You pooped your pants, I remember." said Jess, as if she was all too eager to remind him.

"Um... yeah. Anyway, for a while it was just like... awful really." said Sam.

"I could have guessed that was how you felt. I could tell you were really grumpy when we first put you back in diapers. But I'll be honest with you Sam, waking up in the winter to a soaking wet bed isn't that much fun either... not to mention coming home to a husband who fell asleep on the couch and soaked it. You know... that didn't exactly put me in the greatest mood."

"I know, I know. You're right, I mean... Jess, you don't know how grateful I was that.... when you found out I was a bed wetter, that you stayed with me. No girl I dated was as great about it as you were."

"I never wanted you to feel guilty about it, Sam... I just wanted to help you deal with it. I hope you know that." said Jess.

"I know, I know... and I'm glad." said Sam, looking at his wife again with a small and grateful smile.

"And as for daytime... well, lets face it, you never had a very strong bladder. And every trip we took out in public, I just felt nervous the whole day that you were going to just soak your pants in the middle of the mall or somewhere and just get so embarrassed. I know you didn't want that. And car trips where we were stopping every 20 minutes, it was just... well, lets just say it wasn't that fun for me. And even at home... I mean, I know you did the best that you could but... the bathroom wasn't always the cleanest. I mean, I would wake up in your pee and then end up sitting in it because you forgot to wipe the seat and... I don't know. I guess I'm just really glad we finally started to deal with it."

"I know, I know. I'm sorry, Jess. I really am. And now you have to change my diapers all the time like some little baby."

"Wait a second honey. I've told you, changing your diapers doesn't bother me one bit. I'm happy to do it."

"Seriously?" asked Sam.

"Yes! Sweetie, come here." Jess pulled him in for a big hug.

"You'll always be that sweet boy I married. I love you. And I love you even more now that you're dealing with your problem... and that you're not too proud to admit that you need a little help dealing with it. And I'm happy to help. Sam I'm just telling you this so you understand why I put you back in diapers... I'm not telling you all this so you'll feel guilty."

"I... I understand why. I know. And... I love you too." said Sam.

Jess wrapped her arms around him again, kissing him on the cheek.

"Ready to head back?" she asked.

Sam nodded.

• Like 2

Thank you. It was a warm and comforting Christmas chapter. Whatever the inner feelings of Sam or Jess, the episode has further cemented their lifestyle - Sam's dependence on Jess and his diapers, and Jess's responsibility for his diapers. I'm waiting for Sam to start messing without realising he's doing it, and being unable to stop.

Thanks New Guy I hope you had a nice Christmas .Thanks for taking the time to add this chapter I really enjoyed, the tenderness that Jess showed Sam ,it shows how human and natural Jess really is .

Thanks Pins.

Got to agree with everyone else on this. I see their relationship now as much more stable than it was at the beginning of the story when there was so much tension.

This is just such a phenomenal story, and unbelievably written. It's really incredible to think that its been two years that we've been following Sam and Jess through their lives. Out of all the years and years of ABDL writings I've seen, I think its safe to say that Sam and Jess has to be my all-time favorite. Watching their relationship evolve is a really wonderful feeling, and I am sure that a large part of that is due to NewGuy's talent in writing.

NewGuy, I look forward to continue chapters: we want to keep watching their loving and wonderful relationship evolve! That being said, all good things must come to and end and if the culmination of this story arc is close at hand, you can rest easy knowing that you've created one of the best examples of how ABDL writing should be done.

I lurk almost exclusively, but wanted to leave a note as I am sure I represent many, many lurkers that feel the same way but perhaps don't take the time to say it: Thank you for a wonderful story!

• Like 1

So Jess has an anxiety disorder? I wouldn't have guessed. I hope she gets put on some pills for it. But I wonder how it will effect her keeping Sam in diapers?

• 3 weeks later...

Having just woken up and still feeling a little groggy, Sam leaned in to kiss his wife. But it was too late. She just tussled his hair as she stood up and proceeded over to his suitcase. She pulled out a box of baby wipes, some baby powder, and a clean diaper before proceeding over to the bed. Sam, still sitting at the top of the bed, just watched her as she set the supplies down. Now kneeling down, she just looked over at him and patted the edge of the bed, waiting for him to come over. Sam slowly climbed out of bed and waddled over to the edge, before sitting down. Jess opened the tub of wipes and set it down next to him.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

What happened after their passionate experience was a bit of a blur. Sam couldn't remember a time when he'd felt more relaxed. He lay there, curled up with his knees to his chest laying there under the covers in only his t shirt and his fresh, clean diaper. Sam loved the feeling of a dry diaper. Resting his head on his beautiful wife's shoulder, he inhaled the sweet smell of her hair. He didn't know what kind of shampoo she used but she smelled great. At one point, he heard her pick up the phone. She said something but he wasn't paying attention. His eyes were closed but he wasn't asleep... just very relaxed. At one point, he figured she must have been ordering room service. But he didn't care what she ordered. He knew Jess would take charge and select something for him... and he didn't care. Eventually, she hung up the phone. She felt her kiss him on his forehead.

• Like 3