LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam And Jess

This is awesome on so many levels!

Jess now expects reports from Shelby, Shelby holding Sam's hand wile walking outside, Sam not allowed to use the toilet, he has no control left! :)

I like the humiliation aspects, that Jess told Shelby about his masturbation habits!

Shelby pulling down Sam's pants in public to check his diapers is another such thing, great stuff. The frequent diaper checks wherever they are done are great.

Seems like it's just a question of time before Sam gets an erection while Shelby or Jordan change him, would love to read about that!

Will be interesting to see if there will be a more permanent "babysitter" solution for Sam, I guess Shelby can't keep take off work to watch him. Will it be Jordan? Or someone else? Would be fun if NewGuy introduced someone new as well. I like Jordan! But maybe a neighbor as well, that would increase the humiliation since Sam would have to worry about the risk that more people found out.

It was a really good couple of chapters with cousin Caitlin earlier in the story, a young female neighbor as "babysitter" would be very cool. The humiliation of having to obey someone much younger would add something as well. Or an elder lady that treats Sam like a naughty child/teenager.

Also wondering what will happen with the morning showers, will Sam be allowed to be alone for those? Seems like Jess and Shelby really knows what Sam does while he is alone by now.

Really liked that Jess used a diaper while making Sam cum, I'm still hoping Sam will only be allowed to cum inside his diaper. :)

Thank you very very much NewGuy!!!

liljonjon, I didn't feel like this was a repetition so much as another loop in the downward spiral. 19 pages of story here so far and there seems to be room for a fair amount more. On the one hand, I imagine some people have stopped reading because in their mind it may seem like watching paint dry. I sense that's what your comment was about - how others would perceive the story rather than how you feel about it.

I've caught up in watching for the next episode to see the next gradual decline for Sam. Just when you think he can't suffer any more, he slips yet again and ends up being grateful for it!

I love to see the gradual but very steady decline in Sam's freedom, responsibility, and position in his relationship with Jess. She is firmly in control and more and more Sam is not only accepting it, but happy to see her control increase - in spite of the many continued humiliations he faces.

One of the most intriguing aspects of this story is best appreciated by looking at Sam's external behaviour.

For all his internal strategies and rationalisations, Sam's behaviour is regressing as his decision-making becomes increasingly infantile.

As far as the outside world is concerned, Sam's behaviour is that of an obedient toddler. He doesn't seem to realise it, but he is starting to think like a toddler:

'If I poop my pants maybe I won't have to go to the restaurant.'

Logical ... only to a three-year-old. And walking into a room full of grown-up women in just his t-shirt and diaper, but holding his shirt down so they won't think he's dressed like a toddler...

Who's he fooling? Heh heh, poor little Sammy. Soon the little control he has over his peeing and pooping won't be there at all.

I have a feeling it won't be long before diapered Sam starts preferring soft toys to his computer, no doubt with some convincing (to him only) 'adult' rationalisation.

As the trio entered the apartment, Shelby set down Sam's diaper bag by the front door. Still enjoying the feeling of his fresh clean diaper, Sam proceeded towards the kitchen table.

"Ah, hold it right there." said Shelby.

"What?" asked Sam, genuinely confused.

"Come on... come here." she said.

Sam wasn't sure what she wanted but, rather than argue with her, he just walked right up to her. She quickly yanked down his sweatpants to his ankles. Taking the clue, he slowly stepped out of them, rolling his eyes a little as she slid her fingers along the perimeter of the garment's leg band, making sure he was still dry.

"Jordan, I'm gonna run to the bathroom. Why don't you put my food in the fridge for now. Not really sure I have much of an appetite." said Shelby as she left the room.

Sam grabbed his styrofoam box of food off the counter and carried it to the table with a glass of water. As he opened it up and began eating, he couldn't help but feel just a little guilty knowing that it was probably the ordeal of changing HIS messy diaper that caused Shelby to loose her appetite. 'And apparently Jordan too', Sam thought to himself as he watched Jordan place her food in the fridge. He tried not to make eye contact with Shelby as she emerged from the bathroom. But it was Shelby's fault really. He told her he didn't want to go out. If she had just listened to him, they never would have had to change him at the library. He was in diapers 24/7. He figured there was no reason they should expect him not to use them. Finishing his food, his guilt quickly disappeared. As he was walking back into his bedroom, he cringed hearing Shelby's voice behind him.

"Sam, come back here." she said.

"What?" he asked again, feeling a little annoyed.

"You wanna throw your trash away?" she asked.

"Huh?" he asked, not catching her meaning.

"Your finished eating, right? You wanna throw your old box away?" she asked.

"Oh... uh, okay." he said walking back to the table where Shelby stood, hands on her hips.

Sam picked up the box which now contained only a few crumbs and placed it in the garbage.

"I think we've cleaned up enough of your messes for one day. And I know Jess will appreciate coming home to a clean kitchen."

That last remark made Sam cringe. He tried to forget about it as he returned to his computer. Sitting down, he found it easy to get back to work. He couldn't help but relish his life online, plugged into his office. He couldn't help but contemplate how different his work life was from his real life. When he was on his computer, he was trusted with important figures - important analysis. If they only knew what a typical day was like for him.

His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by his cell phone ringing quite loudly. He quickly picked it up.

"Hello?" he answered tentatively.

He'd know that voice anywhere. It was his boss. The same middle aged guy he'd seen in the boardrooms and listened to presentations with. They exchanged a quick introduction. Sam was careful to say "yes sir" and "no sir"... The voice on the other line continued to speak.

"Well Sam, actually the reason I was calling was because I've been looking at some of your numbers this past week. Your productivity is well, off the charts I'd say. I mean, you've always been an important member of the team but, well lately... its just impressive."

"Uh, great. I mean, thank you, sir." he mumbled.

"I know you're probably still get used to all this working at home and everything but would you have any interest in taking on some... higher priority responsibilities?"

"Oh, um... I suppose, um."

"You don't have to answer right now of course. But I'd like you to think about it. It would really just be more of the same. You could still work from home. You'd just be seeing a higher flow of information each. More analysis. More programming. And there's a generous pay increase too."

Sam wasn't expecting this. As he listened intently, he felt a strong flow of warm pee shooting out into his diaper as it swelled up. He continued listening intently, unable to stop himself from wetting his diaper.

"Wow, um, thanks. Thank you, Mr. Johnson. I appreciate that." said Sam.

"Take the weekend to think it over. You can let us know on Monday, okay?"

"Thank you, sir." he said.

With that the conversation ended. Sam breathed a sigh of relief. It was a lot to process. Before he could even start to think about it, his bedroom door swung open.

"Diaper check time." said Shelby unenthusiastically.

"I... I think I just got a promotion." said Sam, still dumbfounded.

Shelby's eyes lit up and she smiled warmly at him.

"Sam! Thats fantastic. Come here." she said, bringing him in for a hug.

This caught Sam off guard but he tried to return it. It was awkward being pressed up against Shelby's chest, in her embrace, wearing only his t shirt and a wet diaper.

"Jordan!" shouted Shelby.

"Whats up?" she asked entering the room.

"Sam just got a promotion." smiled Shelby.

"Sam, thats awesome! Good for you." she said, raising her hand in the air.

Taking the hint, Sam realized she wanted him to 'high five' her. He slapped his palm against hers.

"Alright." she said with a smile.

The 'high five' had felt a little condescending. But at least it wasn't as awkward as a full on hug.

"And it looks like its about time to promote you to a dry diaper." she said, lifting his shirt up and noting the sagging diaper between his legs.

Sam blushed.

"I mean you look... REALLY wet here. You didn't leak did you?" asked Shelby, pressing up on the warm, heavy droop.

Sam said nothing.

"And since I did all the work last time, I think its your turn to change him, Jordan. Think you can manage?"

"Okay, sure." nodded Jordan.

Sam sighed. He slowly sat down on the towel by the bed, watching as Jordan pulled a clean diaper out and slowly unfolded it. Sam laid back.

"So do you get a raise or anything?" asked Jordan as she set the diaper down next to him and opened the tub of baby wipes.

"Oh, uh, yeah." said Sam as she tore open the tapes and peeled back his damp diaper.

"Very cool." she said.

The conversation during the diaper change made Sam a little uncomfortable. Not the subject so much... just the fact that she was talking to him. He was sure she was just trying to put his mind at ease but it just felt awkward. She grabbed his legs by the ankles again, lifting them up. He grabbed his knees, hoping to show her that he could help in some small way. She slid the old diaper out from under him before quickly wiping his balls and finally running the cold baby wipe down his butt crack for some reason. Just as she was powdering him, Sam heard the front door open followed by voices. Jess was home. He'd never been more eager to see her. He'd missed her all day. Not thinking, he lowered his butt down onto the towel.

"Whoa, whoa. Hang on, we're not finished yet. I know you wanna see Jess but we gotta finish diapering you first, okay?"

Sam nodded as Jordan grabbed him by the ankles and lifted him back up again. Just as he felt her sliding the diaper under his bare butt, he caught sight of Jess walking into the bedroom. In his awkward state, he could really only see her out the corner of his eye.

"Hey, sweetie." she said cheerfully.

"Oh... uh... hey." said Sam, his legs still in the air.

"So did Shelby put you on diaper duty today?" she asked Jordan.

"Well she did most of the work on the last one so I guess it was my turn. You can put your butt down now, Sam.... okay... one diapered boy coming right up." she smiled.

Sam did as he was told. Sam glanced up at his wife who was now standing over him.

"Did Shelby show you how to do the tapes?" asked Jess.

"Yeah. Do the bottom ones first... then the top ones."

Sam could only watch as Jess stared at his diaper intently as Jordan pulled the tapes into place, smoothing them out.

"Great job." said Jess.

Sam sat up awkwardly, pulling his t shirt down. Jess leaned over him. He thought for a moment she was coming in for a kiss but she was just grabbing his wet diaper off the towel next to him.

"I'll toss this out for you." she said picking up the wet diaper and setting it in the diaper genie.

"So Shelby said you had some big news?" asked Jess.

"Oh, um, yeah actually." said Sam.

He got up off the floor, pulling his t shirt down again and standing up to look a little more dignified.

"I got a promotion. Its uh... kind of a big one." said Sam.

"What? Sam thats fantastic!" she said wrapping her arms around him and kissing him on the lips.

"Thanks." he smiled.

"Honey, I'm so proud of you!" she said, kissing him again, this time on the cheek.

"So Jess I was thinking if you want, we could all go out for some drinks and celebrate. My treat." said Shelby, now standing in the doorway.

"Thats really sweet Shelby. What do you think, Sam?"

"Um, its kinda been a long day... maybe we could just stay in?" he asked, looking at his wife pleadingly.

"Okay, sure. And after his accident at lunch it might be better for him to stay in tonight if his tummy is bothering him."

Sam blushed. Now he didn't want to stay home. Not because of Shelby anyway. He hated that Shelby had to tell that to his wife. But he said nothing. Jess was in such a good mood he didn't want to ruin it. He figured an abrupt reversal of his opinion would just seem childish at this point.

"Well, its getting late. Jordan and I should probably head home anyways." said Shelby.

"Well thank you so much for taking care of him today, you guys. I owe you both big time, okay?"

"We're happy to do it." smiled Jordan.

"He's a handful sometimes but he's worth it." said Shelby, shooting Sam a condescending smile.

"Congrats again, Sam!" said Jordan.

After an extended goodbye, the two women left.

"Wow, Sam. Big promotion and I take it you earned yourself a little raise too?"

Sam nodded.

"I'm impressed." she smiled.

"What are we gonna do to celebrate?" she asked.

"Oh, uh, I don't know."

'Sex', he thought to himself. He didn't say it aloud but he was thinking it. Ever since his messy diaper, he'd wanted to get out and get some relief. But he said nothing.

"What do you say I take Monday off and we go on a trip?"

"A trip?" asked Sam.

"Yeah. We can go back to that place in the mountains where we went last year. Just get away for a few days, you know? Just the two of us."

"Okay." smiled Sam.

"Great. Well, I'll call the hotel. We'll order a pizza tonight and leave in the morning, okay?"

"Okay, sounds good." said Sam.

"Why don't you shut down that thing, watch some TV and unwind?" said Jess, glancing at his laptop.

"Okay." smiled Sam.

He shut down his computer, watching as the screen went black. Wandering into the living room, Sam plopped down on the couch and turned on the TV. He figured he'd earned it. Zoning out, it must have been 30 minutes before he came back to reality. His boss said he could work at home but would he have to show his face at the office again? Going to a quick meeting couldn't be that bad. But diapered? Thats something he hadn't done before. His boss said he could continue working at home anyway so that was good enough.

Sam figured he could afford not to worry about the details for a while. He was starting to get excited about a vacation with his wife. It was just what he wanted - just him and her together for a whole weekend. He'd missed her so much this week... even though she really had never gone anywhere.

Returning to the bedroom, he saw two open suitcases on the bed. One was filled with clothes. The other had a full, unopened package of adult disposable diapers in it with a box of baby wipes sitting next to it. Sam didn't say anything. He knew he'd be diapered on the trip but he just didn't like the idea of a suitcase full of diapers. Glancing at the dresser, he saw that his half empty plastic package of diapers remained where it was. Why could she have packed that one instead? Sam realized he was getting too worked up. It was just a package of diapers. So what? He knew that Jess really just wanted to be cautious... better safe than sorry. And if they weren't coming back until Monday, he figured he'd probably put the 20 pack to good use... plus whatever else was in his diaper bag. Jess would surely want to take that with them too.

He glanced up from the suitcases and looked at Jess. She was wearing an orange tank top with a pair of tight sweatpants, her brown in a pony tail. She smiled at him briefly before putting some folded clothes into her suitcase. She was so beautiful. He put his arm on her shoulder and slowly kissed her on the cheek. She smiled, turning towards him and kissing him on the lips. Nothing too romantic but affectionate nonetheless. Her eyes turned downward.

"You need a change?" she asked, slipping her fingers into the leg band of his diaper.

"No." he said.

"Its just... you're gorgeous you know that?" said Sam, looking deep into her eyes.

"Thanks... and you're a very handsome, very hardworking man." she said.

Sam leaned in to kiss her again but she pulled away a little.

"Whats wrong?" he asked.

"Its just... I've been at work all day, I haven't eaten dinner, and... you know packing stresses me out sometimes. I just wanna make sure we have everything, okay?"

"Okay." said Sam, sounding a little disappointed.

"Hey don't look at me with those puppy dog eyes. I took care of your boy problem this morning didn't I?"

Sam nodded. He supposed twice in one day WAS wishful thinking.

"And whats this I hear about your messy diaper while you guys were out today? Shelby said you whined about going to the restaurant and when said you had to go in, you bent down and pooped your pants right in the parking lot?" asked Jess.

"Look, I told her I had to go. She didn't care. She told me to go in my diaper so I did."

Jess smirked a little, looking at him, seeming just a little suspicious.

"What?"

"Nothing. Look Sam, I told her that I didn't want you using the toilet today after what happened last night and she agreed."

"So I can't use the toilet at all now?" whined Sam, already knowing the answer.

"Honey, we've been over this. You had a chance to use the potty and... well if you can't stay dry during the day and you can't remember to flush, then you're gonna be in diapers. I thought I was pretty clear on this. How many times do we have to have the same conversation?"

"Okay, okay. You're right. I'm sorry. Its just... I don't think I should get in trouble for going... you know... in my diaper... if I have to wear em no matter what." said Sam, his head now downcast.

"Oh, sweetie, come here." she said bringing him in for a warm hug.

"Oh honey, your not in trouble, okay? I'm not mad. Its okay. You're right, sweetie. Thats what your diapers are for. Look... Shelby can be a little high strung sometimes. She just gets worked up. If you can't hold it, I don't want you to feel bad, okay? You're protected and thats all that matters, okay? Your never gonna be in trouble for making a mess in your diaper, okay?"

Sam nodded. He knew he didn't exactly have an 'accident' today but he didn't want to be punished for it either. Shelby had brought it on herself. So what if he pooped his pants on purpose? He told Shelby he had to go and she wouldn't let him use the bathroom.

"In a way I guess I'm jealous of Shelby." she said, brushing his shaggy hair back over his forehead.

"Seriously?" he asked.

"Well, yeah. She's here all day, taking care of you, enjoying your company. I wanna be the one to do that... to clean you up when you have an accident."

"I love you." said Sam.

Jess smiled.

"I love you too." she said.

Sam smiled.

"The pizza will be here soon. So go back in the living room, kick back, and relax. I'll be in there when I'm done packing. We're gonna head out tomorrow morning, bright and early. I feel like this should be a given but... you'll be in diapers... all weekend. And we're gonna have a blast, okay?" smiled Jess.

"Okay." said Sam.

She kissed him on the cheek and Sam turned to walk out.

"You've earned a break. Go sit your cute little butt down." she said, patting his diapered rear.

• Like 2

Another outstanding chapter and I love how Sam continues to be treated more like a toddler by Jess and her friends. Full-time diapers with no potty privileges seems to be Sam's future and he is accepting it all too easily - just like the little boy he has become. Keep them coming.

I love the contrast between the working Sam and the way he's treated - now, throughout the day, 24/7. More responsibility with work; treated more like a toddler (and thinking like a toddler) and all of this blending together in the home.

Great new chapter! If it wasn't clear before, we now get to hear it from Jess that it's diapers 24/7 for Sam. Awesome. :)

Really like how the women treat Sam. He is more and more like a little diaper boy.

Hope we get more of the stern Jess on their trip. Can't wait to read about it, think I'm more excited than Sam...

Thanks NewGuy!!

this story is fantastic.. perhaps she has cuter diapers for him and that's why they are packed.. perhaps something like bambinos

Sam might be an AB.. he may be afraid to admit to himself at first, but who knows.. gradually he may learn to love being a baby. he was afraid to love diapers at first and now he really loves his diapers. :-)

this story is fantastic.. perhaps she has cuter diapers for him and that's why they are packed.. perhaps something like bambinos

Sam might be an AB.. he may be afraid to admit to himself at first, but who knows.. gradually he may learn to love being a baby. he was afraid to love diapers at first and now he really loves his diapers. :-)

If I'm not mistaken, Newguy has stated a number of times that he himself is not AB and that he is purely DL. As such, his stories do not contain AB content. You can read all of them to confirm this. He will not make Sam into an AB and that is pretty much the end of it, so can people please stop suggesting it.

• Like 2